• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hot Tub Time Machine

Re: Hot Tub Time Machine

Watched it on a buddies recommendation. I was a little disappointed. Average at best.

That movie was so hilarious! I loved it. Watched it three times so far. It doesn't bump the Hangover from "most funny movie in recent time" but I found it to be awesome.

Did you watch the deleted scenes? Some of them are nothing special but there are about 15 different one liners from the "bet fulfillment" scene that had me rolling.

Watched it several weeks ago. Damn that movie brought back alot of memories. I really enjoyed it and would watch it again.

I pushed 32 and I have seen it three times so far. No doubt I'll watch it again. Different strokes for different folks but I can't see why anyone wouldn't find this funny.

Yeah, I enjoyed this one. The 80s atmosphere was pretty well done. Not in my top ten comedies but worth watching.

I thought the first hour was great. Overall a good, entertaining movie. Much better than I expected. Naked boobies are always great. Who doesn't like a drunk party bear in the hot tube.

NOt as good as "The Hangover" but enjoyable. I thought Motley Lue was pretty funny.

Wasn't much funny at all IMO. Just barely decent. Won't watch again.
I wonder why John Cusack got involved in such a low grade movie.

Why did Cusack do this movie? $$$ I guess because it was a bad movie in my book. Waste of my time.

I have had friends that loved it and a few that didn't like it/hated it. I still think it is effing hilarious and I have watched it at least three times.

Watched it a few days ago... i loved it

Favorite parts

- Craig robinson in the bath naked with his hands on womans breasts while he talks about his commitments
- Craig calling his future wife from the past while she was 9 years old and blasting the shit out of her for cheating!lmfao
- The jizz on the face part

Funny stuff

I figure any movie with a nekkid Jessica Pare in it is worth watching (at least until she puts her clothes back on).

I love how that one guy said that if he ever commits suicide, he wanted to be awesome. Like a shotgun to the cock.

"If i wanted to kill myself I would have. I'd be awesome at it! A fuckin shotgun to the dick!"

LMFAO

Best bit is when craig robinson calls his wife when shes 9 years old.

"Did you lick his balls? DId you? Did you suck his toes? Is his dick bigger than mine? IS IT!... "Who is this?"... "Get off the phone the Jerry this does not concern you mothrfkr!"