• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hot Take; Putin needs to just level Ukraine to save us from ourselves

LMAO...

Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 7.22.24 PM.png

He's ruining the future of Russia by seemingly halting NATO'S eastward expansion? Poland accepted NATO and the EU with open arms, and as a smaller weaker country chose to assimilate. Russia is going to stay Russia, culturally, militaralilary, and economically. This autonomy is the problem as Klause Schwab and Schroder have both said. So It's assymilate or be destroyed. I just don't see how not wanting to bend the knee is a bad thing for Russia. "Modernizing? The big tell that you don't have any historical understanding of Russia is that under Putin tremendous economic gains have been made through reindustrialization of the Russian war machine, and the export of natural energy resources. Putin actually listened to his economic advisors. Once in power Putin purged the economy of a lot of corporate-kratts who were mainly benefiting themselves and installed state owned and operated energy companies. If you ever read any Goldman of the Wilson Center, or Dresen at the Kenan institute you would understand how Putin turned Russia into a major Petrostate, and one that now threatens western liberal hegemony and their clamp down on that "dirty" petro energy. So to most Russians Putin has done, and is doing what is currently best for Russia, and that's fighting the proxy war the USA has levied against them.

I am not saying Putin is a hero, but i'm educated and independent enough to be pragmatic, and that is a realization that not all world leaders have to be going along with western edict in order for them to be deemed good or successful.

If I were you I would be far more concerned with how our own government has failed to rejuvenate American infrastructure and economy VS. harping on unfactual and uneducated mistruths about Putin and Russia.
I’m more worried how the fuckers in this current administration funneled billions though UA! 🤬

And are getting away scott free! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
thanks for repeating the MSM. We don't hear enough bullshit propaganda on the news, so it always helps when someone regurgitates it. Unless you spent time over there between the late 80's up until the last 5 or 10 years ago, you have no clue about what is good for Russia.

But that's the point, and some here are smart enough to see it. People in this country are being told to want what's bad for them and their future, with the ultimate goal of the complete destruction of our Republic, our sovereignty, and the American Dream. so little surprise that we should be told that bad is good for other sovereign nations too.
And on top of all that.. from what I hear Russia is doing better than ever thanks to our tard sanctions that have completely backfired and led to the creation of BRICS which will become a powerhouse.

And on top of all that.. from what I hear Russia is doing better than ever thanks to our tard sanctions that have completely backfired and led to the creation of BRICS which will become a powerhouse.
it's a disaster. It almost makes me think that the politicians ruling our country are trying to destroy us on purpose.

I have spent a lot of time with russians and some time in Russia. The country is a mess, and whatever positive Putin had going on in the early years of his presidency is now being wasted. I live right next to this mess.

Poland is doing very well in the EU, they're about to overtake the UK economically. They are also proud and independent minded. The baltic states have not just switched from one block to another, they actually broke free from Russian occupation and freely and eagerly joined the EU and NATO, begging to get in. These nations are now looking at their neighbours the Ukrainians and giving them all they possibly can, knowing that it could just as well have been them.

If you feel like the US contribution is not worth continuing because you'd rather spend your tax dollars at home, I can absolutely respect that, but don't tell me from the other side of an ocean that I don't have a clue about what's going on in my neighbourhood.

The best thing that could happen to Russia, a country and culture that I in many ways admire, is that it would get slapped so hard it realizes it has to reconsider its outlook on life.

if you live "over there" ,the problem may be as you see it. the baltics.poland,ukraine have huge historical reasons for hating russia. but,from "over here" all there is is huge corruption,waste and destruction of our economy and life. according to many ukraine is more corrupt than mexico. that corruption is mostly centered in wash DC. the EU,UK also have a part in it. many here believe that the US should have nothing to do with europe. all it has ever gotten us is dead guys and deficits. we have no reason to send billions to ukraine. the weapons are starting to show with the cartels and have no doubt gotten to other bad players in latin america and africa.
not backing corrupt regimes is a lesson our deep state has yet to learn. this one is the prize with billions gone and nothing to show except real rich,real corrupt pols.
who gives a shit what happens in europe? we should have left all of it to the russians in '45 or maybe the germans in '17/18. jefferson warned about european entanglements. nobody listened.

I have spent a lot of time with russians and some time in Russia. The country is a mess, and whatever positive Putin had going on in the early years of his presidency is now being wasted. I live right next to this mess.

