• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HORUS HAWK 3-12X50

Re: HORUS HAWK 3-12X50

I have one on my 300 win mag right now. I am veary happy with it for the price. My only issue with it is I think the recticual lines are a bit thick for me but thats it.

If your shooting handloads you will need access to a chrongraph to use the provided software. Or you will have to shoot it and build a range card.

I settled for this as I could not afford there higher end scopes and Im glad I did.
Picture059.jpg

I have not had an issue but I have had other people say it was to cluttered or bussy for them but I dont see it that way. Every guy or girl in the military I have let use it has not had an issue. I explain it to them like its an ACOG on steroids.

I think you will be happy with it

Haha yeah I've only looked thru it once and it looked pretty clear. That's probably the scope I'm gonna get. If not, it'll be the SWFA SS 3-9x42. Most likely the Horus.

the horus hawk is the way to go. Very clear, got two of my non shooting friends shooting out to 600y with my 243 and 308 and they are able to get first round hits(10x10) after about two weeks of shooting.

XM110

Horus is probably what I'll get. I'm just new to long range shooting and need all the help I can get really.

The Hawk is GTG. Clear glass, nice, usable reticle. They have a little widget on their website that allows for some pratice with the reticle system prior to purchasing one. Nothing like really getting behind the glass, but it is a nice gimmick!