• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

How are you liking your MCS T6?

Break Bad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2012
NW Florida
I am contemplating if I should change my order before the group buy due date. I was going to primarily use a T6 for comps and was wondering if anyone else had much experience with it for tactical LR comps. I'm asking here because I've never had hands-on time with one.

Will I miss the thumb-hook on the stock? Personally I never use it for its intended purpose and find it frequently causes complications.

Is the skinnier forend a mistake (eg: should I go with the T2)? Good/bad for barricade/positional shooting? Obviously a greater width (T2/T4) would more stable, but I find I frequently use my support hand to pinch to forend on the supporting surface.

Any insight appreciated.

I have a TF1 which is the folding version of the T6. I love thinner forend and prefer them. I also like how the forend is slightly angled so I can push/pull on it to change elevation slightly.

I have a T6 and T6A. I love them, I have used a T2 before the t6 and prefer the thinner forend of the t6 and the angle on it. It is all personal preference but I don't think you could go wrong with a t6...