• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How do you be successful on Discord?

other than some military primers, don't think i've seen any primer drops the last couple of weeks.

Brownell’s
I saw some guy on Discord bragging about snagging 100,000 (that’s not a typo) from Brownells about a month ago. Made me sick!
Brownell’s unwillingness to make any changes to stop BOTS make them the official supplier of primers on Gunbrokers.
I made a parts purchase from another store that I would have normally made at Brownell’s. The people running BOTS brag on how easy it is to snag primers out of other people’s cart on Brownell’s. I always thought Brownell’s was good people, but actions speak much louder than words.

I was trying to buy some primers from Brownell’s and while my cc was processing a BOT got my primers. I actually received an invoice from Brownell’s for $0.00 for 0 primers

Some people just need to get punched in the nads. If I could bot some peoples bots that would make me very pleased.