• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many bolt guns do you own?

I just did a rough count in my head, it was surprisingly more than I would have thought. Wow.

I forgot about the rimfires and the mil-surplus stuff. If you'd have asked me what type action I had the least of, I'd have said bolts were second to last, having only one pump action. But I was wrong. Jeeze I hope I was wrong! I'm not doing any more counting, nothing good can come from that.

Just 1 here.

While you “can’t have too many”… if your objective is to spend less time tinkering, fixing and reloading… and spend more time shooting; having one bomb-proof rifle has been a blessing for me.

Find what works for you & never worry about the latest gear again.

Just 1 here.

While you “can’t have too many”… if your objective is to spend less time tinkering, fixing and reloading… and spend more time shooting; having one bomb-proof rifle has been a blessing for me.

Find what works for you & never worry about the latest gear again.
Tell us more about this rifle .

Have a 22lr for PRS and a single shot trainer. Though will probably unload the trainer and save up for a nicer scope down the line.