• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How bad will the riots be when Trump wins in November?

heronblue7

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
I’m personally treating the election like a giant Katrina sized shitstorm on the horizon.

I’ve been through a few real hurricanes. This one feels ominous.

All of these shootings at the “protests” seem like just the first few rain drops.

Last edited:
I went through Charlie that hit SW Florida 15-ish years ago and this feels like it could be really bad

If it’s not too violent it will be fucking hilarious

The internet, twitter, face book, etc, and MSM stoke hatreds and make for accelerated destabilization. At the same time, they censor views contrary to their own. I don't participate in the social media, but what I see now and then I dislike.

The other side is playing for keeps. What do we do when we wake up?

The internet, twitter, face book, etc, and MSM stoke hatreds and make for accelerated destabilization. At the same time, they censor views contrary to their own. I don't participate in the social media, but what I see now and then I dislike.

Go to work. November is going to be a shit show.

Reactions: 338dude
Go to work. November is going to be a shit show.
Go to work, yes. Does anyone give thought to how we communicate if public order breaks down? You know that big tech has big data "algorithms" to shut off the email and social media accounts and possibly even disable voice comm of conservative users. That eye phone will be worthless. No, scratch that, it will be a tool for monitoring and locating you. Now would be the time for suburban and rural people to establish a network of assembly points and to buy radio comm.

Go to work, yes. Does anyone give thought to how we communicate if public order breaks down? You know that big tech has big data "algorithms" to shut off the email and social media accounts and possibly even disable voice comm of conservative users. That eye phone will be worthless. No, scratch that, it will be a tool for monitoring and locating you. Now would be the time for suburban and rural people to establish a network of assembly points and to buy radio comm.
Let them turn stuff off.
We got shit done before and we'll do it again.
HAM radio and Benders pidgeons if they're in any shape to fly because they've been fucking all night

If Trump wins then he will have a mandate, be lame duck, and have nothing to lose. As GHW Bush said..."This will stop."

Without control of Congress, he'll put the "lame" in "lame duck". They only bill that will get passed in the next four years will be trillion-dollar coronavirus slush funds for Wall Street and the medical industry.

With Biden and a Democratic Congress, we'll go backwards at warp speed. With Trump and Democratic Congress, we'll get a stalemate. I know which one I prefer, but I'm not going to pretend to be excited about it.

Without control of Congress, he'll put the "lame" in "lame duck". They only bill that will get passed in the next four years will be trillion-dollar coronavirus slush funds for Wall Street and the medical industry.

With Biden and a Democratic Congress, we'll go backwards at warp speed. With Trump and Democratic Congress, we'll get a stalemate. I know which one I prefer, but I'm not going to pretend to be excited about it.

My "preference" would be for our government to repeal a bunch of laws already on the books. We sure have lost a lot of freedoms in the last 100 years.

If the government decides to not repeal a bunch of laws already on the books, second best thing would be to do nothing - cuz it seems everything they do just screws us more.

I don't think it will matter who wins in November. If Trump wins, it's total anarchy in the Dem controlled cities. If Biden wins, Antifa will continue to riot because Biden won't be WOKE enough for them.

More importantly is how congress goes. If Trump wins and loses the senate, nothing but executive orders get done.

The only way this country will get things done is if Trump wins, the senate stays in control of the Rs and the House turns red. The best scenario would be Trump wins, the Senate goes to a super majority and the house turns bright red.

That will negate anything happening in the streets.

Google, Apple, MS, Amazon, the payment system companies, MSM are all "progressive" or hi jacked by same. I see algorithmic mass cancelation. Imagine no email. no web access, no voice com, no access to money, maybe even unable to start your truck, a barrage of disinformation on the airwaves. CCP's social credit system a joke compared to our digitized and centrally controlled lives.

Democrat voter fraud is a given, going on since forever, Tammany Hall, Chicago's Machine, etc. There's nothing progs won't do. Mail in voting is another attempted coup.

Google, Apple, MS, Amazon, the payment system companies, MSM are all "progressive" or hi jacked by same. I see algorithmic mass cancelation. Imagine no email. no web access, no voice com, no access to money, maybe even unable to start your truck, a barrage of disinformation on the airwaves. CCP's social credit system a joke compared to our digitized and centrally controlled lives.