Poland is doing very well in the EU, they're about to overtake the UK economically. They are also proud and independent minded. The baltic states have not just switched from one block to another, they actually broke free from Russian occupation and freely and eagerly joined the EU and NATO, begging to get in. These nations are now looking at their neighbours the Ukrainians and giving them all they possibly can, knowing that it could just as well have been them.

If you feel like the US contribution is not worth continuing because you'd rather spend your tax dollars at home, I can absolutely respect that, but don't tell me from the other side of an ocean that I don't have a clue about what's going on in my neighbourhood.

The best thing that could happen to Russia, a country and culture that I in many ways admire, is that it would get slapped so hard it realizes it has to reconsider its outlook on life.
Russia is the victim of globalist neocons and their goal of world hegemony. The philosophy of these globalists is very similar to the Bolsheviks; they are the same ball of shit, just wrapped in a different candy shell this time.

Poland itself is just another has-been yappy dog who has a pathological obsession with barking at Russia. Or Germany. Or whoever. They are some of the most resentful and touchy people in Europe. They want to relive their glory days of their Commonwealth, when they went around acting like nazis toward everyone else in the region. Their problem isn't a philosophical objection to the misuse of power, it's with the fact that they are not the ones who are currently able to misuse that power, and they are jealous. A few centuries ago, Poland was so egregious that the rest of Europe got the shits of them and divided up the country. As soon as some fools put them back together, WW2 was the outcome. In the meantime, during the partition, Poland loved Napoleon. Unsurprising. They went from imperialists to Jacobins. Later they reverted to an aggressive military juanta......and are now supporters of jacobin globalists again. And let us not forget that after Versailles, these wonderful Poles acted like complete assholes to the ethnic German civilians who lived along the Baltic - a group who had been there since the Middle Ages. And they didn't hesitate to act as an accomplice to the nazis when they invaded Slovakia in 1938. In fact, the Slovaks chose the nazis over the Poles.

I will give Poland credit for fighting the Soviets. The soviets were disgusting people. But anyone who knows history, knows that modern Russia is not the soviet union, any more than Americans are British. Most of the Soviet leadership at the time was not even ethnically Russian.

Last edited:
yes. a lot of folks forget poland's land grab after ww1. europe has never been any better than the long standing rat fuck in so.america.

yes. a lot of folks forget poland's land grab after ww1. europe has never been any better than the long standing rat fuck in so.america.
To be fair, everyone was grabbing land. Including the soviets. So this talkin point makes no sense for post WWII discussions.

To be fair, everyone was grabbing land. Including the soviets. So this talkin point makes no sense for post WWII discussions.
Absolute relativity and absence of morality and "rules based" order where rules are determined by the guy with the largest club....

Basically either there is a rule of law which is based on morality, objective measures and single standard for all or there is a collapse of civilization. Between both extremes (which one is more likely and natural than other -> make a guess which) societies find themselves and the more they drift away from ideal the worse it gets. Same applies to international level. I guess it will be difficult for some in the West to adapt to the feeling that if they fuck around (in the usual manner) they just might find out. Hopefully they adapt before we all go up in smoke or people wake up and hang globalist pedobastards in time.

sorry,disagree. we need to completely unload all of europe,nato,un,wef and all other "international" organizations that we support and get back stabbed by.
I mean take them and keep them, and use all of their resources. As in invade and gank all of their shit.

Day one, someone puts a bullet in Putins brain pan.
Day two, war over.
Day three Demitri Medvedev is reinstated as president and he nukes Ukraine. You don't realize this is much bigger then Putin. Russians are very united on this issue.

The sooner the West sues for peace the better, you don't understand the Russians resolve.

Are you one of those guys calling for a bullet for the orange man as well?

I think it’s less about Ukraine, they are just the word of the moment.

It’s more about limiting Russian influence and reducing their access to resources.

Ukraine is and was a cesspool but its better than Russia.
how so?

M

because a neocon's own shit smells better to him than somebody else's shit.
must be so

I don't have emotions wrapped up in all this so I'm genuinely curious why he thinks like he does. Reacting emotionally? Is there an angle I don't see?

What I do see right now reminds me of the early days of Vietnam: we need to stop the communists here or else! In Ukraine its 'we need to stop the Russians here or else!' Its likely to be a bigger disaster this time because the idiots in power don't see the similarities and the stakes are higher

Course, the military-industrial complex just loves it. Mo money! Mo money!

