• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How much are you cutting back on centerfire rifle shooting?

Show me where I said it mimicks a trigger pull......or replaces marksmanship training at all?

I was pretty explicit in what it was useful for....not my fault you can't fucking read
Pretty much sums up your whole position earlier in the thread.
Like where you said it's a useful training aid.....like this shit you seem to have forgotten you said (conveniently enough).
You train with them much the same way as you would a firearm....just without the limitations of training with live ammo.
Mmmk lil man ?

BTW, if you're going to quote me, use the REPLY button down on the lower right of each post.
I couldn't spell as badly as you if I tried.

ummm....yup.....its a useful training aid...im also not the only one that seems to think so either

how does that imply i said it has a good trigger again? or that it was a replacement for marksmanship training?.
So it's a useful training aid...
Just not for trigger use because airsoft triggers suck.
Just not for marksmanship because accuracy sucks.

About all that is left is carrying it.....if it wasn't cheap and plasticky it might even come close to the real thing in feel.....but it doesn't,

OK, here is where you tell the class exactly WHAT part of training it is good for.......

LARPing ?
Playing army with the other 8 year olds ?
Dressing up like a soldier to impress the girls ?

I'm waiting for some solid evidence, so far you've got nothing.