• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Did The State Clear These Cops?

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head

The lead detective lied on the warrant and she knew that he did and signed on to help it look better for the judge. Why? Because she was afraid of reprisal from her badge buddies.
    Why did it take months for the postal inspector to refute the detective's claims? Can't cross the blue?
    I hope they all get to stay in general pop.

Sure, but on the other hand if you don't want to be subject to no knock raids don't shack up with drug dealers and criminals.

All the facts of this murder don’t add up- still 3 years later . WTF- so if ol Bree and her current and ex beau were hard core rock slinging OGs why did or would anyone have to lie before and after to get a warrant? Smells to me it was a payday- dirty blue boys and girls getting their vig to look the other way on some minor drug operation and things went side ways . Nothing to substantiate that just my gut feeling.