• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How did you meet your wife?

Strip club 🤑

Can’t make a ho a housewife...

I met mine in college. There was exactly one class we could’ve crossed paths in, we started talking after class and I had to wait til the end of the semester for her to have time to date me. She was working full time and taking 20+ credits on her way to law school. That was 20 years ago.

Reactions: Redmanss
I met mine at the Pool Hall in downtown Limon, Colorado.
Real small town, that was about the only place young people gathered other than at school or woodsies on the river.
She was a sweet young chicadee from a ranch 21 miles South of Limon, just out of school, graduating class of 8, "Fresh off the Farm."
I was a wild, nuts, crazy, Grunt home from Vietnam, Flattrack Motorsicle Racer that worked road construction to help support my racing. Came from a graduating class of 28 several years earlier than her at Limon.

It took a while but I lured her into my bed, shacked up and racing for a year, then a bad racing crash at ABQ, NM so I married her and hung up my hotshoe for the most part, had quite a few relapses on that over the years. Always kept a few race bikes around.

It has been 46 years, 1 year racing, 45 married, 3 grown and gone kids, ALL with good jobs, and 4 Grandsons from 4 to 16.

I really don't know how she has put up with my shit all of these years but we are stable and happy. I picked the right one for me. FM

XrSxUp.gif

Met my future wife giving blood at the rec center on England AFB, LA in March 1984. She out ranked me then and still does. In November it will be 35 years that she has put up with me.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
mine walked into a living room i was sitting in before we drove to the capital to show her around while she was on holidays.
she thought i was a foul mouth idiot listening to another foul mouth idiot (guido hatzis, aussie thing) in the car drinking "v" an energy drink which she thought was beer (green bottle) till she ordered it herself then told me to which i pissed myself laughing.
coming on 19 years of marriage and she still thinks im an idiot (has to be a canadian thing), but i love her and the daughter we have together :love:😂

i have no game, so i was flirting with some pretty coworker in american sign language, assuming she wouldn't know what i was signing.
she did. :p

I was drunk, walking in the middle of the street in Palm Springs, spring break 1969. She almost hit me with her sports car and decided to give me a ride before I got killed or thrown in the brig. We celebrated our 50th last year.

A friend invited me out to have drinks with some of his old coworkers. I got there late and sat down across from the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I left repeating her name so I could remember it. Took a month for me to see her again at the same friend’s party. I asked her out and it has been twelve years of (mostly) bliss.

I was on stage, playing guitar in a rock band. She stuck around to talk as I packed up my guitars and cables, and somehow I convinced her to stick around another 24 years.

Met my wife in prison--seriously. She was pulling 10 years for spousal abuse. Actually, we both worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisons. I was a guard and she was a teacher. Coming up on 39 years. She is still a spouse abuser!😉

Well, that’s a long story. Dated her, then dated her friend, got engaged to her friend, her friend who I dated for a very long time cheated on me with one of my friends that moved across country after hard times, after that I started dating my wife again at the time and well the rest is history. That’s the shortest version I can give.

I met my wife on a 45 minute Southwest flight between Louisville and Chicago. She sat down next to me and we started talking. Said she had been married once and would never get married again, she didn’t need a man in her life, it would be too disruptive. I agreed and said I was in the same boat, enjoying being single, not wanting a relationship of any kind. We were engaged three weeks later and married with in three months. We really didn’t date, we just decided to get married and journey through life together.

Met in Kindergarten. Told her I was going to marry her in 5th grade. Finally started dating as seniors in high-school. Been together 16 years now, married for 8 of them. I tell her almost weekly I did it out of spite because she turned me down so much back then.

I also met mine in Kindergarten and we've been married 47 years.......

The Army forced me away from my hi-speed life and into recruiting in Miami after the 60 Minutes scandal down there in the early 80's. I hated it, but one night got assigned to the Haunted House Youth Fair, the largest in south Florida for manning the recruiting booth. This pretty little brunette came bouncing over and said "I've got a pen pal over in Germany. What's it like over there?" We started talking, , dated a couple of times. She was an awesome girl, but I did not want to be Jody cause I had been Jodied a few times in my six years. But the idiot dropped her before he came stateside, so his loss was my gain. Funny thing was we have the same last name and stopped dating for about a week to check our family trees (not like an Arkansas phone pole). She's put up with my aggravating ass thru three major job losses and losing everything we have three times. Got the best daughter on the planet. Thursday makes 37 years and she's made it worth not doing something stupid every day...

I met mine at the Pool Hall in downtown Limon, Colorado.
Real small town, that was about the only place young people gathered other than at school or woodsies on the river.
She was a sweet young chicadee from a ranch 21 miles South of Limon, just out of school, graduating class of 8, "Fresh off the Farm."
I was a wild, nuts, crazy, Grunt home from Vietnam, Flattrack Motorsicle Racer that worked road construction to help support my racing. Came from a graduating class of 28 several years earlier than her at Limon.

It took a while but I lured her into my bed, shacked up and racing for a year, then a bad racing crash at ABQ, NM so I married her and hung up my hotshoe for the most part, had quite a few relapses on that over the years. Always kept a few race bikes around.

It has been 46 years, 1 year racing, 45 married, 3 grown and gone kids, ALL with good jobs, and 4 Grandsons from 4 to 16.

I really don't know how she has put up with my shit all of these years but we are stable and happy. I picked the right one for me. FM

I was like graduating class of 28, wait how old is this guy? Oh yea. Reading and understanding context, fundamental. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Met mine in middle school. Apparently she pined for me for many years before we got together in our early 20s. Its been 10+ years now, and still not technically "married."

I don't think she likes me anymore though, so it should count.:poop::ROFLMAO::LOL:

She and her three younger sisters moved onto my block when I was 16. When I was back out of the Corps at age 21, I finally had time to think about such things. We married when I was 24 and she was 20.

While we were dating, a Buddy asked if I minded if he took her out. I told him he was asking the wrong person. A week later, we were engaged; settled that question permanently.

In just under three weeks (on the 25th), we'll be married for fifty years. Looking around these days; it looks like it's going to be a smaller celebration and may even need to be postponed. We cancelled our vacation re-honeymoon to San San Diego just yesterday.

These days, I go along with her; it just about always turns out the be the most fun.

Greg

Last edited:
I built a handmade Scimitar (sword) for a pen pal across the country. After they received the gift of the sword, they said there was someone they thought I should meet. The person who received the sword was on the East Coast, I was on the west coast in Portland back then, and she was near Seattle. Best deal I ever got for one the knives/swords I made.

1. Met her while I was a deputy sheriff and she was a RN in the emergency room in New Albany, MS. Lasted 34 years, she died in 2009.
2. Match.com, we met a McDonald's in Greenwood, MS. Should have left her there!
3. Checkout line in Walmart in Oxford, MS. She could not resist my redneck charm!