• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many posts do I need??

Carl, imma go out on a limb here. Imma assume you're a clean cut, god fearing, 2A support'n Murican. Have'n sed that, tell Creepy Uncle Larry whatcha look'n fer. I know sum people's who got stuff n shit. Might be able to hook ya up on the side, if'n ya know wut i mean. ;)

F59C0F71-2696-4AD4-9745-626853677430.jpeg

So is the OP Barbara, Melody or Ruwana????

Heck, I just got a Sako TRG-42 with US Optics Scope and a Horus Reticle for just $11.42 on SH-PX-Dash.com! These are real buyers!!!

For the love of all things holy....

Carry on.

Sirhr

Just wondering how many posts I need before I can put a WTB add up.

Carl

Click on your account icon
Go to account upgrades
Click on the Supporter membership ($20 / month)
Buy that
Then you'll have access to use the for sale section.

If you don't do that and try to get around things, expect some helpful "group therapy" if the cat doesn't get you first.

Carl has been busy.

Hi I'm Carl. I joined the Hide so I can avail of good deals from good people during a fucking ammo pandemic!

Fucked up move Carl. Shame shame.

Screenshot_20210317-141823_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210317-141839_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210317-141854_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210317-141911_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210317-141920_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210317-141823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210317-141823_Chrome.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 29
We haven't had one of these "100 posts in a day" retards in a while...

Especially ones who are DealDash enabled!

The rules are simple... Showing up to scam ammo during the Ammopandemic is a good way to get some serious derision and sarcasm sent one's way.

I hear there is lots of ammo that ArmyJerry didn't buy over on ARF-com. Maybe try there?

Sirhr

Wow, a guy asks a question and a lot of smart asses come a calling. So glad I was able to brighten your otherwise gloomy day.

Carl

i am like a kid on Christmas when i see these threads. Some of you mfers are creative and hilarious.

it’s like a slow motion train wreck. Can’t look away

Reactions: Aftermath
I like this site. I joined some forums in the past and they were either full of uppity know it alls or were allready dead with no real members. Here though, the people are around and knowledgeable. The thought is still the same though, read the rules, take your time, its like going to a party where you dont know anyone. If you have something relevant to add then people may like you, try too hard too fast and you will never get laid.

@dash4cash , I am in touch with a prince from the African nation of Wugonda.
He needs to deposit his family's billions in a safe bank account, away from the evil people that overthrew his government.
In return for your bank account details, he will let you keep the accrued interest for a 3 month deposit......

Membership complete. Glad to see so many on here who think they know it all, or think they know someone because of a post they made.

Carl

I like this site. I joined some forums in the past and they were either full of uppity know it alls or were allready dead with no real members. Here though, the people are around and knowledgeable. The thought is still the same though, read the rules, take your time, its like going to a party where you dont know anyone. If you have something relevant to add then people may like you, try too hard too fast and you will never get laid.

Hi,

It is pretty simple to fit in here...just type on up to the baddest member of a particular thread of your choice and talk shit.
It works every single time....then tell everyone how you get saluted for wearing your wounded warrior ballcap, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

Shit...... where do i get a wounded warrior ball cap? I was just gonna offer up primers for friends.....
Hi,

It is pretty simple to fit in here...just type on up to the baddest member of a particular thread of your choice and talk shit.
It works every single time....then tell everyone how you get saluted for wearing your wounded warrior ballcap, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

Membership complete. Glad to see so many on here who think they know it all, or think they know someone because of a post they made.

Carl
1616019754848.png

Showing up here and fucking up with the name Carl....

Oh, this is going to be entertaining...

Hope you got the refundable "Pay for Respect" contract.

But, hey, maybe you'll get some ammo that Army Jerry didn't buy.

Dammit Carl!

Sirhr

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Also..... 243>6cm

Reactions: SanPatHogger
Wow, a guy asks a question and a lot of smart asses come a calling. So glad I was able to brighten your otherwise gloomy day.

Carl
Don't kid yourself. We were all hanging out and this thread caused our day(s) to go from Spectacular to Stellar. The only topper would be if you could benchpress 275 and worked in a concrete plant......