• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TexanAviator

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Houston
Just found this section.

I have already gotten overwhelmingly HUGE support in helping me get into this great hobby so far from the locals. Just thought I would chime in here and say hello to the rest of yall!

I am a member at PSC. If anyone else is, or if anyone would like to ever tag along and maybe teach me a few things!

I am loving this place already!

-Nic

Re: Houston!

Hey Nic- glad to see a local. West and north of you at Bellville. Theres already a thread about some of the Houston shooters maybe getting together sometime. Have talked to a few in the area and bet you'll find good information here.

There are quite a few of us that are members out at Bayou Rifles. It's about the only place in the Houston area to reach out to 1K

Is bayou rifles members only or is open to the public? And what are the reguirments to competes in the 1000 yard f class match? I shoot the 600 yard match we have here but was curious if you had to qualify to shoot 1000

It's members only, except for during matches. The gate is open for non-members to come in to shoot. I don't think there is a qualification to go out to 1K for the F-Class matches. Ask Sig685, he shoots at the 1K F-class matches with his AR15 and does pretty well from what I have heard.

There is a 600yd F-Class match at Bayou on March 15th, next 1000yd match is April 5th. We shoot along side the Palma shooters at all matches.

If Sig685 is who I think he is, then I fully agree - he does better than "pretty well" with his AR...at all distances.

Guys, you should shoot with us at Long Range Alley on April 25, 26. See the thread in Competitions.

I hear that Beaumont has a 600yd match on Sat - April 4th, but I have not shot there yet.....anybody on the Hide ever shot their match ?