• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How long until shooting…..

Wait a minute. Doesn't that break the First rule of Robotics?

giphy.gif

Wait a minute. Doesn't that break the First rule of Robotics?

There are no such rules are there? Thats what Elon was concerned about. S. Korea publicly acknowledged they had them since 2005 or 2006 and has been using them at their border since 2010.

Reactions: Bender
There are no such rules are there? Thats what Elon was concerned about. S. Korea publicly acknowledged they had them since 2005 or 2006 and has been using them at their border since 2010.

I need a sarcasm font ....... ;)

darn I was hoping they were still replacing cops with green haired crying libs to act like a social worker to stop crime with there tears I really wanted to see that shit on the tv lol as the crooks either out right kill them or use them as human shields either way that would have been some funny funny television to watch .

The laws of robotics according to Asimov. The laws are as follows: “(1) a robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm; (2) a robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law; (3) a robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.”
Too bad that doesn't apply in the real world.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Attorney: "I don't think we're going with the "I was just bangin' steel." defense......good thought thou."

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
It’s already happened as noted above. Dallas PD used a bomb laden robot to kill the July 2016 shooter of 5 police officers. The robot placed a pound of C4 against the outside wall the sniper was holed up up against. Instant concrete shrapnel.
And despite FAA rules , there are multiple online designs of how to convert your DJI drone to carry, accurately aim and fire a Glock from above a target.

Wonder how "qualified immunity" will be leaned on in the usage of these things?
Will criminals use them?

Will citizens use them for personal protection?

Dallas PD ended the BLM terrorist cop killer with a robot.

Both the Ukrainians and Russians are using them on a mass scale right now, dropping bomblets and grenades into each others' trenches.

Police departments in the US had been experimenting with this stuff for the last 7 or so years, outfitting tracked EOD bomb squad drone vehicles with ARs and shotguns and RC firing mechanisms.

Claiming it was a robot that killed you will allow the leftists to commit genocide against whites with no worries. The Chinese communist thought police will simply send a robot to murder you for picking on their elderly, demented pedophile.

Reactions: BurtG
Kind of walks like Biden. Have we been CGI'd for the last few years?

It’s already happened as noted above. Dallas PD used a bomb laden robot to kill the July 2016 shooter of 5 police officers. The robot placed a pound of C4 against the outside wall the sniper was holed up up against. Instant concrete shrapnel.
And despite FAA rules , there are multiple online designs of how to convert your DJI drone to carry, accurately aim and fire a Glock from above a target.

Actually the robot was holding the C4 and the pressure wave generated is what killed the shooter. No shrapnel is needed when that close to a high explosive detonation.