Make sure you have a good e-mail address setup through your ISP as they will be less likely to cancel folks en-masse as that might lead government regulators to decide a bit of local "competition" is needed.

Perhaps if you are one of the folks that uses Faceborg to communicate, you might want to think about alternative communication and contact lists.
Also, you have made sure to have other ways to contact your friends from this site as well right?

Reactions: 338dude
Google, Apple, MS, Amazon, the payment system companies, MSM are all "progressive" or hi jacked by same. I see algorithmic mass cancelation. Imagine no email. no web access

I'm putting this in a separate note because it's different.
Something to seriously consider is that with their new machine learning systems, they could just as easily leave your account active but you are not getting the messages that people send you and the messages other folks get are not what you are sending them. They could easily be faking your stuff after having done a bit of analysis on your grammar / spelling / interests and such.
Sure, you'd be able to eventually catch on, but they may be able to cause some issues when faking folks out a couple times, or modifying what you said.
I used to do enough ParaRP to understand how small changes in a text block can be made that alter the message completely (hence why everyone in ParaRP kept chat logs to prevent cheating).

Here is an interesting quote back from 2013 from Ann Barnhardt that I think is pretty relevant:

" August 21, ARSH 2013 by Ann Barnhardt. Which brings me to something I have wanted to talk about for a while. We need to talk about “handles”, “aliases” and “noms de guerre”. Guys, while that tactic may have been sound in previous wars, it is going to be a disaster in this war. It needs to stop. Let me explain. Let’s say I go to some gathering somewhere of counter-revolutionaries. A middle-aged white dude walks up to me and says, “Hi. I’m ‘Disturbed Citizen’ from the Mid-South Shotgun Shooters blog. We have corresponded via email.” Now stop and think about this. How can I possibly, possibly confirm that this guy, who I have indeed corresponded with via email, actually is who he says he is? We all now know for a metaphysical certitude that all of our email has been logged and may have been read by FEDGOV. We MUST assume that FEDGOV is every bit as knowledgable of our data and correspondences as we are. How do I know that this man standing before me really is ‘Disturbed Citizen’? There is no possible way for me to confirm this. I don’t know what ‘Disturbed Citizen’s’ name is, so asking for an I.D. is pointless. I don’t know what ‘Disturbed Citizen’ looks like, so visual confirmation is off the table. And the enemy has FULL ACCESS to all correspondence between myself and the real ‘Disturbed Citizen’, and thus can quote and make references WITH FULL CONTEXT AND DETAIL.

Do you see this? Given the tactical situation, the proper course is NOT for us to hide. That ship sailed a LONG time ago. The only thing that hiding behind aliases, handles and noms de guerre accomplishes is opening a HUGE door to the enemy such that they can infiltrate us with ease never-before-seen in the annals of war. The proper tactic is to BE NOT AFRAID and come out from behind aliases and handles NOW.

Now, take me, for example. If I were to roll into some event somewhere, people would know who I was by name and by sight, and if they did not know who I was, I could quickly and easily confirm my identity and bona fides.

I know it is a big step, but just read over what I have said and then THINK. The tactical table has been inverted. If you all try to fight this war as if it hasn’t, you will get your butt handed to you and you will deserve it. Enough of this prevent defense. The only way to win is to fix bayonets and charge, and in my considered opinion, step one should be establishing identity so that we at least have a chance at a modicum of OPSEC. Counterintuitive? Absolutely. But the truth often is counterintuitive. August 21, ARSH 2013 by Ann Barnhardt. "

How did it go in 2016? If you dont recall they were rioting then also.

I think if trump wins it will be gloves off.

In 2016 you were in mid of economic boom , most folks don't give a fuck who the top pupet is . as long things are geat

2020 economic meltdown , 33% fall in GDP so far, tens of millions of jobless, millions not paying rent and government handouts accounting for 25% of Americans income

No mater who wins this will get hot before it calms down.

If Trump wins: total chaos ten times worse than we have seen will break out.
If Biden wins: WE will lose most of our freedoms, wealth, and just about everything WE have worked for.
Both outcomes will force us to fight either way! We will be dealt a hand and have to decide to get in the game or be bystanders.
We lose both ways in the beginning!

