• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How not to hunt wild boar yes third world antics for the lulz

Now, there is a member here on the Hide from Hawaii who says that they routinely hunt pigs with dogs and knives....that's as in KNIVES!! Wow.

Can't remember his handle but I do believe him. Says that they do lose dogs and sometimes body parts!

Now, there is a member here on the Hide from Hawaii who says that they routinely hunt pigs with dogs and knives....that's as in KNIVES!! Wow.

Can't remember his handle but I do believe him. Says that they do lose dogs and sometimes body parts!

Rambo used a knife, but no dog.

I lost count on how many times I said, "you've got to be shitting me!" Until #4 (sounds like a female?) is winchester uses the empty shotgun like a stick hitting it. That earned a "oh fuck"...

Yeah Samoan's, they ain't scared of shit. And big dudes. Did I mention big?

What a bunch of Euro-tards!

Turks...

And their Seljuk and Oghuz ancestors would be shaking their heads in disappointment when they see how far their modern generations had fallen. Seljuk Turks hunted wild boar with mounted archers and at range, which was one of the reasons why their cavalry was able to ride and shoot so frightfully well that they can slam an arrow through the narrow vision slits of a Crusader knight's helm up to a hundred yards away. Even after they adopted Islam most continued eating the plentiful pork roaming around on the Caucasian steppe. One of the getarounds to the "pork is haram" rule for the Turks is that they were Sufi adherents of Islam, which stressed that if the adherent simply believed in the Sunnahs (laws dictated by Allah), and followed the basic guidelines of prayer and such, everything else, including what a person eats, did not really matter.

Reactions: JR_77