• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hot girl catches live snakes!!!

Re: Hot girl catches live snakes!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im still looking for the "hot", and the "girl" for that matter. </div></div>Agreed!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was also looking for the "hot" girl. </div></div>
Well, it did look quite warm in the video.
I'll bet she did get hot.

A little gasoline in that plastic tub accompanied by a thrown match would have been nice. I hate snakes.

So she picks them up and then sets them back down....
confused.gif

To my wife requirements that a woman need to know how to reload, shoot, cook, dig worms, etc., I am now adding "be able to catch snakes."

I don't mind snakes much, but I have a special hatred of spiders after an issue with necrotic flesh.

Well we will not have to wait long. HEADLINE NEWS "Chick dies from multiple bites from water moccasins. She was seen just grabbing them up from the lake shore and being bite as she tossed them in a plastic tub."

I guess there are no poison snakes where she’s is at? She got bit a few times. In Texas snake in the water means probly poisonous.

She needs to watch Lonesome Dove!!! Then she'd quit f'in with them damn snakes. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same girl from dirty jobs?

http://youtu.be/xu6huF9KE1Q

</div></div>

dont think its the same girl..if so...she put on some weight

What happened to grabbing them behind the head? (= No bite..)

Not with Hog's tool and coldbore pushin....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teal28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess there are no poison snakes where she’s is at? She got bit a few times. In Texas snake in the water means probly poisonous. </div></div>

True story, around here I can hardly go fishing with out running into atleast one copperhead.

This girl has a real empty spot between her ears. You do that where I live and most likely it will be a Water Moccasin.