M

must be so

I don't have emotions wrapped up in all this so I'm genuinely curious why he thinks like he does. Reacting emotionally? Is there an angle I don't see?

What I do see right now reminds me of the early days of Vietnam: we need to stop the communists here or else! In Ukraine its 'we need to stop the Russians here or else!' Its likely to be a bigger disaster this time because the idiots in power don't see the similarities and the stakes are higher

M
when the soviets tried to move nukes off the coast of Florida, we stopped them. they were reasonable enough to see what the probable outcome would be.

Now we are doing the same thing. pushing bases and nukes right up to Russia's border. It's an aggressive, militant policy of dominance. We are telling Russia that they must either surrender or be toppled. Russia called our bluff, and is fighting for their own survival. this time, we are not reasonable enough to see what the probable outcome will be.

most likely our apparent blindness is because we are now ruled not by American patriots, but rather by people who want to depopulate the world, and who have other loyalties - they couldn't give a rats ass about Americans or our national interests.

because a neocon's own shit smells better to him than somebody else's shit.
100%

I’d rather someone else die for their country than american kids.

The US is too willing to go “help” with our human resources. Money is cheap. SF on the ground is different stuff.

The more ground Russia gains the stronger they become.

Land mass
Resources
Buffer zone before action on Russian soil
Tax revenue

Everything we don’t want a enemy to have access to is in Ukraine in Russia..that’s why they keep taking it for the last 500 years.

And the closer they get to Europe who is absolutely useless I general. And if Russia is pointing at Germany they are pointing at us.

Now we still aren’t face to face…we are playing war and getting R&D on their newest weapons and a test bed for ours

Russia doesn’t want to dance with us because a conventional war is over in 3 months with us in Moscow by Christmas.

Russia doesn’t want to dance with us because a conventional war is over in 3 months with us in Moscow by Christmas.
There have been a few other rulers that thought like that too. Napoleon comes to mind first. The second is the Austrian Corporal.

Both found out that it ain't that easy

M

Reactions: W54/XM-388
100%

I’d rather someone else die for their country than american kids.

The US is too willing to go “help” with our human resources. Money is cheap. SF on the ground is different stuff.

The more ground Russia gains the stronger they become.

Land mass
Resources
Buffer zone before action on Russian soil
Tax revenue

Everything we don’t want a enemy to have access to is in Ukraine in Russia..that’s why they keep taking it for the last 500 years.

And the closer they get to Europe who is absolutely useless I general. And if Russia is pointing at Germany they are pointing at us.

Now we still aren’t face to face…we are playing war and getting R&D on their newest weapons and a test bed for ours

I think you fail to understand the last 70 years of European history, especially the last 30.

Psst… Russia is not the one expanding.

Reactions: Darayavaus
hitler thought he could get to moscow in 4-5 months. napolean had same idea. fighting a land war in east europe/russia is about as stupid as fighting a land war in asia. there is no vital american national interest anywhere in europe. we have chinese bases going up all over the caribean and latin america. they control the canal. are you kidding? send more resources and maybe a whole bunch of young americans (mostly white males,like in afganistan) to save europe like we've done 2 x in 20th cent? might want to give the monroe doctrine another look if you think our woke military is up to a challenge.

Reactions: JR_77
hitler thought he could get to moscow in 4-5 months. napolean had same idea. fighting a land war in east europe/russia is about as stupid as fighting a land war in asia. there is no vital american national interest anywhere in europe. we have chinese bases going up all over the caribean and latin america. they control the canal. are you kidding? send more resources and maybe a whole bunch of young americans (mostly white males,like in afganistan) to save europe like we've done 2 x in 20th cent? might want to give the monroe doctrine another look if you think our woke military is up to a challenge.
Hitler was less than 100 miles from Moscow and turned for the oil fields.

At the time it was the correct decision because of their limited resources. In retrospect he should have taken Moscow.

And how did the Russians hold off the Germans…they fought all through the Ukraine and stretched supply lines

Seems familiar using Ukraine as a buffer ..hmmm

I suggest everyone read up on their misfortune a little more.

I think you fail to understand the last 70 years of European history, especially the last 30.

Psst… Russia is not the one expanding.
Who had literally taken more land and put their flag on it on the Asian continent than Russia…I’ll wait

Flip side.

Not that I want to and hope we never do..

Saving Europe 2x put the US at the head of the table with unrivaled economy and safety for almost 70 years.