How bad will depend on how good you can shoot and your willingness to do so. The communist Left trying to overthrow our country are proving nothing is beneath them, that includes random murders and attempted murders on innocent Americans.
You have to be willing to respond with an overwhelming amount of 'fuck you' and hunt them out wherever they are.

Reactions: Krawlven
How did it go in 2016? If you dont recall they were rioting then also.

I think if trump wins it will be gloves off.
2016 was just a warm up. When Trump wins again, the left will be completely apoplectic. I think we will witness a level of insanity that has never been seen in this country. They can get stupid if they chose, but when they get violent, well, game on.

Reactions: Jgunner
I'm putting this in a separate note because it's different.
Something to seriously consider is that with their new machine learning systems, they could just as easily leave your account active but you are not getting the messages that people send you and the message...."
Just to say, the AI/machine learning is just backing out of known results and comparing millions or billions of data points. It is similar to a phenomenon discovered in the 1940's social sciences, the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Index. With enough known subjects, responses to meaningless question clusters can help make accurate judgment about a broad range of traits, whether used forensically or to determine suitability for a particular occupation. For instance, all good fighter jocks answer "true" to the statement " I prefer showers to baths." Why does not matter.

This is an illustration of how AI works. It is non-judgmental and all that matters is whether it produces results. It will offer cheap flights to vegas to bipolar compulsive gamblers or select out 50 somethings from the employment pool for termination. It is not "programmed" to do that. It's just selling airline tickets or helping human resources make the "right" decision based on prior successful employee profiles.

So the same thing will be done to "tame" or manipulate individuals that the tech companies don't approve of. So that is the process that will do what you say, either shut out specific communications or even provide false answers ("I'm not coming, Joe. You're on your own."

One does probably need a private email server. The mail is OK but it images every single envelope that goes through its system. (It has a service that will give you an email of the mail that is coming to you - and to your neighbors. . . .)

The answer, I think, is top stay socially involved with public and private causes and use tech as little as possible.

and use tech as little as possible.

I'd suggest being as fluent in all the latest tech as possible and using it to your advantage when you can, but never ever trusting it and always have a backup plan that you use all the time to keep in currency and always be aware of who has your footprint and how much you give them.

We need folks who are in the trenches in the modern war of hearts and minds for the future of the country and that war is being played out in tech and "social" stuff and the good folks are way behind. If the Communists have free reign to indoctrinate the young without being challenged, the next generation won't understand freedom.

Unite. Now's as good a time as any. Start small. Start local. Reach out. Face to face; privately, securely. Privacy is a right, security an obligation. You already have friends. That's where it starts, where it always existed, where it simply grows from an already living thing.

Resist, delay, obstruct; give them their own garbage to chew upon.

Follow the scent of success. Take your time. Move when certain; await when not. Figure out the obvious, do something else. Do something.

When your enemy goes to ground, leave him no ground to go to.

Their friendships seldom go further than skin deep; their wisdoms go no further than brainwashed slogans. They are false because their principles are false. They may take, but they can not hold. Their price of holding is eternal vigilance. Wear them out. Confusion to one's enemies.

Our roots come up from right down within our own hearts and souls. What we do is for family and friends, not for some repeatedly failed academic theories or delusions of grandeur.

There's good reason why we have not yet begun to fight.

We need no opinions, we need no reasons, we need no justifications. What has always been right remains so, long beyond us. We work for the long haul.

What we need to do is the most natural of things that a free people ought to do.

Greg

Last edited:
People us the term “fight,” loosely. Pretty much anytime a normally law abiding citizen “fights,” your probably going to jail for life.

.gov wants to keep the tax revenue streams in check.

Trump will be President again when the kneeling MN cop is found not guilty of murder. Then the real fun starts.

Don't bring the fight. Don't avoid it, either. For each step we take back, they take another forward. This needs to end.

Going to jail does and should happen when the rule of law is being broken. When it's gone, things get real different, real fast. The rule of law protects all, liking it or not. Mostly, it protects them. When it's gone, protect yours; until it's gone, you don't need to. That difference defines the need.

Never fear to do what you know is right. Imagine having to explain your actions to your children.

