• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hottie Magen

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
277237791.jpg

Re: Hottie Magen

Perfection!!!

If I move to Kali can we get married and blow things up as a team,,,,Im ugly but sweet...just ask LowLight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC33CC">Awwwww i love you guys! here are a couple updated pics of me (from Vegas)</span></span>

vegas14.jpg

vegas36.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="color: #993399">this was for Halloween, when i got rid of my blonde hair!</span>
pinkie.jpg
</div></div>

Gorgeous!
laugh.gif

You know, the Swedes may have the leggiest girls, and the Brits the bustiest... but we definately got the prettiest girls :}

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to go back to blonde. You have beautiful eyes I might add. </div></div>

You may <span style="font-weight: bold"> prefer</span> blonde,but she doesn't <span style="font-weight: bold"> need</span> to do anything! Blonde or brunette, she is equally gorgeous!
The rifle is also quite stunning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Moon girl
moonie.jpg
</div></div>

The dog loves you, but not what you do to her hair. It makes it very hard for her to be territorial with the other bitches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Moon girl
moonie.jpg
</div></div>

LOL, pretty cute!

Magen, you are a beautiful woman. I just need to put on a 5,000 calorie high fat, high carb diet for 6 months and you would be perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
beachmagan.jpg
</div></div>

That photo is CLASSIC - I love that style of photography...

You look better blonde
smile.gif

How's that tat coming?

BC what do you think about a "DATE with BC" raffle to raise funds for your on going INK projects?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man what's everyones hold up on my hair color??? LOL

you all should know that i change my hair color all the time, soon enough i'll be back to blonde... then to pink.... and then black.... dark brown.... THEN back to blonde
wink.gif

as for my tat, its coming along, slowly but surely.</div></div>

I was at GAP the other day with my wife who has purple and black hair she got the thumbs up from the boys..LOL

raffle should be for a military hospital or similar good cause and to spice up the raffle one unlucky ticket should have to take Lowlight out for dinner. sorry mate but it's for charity ! BC or Lowlight...do you feel lucky ?????????

How did <span style="text-decoration: underline">he</span> come up in the Hottie Megan thread?

i think the "unlucky" winner has to choufer(SP?) BC and her date around all night, and hafta wait at the car while they do whatever it is they do......wait that'd still be a win in my book, nevermind

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or the unlucky one would have to play wingman for shankster. </div></div>

The wingman for Shankster would get to take home the hot chick.

NOW I will never bitch about the costs of my US OPTICS again. They use their money wisely!!

i see you got a picture of me wearing my deer outfit all plains indian style. damn, i need to be a better stalker!

good thing you didnt see when I got shit out of it Ace Ventura style!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to go back to blonde. You have beautiful eyes I might add.</div></div>

Wow, I didn't even notice she had eyes...thanks for pointing that out.
wink.gif