• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How does a kentuckian spell sister ?

Re: How does a kentuckian spell sister ?

There to busy fucking them to spell.

lol joe dirt...

you're my sister, you're my sister!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SaltyDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol joe dirt...

you're my sister, you're my sister!!! </div></div>

Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sick.gif

The irony in which people from Alabama and Georgia commenting in this thread.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SaltyDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol joe dirt...

sick.gif
</div></div>

but did you see his sister?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SaltyDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol joe dirt...

sick.gif
</div></div>

but did you see his sister? </div></div>

Ya but I'm not much for bimbos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The irony in which people from Alabama and Georgia commenting in this thread.....

</div></div>

This! Pot.........kettle........black

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beale338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be more surprised if they could spell! </div></div>

We may not get free health care but we will certainly kick your ass in basketball. And no, it's not played with a stick and on skates. Sorry to get you flustered!!
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beale338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be more surprised if they could spell! </div></div>

We may not get free health care but we will certainly kick your ass in basketball. And no, it's not played with a stick and on skates. Sorry to get you flustered!!
shocked.gif
</div></div>

Again, I am suprised!
wink.gif

Told this joke to a kentuckian,spelled out the answer W-I-F-E, he thought about it for a long time, scratched his chin, and ask , (Whats a whiffy)

There are some advantages, for instance,I've been married three times and still have the same in-laws...Good people!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hesco</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Told this joke to a kentuckian,spelled out the answer W-I-F-E, he thought about it for a long time, scratched his chin, and ask , (Whats a whiffy)
</div></div>

You must be from Ohio

Ha, AQC has a good sense of humor but $omeone else has their panties in a bunch. Maybe this will help:

Q: Why do birds fly upside down over Kentucky?
A: Nothin' worth shittin' on..

So if you divorce your wife in Kentucky are you still considered cousins?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So if you divorce your wife in Kentucky are you still considered cousins?</div></div>

I think it is; If you divorce your sister in Kentucky, you become cousins.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha, AQC has a good sense of humor but $omeone else has their panties in a bunch. Maybe this will help:

</div></div>

What's the best part of the drive thru Ohio? When you enter KY.

What'e even better is there was a story done on Ohio and the rate of people moving away because A) incest is on the rise B) education is extremely poor C) Cleveland is one of the worst cities in the country

Gig you hear about the tornado in Ohio last night?

It did $2 million in improvements.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha, AQC has a good sense of humor but $omeone else has their panties in a bunch. Maybe this will help:

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gig you hear about the tornado in Ohio last night?

It did $2 million in improvements. </div></div>

with my post, I was wanting to lighten things up with a little humor, but tuckers post was actually f'ing funny!

Traveling over the U.S., shooting IBO tournaments has hardened me to the KY. jokes...they weren't laughing when I left!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What's the best part of the drive thru Ohio? When you enter KY.

What'e even better is there was a story done on Ohio and the rate of people moving away because A) incest is on the rise B) education is extremely poor </div></div>

They're not moving away, we're sending 'em back to Kentucky!
grin.gif

Ok, your roads ARE better, ours suck. ODOT is corrupt.

Hey, there are certain parts of KY that I hate but I love my city. GO CATS!
Tucker, that was pretty good. I like your style

I love Ohio. I love KY too. I didn't think I was going to like that part of the country for some reason but ended up Loving it. I go back as often as I can. Hope to see it again soon.

Yep, Cats just kicked the crap out of UofL, again...Imagine that!
Cant wait for basketball season...Go Cats!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AQC440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are some advantages, for instance,I've been married three times and still have the same in-laws...Good people!
</div></div>

Yes, I have noticed that sisters are all different, except when they are the same.............!