• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many rolls of toilet paper have you gone through? (Peasants only, please)

kl3309

Pronouns: Stop & You're hurting me.
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2011
Defunded!
I'm at 2.5 rolls (also counting estimated usage of TP at work), just me at home though.

I use a bidet seat when home so same as always Zero.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
None. Im so pure and holy little angles come and take the shit away in the night.?

I have so many now I set the rolls up at 100 yds and shoot through the hole for practice. If I pull a shot a bit, no big deal.

I'm still working, so I just put off the my first cup of coffee until I am within five minutes of the gate.

Reactions: Mwalex
F3hlrBhStFnP7wJ2F21GuTNdcv7A0yJ3DzCVDAce2n8reqnfuzaauHTxxq58DfItTAMhSa024B6aTxvO1m-gK1jKRSVlwwCizGHACls2dvU8bIdsACe6Qa2BYT-K3z2XjR7xO1ONbOc_ECur4lYkkXJFVzJOUvH4-HZY8uB86Q

A few... but I've cut way back, honestly :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: HiDesertELR
No need to wipe. Just turn your underwear inside out. Or cut the top off of a sock and use that.....done that on mission in Afghanistan.

TP is widely available in my AO. All be it single ply and a 1.65 a roll. Good thing is baby wipes are stacked to the ceiling.

sort of never kept count but being tp rich its all good if only I had enough sence to be as prepared with other thing besides just toilet paper lol shit happens .

Wife is currently working from home (state worker), she uses ~1 roll every three days. Scheduled to work from home until June.

Just in case I ordered some 9" jumbo rolls from Staples. Rolls are truly "jumbo"