• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s How Many of You Fit the Profile?

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    I was watching a liberal douche on TV last night who said he was in favor of profiling white guys over 50 that stockpile guns and ammo. He wants to create a database and track white guys that buy more than one gun at a time and track what they own.

I looked on wiki for the definition.
    Looks like I'm out.

A stockpile is a pile or storage location for bulk materials, forming part of the bulk material handling process.

Stockpiles are used in many different areas, such as in a port, refinery or manufacturing facility. The stockpile is normally created by a stacker. A reclaimer is used to recover the material. Stockpiles are normally stacked in stockyards in refineries, ports and mine sites.

A simple stockpile is formed by machinery dumping coal into a pile, either from dump trucks, pushed into heaps with bulldozers or from conveyor booms. More controlled stockpiles are formed using stackers to form piles along the length of a conveyor, and reclaimers to retrieve the coal when required for product loading, etc. [h=2][/h] See also

My wife told me I would make this profile also. It's not stockpiling....it's buying in bulk! Others do it at Sam's club.....I do it at the gun store!

Contrary to common belief, I do not randomly stockpile old brass scavenged at the shooting range. I only pick up the best brass left by others.

Soon after the shooting, I watched Tom Brokaw state that the guns had to have been acquired illegally. Nothing like doing your homework before spewing bullshit on national TV.

I've got a liberal neighbor that stopped by to lecture about guns as I was putting away steel targets. She asked how far away we'd shot the 20" and when I told her a mile, her expression was priceless. So she went off on full auto weapons and I told her that with a bolt gun, even a mediocre shooter at that distance (~400 yards) could have killed many more than 58 in ~10 minutes.

Last edited:
    just old white guys?

no one else commits crime but old white guys?....young people dont commit crime?......black people dont commit crime?.....women dont commit crime?

hmmmm, i wonder if a muslim had committed this attack if theyd be asking for a data base of muslims?.....or would that be prejudice?

funny how after a tragedy like this the true racists reveal themselves........ironically its usually the ones pointing the finger to label others racist.......suffering from False-consensus bias much?

Last edited:
    Neither side is making much sense right now, and nobody has all the facts (and very few will ever have all the true facts). Trump is doing the best possible thing he can do by pushing "we will discuss gun control at a later date" once everyone's emotions die down.

I'm under 50, but already managed to get on several lists. I'm a high achiever like that.

Well now, isn't that racist? Yep, I would fall into that profile.

He had bumpfire stocks on everything so...Obviously he was a closet homosexual that couldn't come to terms with it. Thus the motive. Probably an ARFCOM lurker too. But yeah a fag. I'm not a fag so no. I don't fit the profile.

Damn... I don't fit it. Under 50... Never bought more than one gun at a time. When I used to buy ammo, it'd be a few boxes at a time...

But of course, I got rid of ALL my evil firearms after Vegas. I'm too distraught to ever pull another trigger!

Haha. I almost got thru that without smiling.

BOXES! BOXES!...How much ammo do you NEED?!!!
    sHnYGrgm.jpg

I'm their guy. Although, I would never "pile" my weapons or ammo. I for one prefer things neat, tidy, and organized. A pile of weapons would take time to sift through when in need a specific weapon system. Same goes for the proper fodder to run it. So, maybe I don't fit the profile after all. I'm excluded based on the stockpile prerequisite. Carry on.

The definition without an old age requirement fits the majority of the guys I know where I live. Even with the liberal news trash the lemming snowflakes of our country just have no idea that outside of urban areas most all of us within the profile. I just got back from driving to Texas to use my stockpile. Refreshing to see plenty of us from NC to Texas......if you skip Asheville, Nashville, Memphis, Oklahoma City, etc. Fuel up around the urban areas and we were like damn.....what a bunch of freaks. Get anywhere out of a city in NC, TN, AR, OK, TX and I felt right at home.

Last edited:
    some guys invest in gold and silver............
    I like copper and lead.............

I invest in the stock market. I have wood stocks, metal stocks, carbon fiber stocks, folding stocks, Remington stocks, Winchester stocks, and Anschutz stocks

What's he going to do about the upper/middle class ultra-right wing latinos who own stockpiles (or are they arsenals, I get confused) of guns and ammo, and know how to use them?

