• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How much do you dislike Liz Warren?

As much as I would love to send her back to the teepee, er wigwam, er longhouse, I mean multiple million dollar mansion, in commie Massachusetts I don't see a chance.

Her claims of Cherokee ancestry were publicly outed as fake far enough in advance of her initial election that her voters knew that when they voted, along with the fact that she practiced law in the Commonwealth of Marxachusetts for twelve years without being a member of the bar which is a criminal offense.

She's a shoe in.

She has a link with the trail of tears anyway. And she should be fined for harboring dead skunks in her orifices.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I saw this at Barnes and noble the other day in the kids books. I almost burned the whole fuckin store down.

2FB79709-E45D-466D-B430-02E1F57682B3.jpeg

Reactions: jcm331
She is a product of her place and times, like Schumer, Pelosi, DeNiro, Waters, and Fonda.

The good news is that they're not immortal; and sorry, it's just never going get any better than that. Like the poor, they are with us always. Contrarian D*ckheads who just can't get through life without knowing better and shouting answers to stupid questions that nobody even asked.

I want to start seeing Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, and DeNiro Urinal Stickers, too.

Equal Opportunity, etc...

Greg.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartan67
There was a time in America where a lot of people had lore in their family heritage about American Indian blood. I have lore in my family that my Grandfather's Grandmother was full Cherokee. I have no way to challenge unless I do a DNA test but I have no idea if it is true because the people I would need to ask exited this world years ago. But, the thought of using that as an advantage for work is very foreign to me and shows what a self-serving person she is. When it comes to character this incidence of using a "person of color" is repugnant. She used it as a way to get ahead of here competition in Unviersity life and now it's coming back to haunt here. She can win in Massachusetts locally, as they voted in Ted Kennedy many times even after he killed a girl, but can you take that nationally - we shall see.

Who's she again?

She will be the VP choice of 2020 Presidential Democrat nominee Kamala Harris. Combined they, will be a tough ticket to beat because of identity politics and their combined West Coast - East Coast strengths.

2020 will come down to a battle between middle-America and the Coastal Elite. I'm not optimistic that America will win.

Hillary is that you?????

She will be the VP choice of 2020 Presidential Democrat nominee Kamala Harris. Combined they, will be a tough ticket to beat because of identity politics and their combined West Coast - East Coast strengths.

2020 will come down to a battle between middle-America and the Coastal Elite. I'm not optimistic that America will win.

Reactions: ...

Kamala will be dead before inauguration if Hilly is her Vice and Karmela (SIC) wins.

I LOVE Elizabeth Warren. Every time that toxic Tonto opens her maize-hole... she creates thousands of new Republican Voters.

We need more like her, Maxine, Hillary, Nancy, Beto, that Wetback from New York....

It's amazing the stuff that comes out of her mouth... when she ain't into the firewater!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Nodakplowboy
I'm more worried about beto

Oh... Beto... of the Guadalajara O'Rourke's?

I've got more Mex in me... because I ate at Chipotle last night.

Beto is going to go down in flames in 2 weeks.

I am not as confident in some of the other Senate races, but "Lyin Ted" is still going to take that Irish ersatz-wet to the cleaners.

And I like Ted Cruz. I would not really want to see him in the White House. But sure as hell I'd like to see him on SCOTUS... Damn that would be a dream come true!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Mass is lost. A republican has as much chance winning in MA as he would in CA. Not going to happen. I'd like to say there are nice people in Massachusetts but my time there did not provide any evidence to support such a claim. 'Massholes' is more than just a catchy moniker.

Reactions: TripleBull
^^^ Not entirely true. They had a Repub senator for a while and he was popular outside 495. Which is where Mass becomes a lot more like Texas. Inside 495.... it's moonbats and freaks. And there are more of them inside the beltway than in the country. But get into Central and Western Ma. and there are good folks there. They are just ruled by the... shall I say... coastal elites?

I lived in Clinton, Ma. for 5 years. Loved that town. It was hard-core American patriots.... Irish bluecollar town to the core. Now, full of inside-495 freaks.

But don't judge all of Mass by Cambridge, Kennedys and Harvards. They are the idiots that bring some of the good folks a bad name.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 308pirate
The tri state and New England would be great places to live if we could wipe off the map the following:
  • NYC
  • Philly
  • New Jersey
  • 95% of Connecticut
  • Boston
  • Fall River
  • Portland (Maine)..........hell both of them

The tri state and New England would be great places to live if we could wipe off the map the following:
  • NYC
  • Philly
  • New Jersey
  • 95% of Connecticut
  • Boston
  • Fall River
  • Portland (Maine)..........hell both of them

Burlington, Rutland and Shelburne, Vermont. All of New Hampshire south of Concord....

If you want to have fun with NukeMap... there are ways.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I think it probably comes down to once a city starts going too much over a million people, it probably is going evil & once you get in the 2 to 3 million+ range, the only hope for humanity is Giant Asteroid.

The problem right now is we need like a whole sky full of Giant Asteroids to take care of the pox of evil communist cities that have infected the planet.

A good siege works well, too.

If it comes to that.

Cities are 9 meals away from the Dark Ages. Doesn't take much to put that into effect. Personally, I know a number of folks who could do it with a company-sized unit of select pipehitters.

Doesn't take much to wipe out a bunch of snowflakes. You can clean out a snowbank in minutes with a bit of heat.

Cheers,

Sirhr

One night and one night only It is the E Warren Rump Roast Trump Fund Raiser. Catch Warren giver er a flip and give er what fer.
The top 8 contestants with the best time advance to the finals.
entry fee.... $50

qRRcXkGItxDdajX-1600x900-noPad.jpg

I like her less than a shit stain on underware yet I am not in the habit of throwing money away. Of course I wish her opponent am easy victory.

That would wipe out the last remaining red counties in the state. North and west of Concord it's all blue.

My mistake. I just assumed that the closer to Boston... the more commie. But guess that the moonbats all moved North and West to get their hobby farms, yurts and goat ranches.

Thanks for the update. It always helps to know from the 'feet on the ground' where the enemy resides!

Cheers,

Sirhr

My mistake. I just assumed that the closer to Boston... the more commie. But guess that the moonbats all moved North and West to get their hobby farms, yurts and goat ranches.

Thanks for the update. It always helps to know from the 'feet on the ground' where the enemy resides!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh, it's still a target rich environment, but you nailed it on the source. NH used to be the most conservative state in the country but it sure is different from what it was when I first came of voting age.

Diehl has been doing great in his debates.

Certainly comes off more senatorial as Warren is her screechy self throwing complaints out about Trump rather than debating her opponent.

She offers nothing to help the state only concerned with her delusional thoughts of running for President.

Diehl himself is a "Galvanized" republican that only came to reality during the Obama excesses.

He did a great job for the tax payer by killing a sure to be shoo in piece of legislation that would have absolved the legislature of accountability regards gas taxes.

Those lazy assholes wanted to index taxes on gas to inflation so that they could hide their accountability in raising taxes on a commodity we all buy "Hey dont blame me. I didnt raise your taxes. It was inflation"

Inflation is not taxation with representation.....what a scam.

Glad Diehl killed it.