Trump is President, has been since 2017. His legitimacy has nothing to do wih kneeling policemen. His legitimacy comes from a freely held and freely won election by all the people.

Listen to your heart, not to paid shills.

Last edited:
Trumps wins --- Antifa angered will expand into more cities and increase severity of activities

Trump Loses --- Antifa emboldened will expand into more cities and increase severity of activities

Agreed 100000000000℅

I've been saying that exact thing for a few weeks now.

Unfortunately this country is in for a shitstorm that should be avoided. But will not be prevented.

The agitators in charge are going to ensure this country drops to its knees.

They just haven't decided which side will win and I think that concerns them greatly.

I work in generation. I'll only say this, if power AND cellular goes down simultaneously, it's the big enchilada.

If electrical goes down large scale, it's only going to be a means to an end. The precise end is anybody's guess.

There are events , some reported, some not ,not so long ago.

Personally methinks they were a test run.

I hate to see America fall, hopefully we can save it when the big push starts.

Trump, is he a dark horse? Or is he serious about this country?

We might find out either way.

No. This country will not drop to its knees, and those who do drop will not arise again.

They are not us, and they surrender all legitimacy when they abrogate law and decency. They have already done so.

Once overstepped, as they have done; there is no returning past the line of decency. There is no refuge for them. Where they are going only the scared can run. They know they are dead wrong, and this emboldens them because even the slightest retreat reveals their duplicity.

When the time comes, that which is wrong will be obvious, as will what is right. Just do the right thing.

Cant wait to find out.

Careful what you wish for. Guaranteed that if Trump wins, they will try and burn the house down. And if Biden wins, we will all sit around and bitch about it and do nothing I suspect. That’s what we always do

I continue to stock and gear up for the very bad things I think will happen after Election Day.

I think that’s most everyone. Problem is most people can only afford so much.

No. This country will not drop to its knees, and those who do drop will not arise again.

They are not us, and they surrender all legitimacy when they abrogate law and decency. They have already done so.

Once overstepped, as they have done; there is no returning past the line of decency. There is no refuge for them. Where they are going only the scared can run. They know they are dead wrong, and this emboldens them because even the slightest retreat reveals their duplicity.

When the time comes, that which is wrong will be obvious, as will what is right. Just do the right thing.
Greg,
Respectfully I'll have to disagree on dropping to its knees

Conservatively speaking, 1/2 of .gov is on the side of the leftists.

A large portion of the military is as well.

93℅ of polled Republicans are perfectly fine with wearing face panties because of covid.

Those people will absolutely be doing everything possible to bring it down for, power, wealth, good favor, food , water, protection, security, etc.etc.etc.etc.

A phone call, video, repeated conversation, grudge, hate, petty jealously etc.are pretty easy motivators.

Possibly you are correct, possible neither of us are correct.
Either way it's pathetic that this old girl has gotten to this point and almost appears to be no turning back.

Hell, who knows, maybe that damned comet will smoke us ;)

Only until they run out of food and water and have to beg for help from the government

Put letters in hollow stumps worked pretty well for Washington's Spies, your going to have to go old school to win. Electronics are always found in a deadman's hand for they are homing beacons for those who control them, truly a "dead" technology .

I just spend an extra $200 on supplies. This is over and above my usual month expenditures. Good thing, I'm not spending money on ammo.

• Sad
Reactions: WaltHer
I continue to stock and gear up for the very bad things I think will happen after Election Day.
Same here. Just waiting on my plates to come in. Hopefully before the election, but that’s what I get for waiting so long to buy them.

What radio types?

If he wins again ford will probably just give blm another quarter of a billion to fund riots

Reactions: clcustom1911
What radio types?

Ham radio works well, as does CB for close range stuff, but the problem I have found is that most folks are just too busy with their current lives to bother studying & taking the tests for Ham radio.

But again remember that if you are transmitting, lots of others are listening and many others might have ways to locate the source of the transmission.

So if times are "difficult", you'll need to understand the risks and such as well.

Remember that in WWII and for a long time afterwards, in most European Countries, owning long range radios was not exactly smiled upon by the government. Lots of times the local government and oppressors were even more interested in everyone turning in their radios than guns.