• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Houston- The Ranch TX

Man I love this place. Thanks to @NFAJohn for recommending it. Not often I’ve ever had a 1k yard range to myself.
FC838D29-B7D7-4AC4-9D40-C502146F60D1.jpeg

Reactions: NFAJohn
Any Houston shooters at American Shooting Center running an ARC Archimedes action? Would love to check one out in person. Be grateful to meet up. I’m running an Impact now and be glad to compare. Thanks

At the risk of a massive necro post, does anyone know what the current member wait is? Filled out an application a year ago because I hate going to ASC, but I hadn’t heard any response at all.

I just relocated to Texas from So Cal. I’ve been looking for a place to shoot on a regular basis. I currently shoot with a friend who is a member of a private club down in Crosby. It’s nice enough but I can only go when I’m with him. He and I have gone to CCC on several occasions but it’s a 4 hour round trip and membership is something like $800 per year which is nearly on par with this place. I’m in Pearland now and it’s a shorter drive to this place for sure. I’d love to check it out especially if you can shoot around the clock. I don’t have NV yet but it’s in the near future.
I'm in Houston. Checkout PSC shooting club (Alvin/Friendswood border) www.pscshootingclub.com.
Been a member there for awhile. They have rifle out to 300, many pistol bays, 22 only bays. IDPA, USPSA, 3-gun, steel challenge, not sure if doing bowling pin anymore.

At the risk of a massive necro post, does anyone know what the current member wait is? Filled out an application a year ago because I hate going to ASC, but I hadn’t heard any response at all.
A few of us shoot at Cawthorne Cartridge Club, north of Navasota. As far as I know there is no waiting list and they have several different ranges, from known to unknown steel. Lot of the big PRS and 22LR matches are shot there.

Looks like a Great Range! I shall try to get out there, seems worth the drive from Houston for what it offers. How crowded does it get on saturdays?

We almost never go on Saturdays. Mostly Sunday mornings. Usually only about 10-15 people are there on Sunday mornings and thats spread out between 4 main ranges.

Works for me. I’ll try to get out there on a Sunday. Shoot me a pm next time y’all go