You know, guys like me......

What's he going to do about the upper/middle class ultra-right wing latinos who own stockpiles (or are they arsenals, I get confused) of guns and ammo, and know how to use them?

You know, guys like me......

Cicatriz, is that you?

ETA:

As active shooters, we apparently (and most thankfully) suck: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimveer_Gill

I can live with that.

But otherwise, yes, somewhere a sleepless libtard is choking down a Xanax with unicorn tears, all because I exist.

I'll try to find a way to live with that, too.

Last edited:
    Is it wrong that while I am reading this I have the gun fight from the movie" OPEN RANGE" going on in the background?

Is it wrong that while I am reading this I have the gun fight from the movie" OPEN RANGE" going on in the background?

Fuck no it ain't wrong. One of the most badass movie gunfights ever.

Love that movie and that scene. "Men are going to die here today, and I am going to kill them"

I had ammo show up to the office one day...

it was for a BSA merit badge event. Some people were confused how 50
    scouts and parents could shoot up that many rounds in a camping / shooting weekend

I prefer we limit the # of golf clubs and accessories one can buy and limit people to 54 holes of golf per year. Why would anyone need to golf that much???!!!

You said we was going to kill them all. I aim to do just that....

I believe the fellow could be overwhelmed by the number of 50+ year old white men (baby Boomers!!!!) buying weapons and ammo. I thought Obama and Holter already did that.
    H

I believe the fellow could be overwhelmed by the number of 50+ year old white men (baby Boomers!!!!) buying weapons and ammo. I thought Obama and Holter already did that.
    H

I agree. I think it's funny to hear the media experts that can't believe someone would actually buy 33 guns in one year. I think I have bought at least that many every year for the last 15 years running, but damn few have been AR15s.

Born in the South spent the last 30 years in the Mountain West. Both gun cultures for sure. As our country has moved away from an agrarian society to an Urban environment we seem to have lost touch and appreciation for weapons and their multiple appropriate uses.
    H

I don't stockpile, I store them properly. (Well, I do have a few five-gallon buckets of brass that need to be sorted and cleaned, but I just regard that as raw material.)

The "stockpiling" that they are against is a product of their OWN making. I loved it when, for the majority of my life I could just walk into a store and buy whatever ammo I needed for my immediate purposes and not have to spend any money on ammo for future use that I couldn't afford at the time. But now, with all the threats of banning this, and limiting that, they have created a climate where anyone who enjoys shooting sports is forced into buying a virtual "lifetime" supply of ammo for whatever they intend to shoot, and often purchasing it with money that would be otherwise spent on things for which they really have a more immediate need. Whenever I hear the media acting shocked about the "large stockpile" of ammo some murderer had on hand, I always shake my head and think that what they think is huge wouldn't last the average sport/competition shooter for one season.

At 71, I have been divesting all the firearms I no longer use on a regular basis, typically going shooting weekly. I have about 1/3 as many firearms as I had before I left NY back in late May of 2016. All of those divestitures are now in the hands of our family's next younger generation. I don't sell things, and give what excesses i see to friends who have a genuine use for such objects. Likewise, with my own apparent life expectancy, I am shooting down what small to moderate ammunition stock I once owned, and since I shoot almost nothing besides my own handloads, the labor overhead involved in replenishing my supply helps keep the storage volume small and decreasing. For me, that's a practical approach. My only significant store of ammunition is some PPU 55gr FMJ that Elena uses for practice shooting, and the spent brass is collated and used to produce my 75gr MR Match handloads. It's a frugal approach that fits well within my personal lifestyle. About all I buy these days is powder, primers, and projectiles.

My own values tend to resist characterization, I make and keep my own counsel. Harm is not a part of my firearms ownership philosophy; and keeping things inaccessible and locked is a primary tenet of my viewpoint regarding responsible firearms ownership. I keep no secrets, they are just too hard to keep straight, and my Liberal friends understand that my philosophy includes them among the people I cherish and would defend in times of direst need. But in all honesty, I seriously doubt that any such need would actually arise in my A/O.

I am at a loss to figure out just where I might reside in such a database. I don't think it's a question worthy of much thought at all.

Greg

Last edited:
    When people come up with retarded shit like this, can we simply say the next step is to win a fist fight against the person they want to track and monitor?