It could have been a lot worse

Who had literally taken more land and put their flag on it on the Asian continent than Russia…I’ll wait

ChiComs.

The Japs gave the Russians a run for their money, but you forget that most of the land taken by the Soviets was not in Asia, but in Europe.

Reactions: brianf
ChiComs.

The Japs gave the Russians a run for their money, but you forget that most of the land taken by the Soviets was not in Asia, but in Europe.
He’s just trying to change the subject because he doesn’t want to admit that the west is expanding on Russia, and uses Russian expansion for his wanting to force the American taxpayer to buy hardware to fight a war cause it’s good for business.

War Profiteer.

And he also doesn’t list a time frame.

I’m out. Before this gets any dumber

Reactions: Darayavaus
must be so

M
yeah, like we were doomed and terrorists would blow up america if the taliban controlled afghanistan.
2 trillion dollars, countless casualties and 20 years later, the taliban has more resources that ever before, and we are still giving them financial aid.

many ideas about why barbarossa failed. if you believe david glantz it was the 1st battle of smolensk. some think the move to kiev did it. many believe that losing moscow would not have ended the war. didn't work for napolean. any war between russia and the US would always have 2 losers and 1 winner-china.

Fuck dude, we have by far more communism brewing in our American universities than they do in Russia these days. Russia is a corrupt social democrat government. It's amazing how difficult it is for people to think their way out of the paper bag that is the main stream media. This is the problem, people just want to parrot what they have been told versus have an actual informed opinion based on just a little research. Lastly we need to keep the powder dry for China. How was Russia our enemy besides made up and since debunked stories about Putin and collusion?

Last edited:
He’s just trying to change the subject because he doesn’t want to admit that the west is expanding on Russia, and uses Russian expansion for his wanting to force the American taxpayer to buy hardware to fight a war cause it’s good for business.

War Profiteer.

And he also doesn’t list a time frame.

I’m out. Before this gets any dumber

The west should expand into Russia.

Yes it’s good for business..anything good for the US I’m in favor for

We should take it over and make it the 51st state.

Future wars are about natural resources, water, farm land, population density.

Entire planet is explored, no more “new land”

As populations grow the footprint needs to follow. That’s why China is buying land everywhere.

What the latest war games doctrine if China invaded Taiwan, blockade and starve them out because they rely on imports for everything.

We know we can’t land troops and we know they can’t beat us in blue water operations. So the idea is to blockade.

China is building dams to rivers that run into India because they understand resources scarcity.

Everyone has the same problems.

The west should expand into Russia.

Yes it’s good for business..anything good for the US I’m in favor for

We should take it over and make it the 51st state.

Future wars are about natural resources, water, farm land, population density.

Entire planet is explored, no more “new land”

As populations grow the footprint needs to follow. That’s why China is buying land everywhere.

What the latest war games doctrine if China invaded Taiwan, blockade and starve them out because they rely on imports for everything.

We know we can’t land troops and we know they can’t beat us in blue water operations. So the idea is to blockade.

China is building dams to rivers that run into India because they understand resources scarcity.

Everyone has the same problems.
I agree that we should take their shit too.

Hitler was less than 100 miles from Moscow and turned for the oil fields.

At the time it was the correct decision because of their limited resources. In retrospect he should have taken Moscow.

And how did the Russians hold off the Germans…they fought all through the Ukraine and stretched supply lines

Seems familiar using Ukraine as a buffer ..hmmm

I suggest everyone read up on their misfortune a little more.
oh lord.

During the opening stages of Operation Barbarossa, the Wehrmacht spent June-September of 1941 conducting massive battles of encirclement and annihilation. That was the correct strategy against a larger but less mobile enemy.

"Ukraine" was not a buffer, it was the location of the strongest Soviet armies in summer 1941.

In October- December they pushed towards Moscow (Operation Typhoon) but were unable to take it. They got within 5 miles before the soviet counterattack drove them back.

In 1942, Case Blue was not directed against Moscow at all. That was the operation against Stalingrad and the oil fields. In 1942, the Soviets in front of Moscow maintained the offensive at Rzhev (the meatgrinder)

I suggest you read up on your history a little bit.

Czarist Russia expanded into Siberia and Central Asia. That was 2 governments back from who they have now.

They did it about the same time that we were expanding west and killing off the Indians who lived there.

Bad? meh. I dont know. But I'm not going to criticize Russia for doing the same thing we did.