• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How should Christians view illegal aliens?

Reread the OP and it goes so far as to look at the question thru the eyes of benevolence. Yep no morality there .
So lets look at your contention that you don't have to defend your religious choice .
I see two Muslim elected officials that openly mocked another official for being Christian . Hmmm . Wow you've really got this whole thing pegged . All that's left now is for you to whine to a Mod that those with opposing views to yours are discussing religion like the good commie that you are . Run along now .

Reactions: 308220 and 12Bravo
Tossing Maser's diaper?
Not atrong enough for that on my best day . I'd rather catch the caper with my face .
Referecncing caper toss not one of doctorbabbles cyclic vomitting fantasties .

It's funny how it seems to only be countries who's current dominant culture was founded by Christians or who's culture was significantly evolved by becoming predominantly Christian, where the Christian culture evolved to be interested in human rights, individual liberty & religious freedom that the Left wing and other "haters" seem to feel strongly need to be "'accepting" of all these other religions and have to strip out their own cultural religion (Christianity) to make everybody else happy.

You don't see the same ACLU and SJW folks heading to the sandbox and telling the Muslims that BS
You don't see them heading to Israel and telling them that either
Nor do you see them heading to countries where Atheism is the enforced state religion and telling them to loosen up

Mention Jesus in school and they go insane foaming at the mouth with hatred... but you could mention Mohammed, Moses, Buddha and just about anybody else and oh it's all fine and just giving them a well rounded "multicultural" education...

Pretty much the same as the whole "let in all the illegals" and multiculturalism garbage... Don't see them demanding Saudi take in all the Syrian refugees.... Nobody thinks it's wrong if Mexico doesn't want illegals pouring into their country looking for handouts. Most Asian countries take an extremely dim view of being their illegally as do most countries in the middle east & even many African countries. How come it's only the very small part of the world's population that happens to have genetically lighter skin and maybe have once been majority worshiping of a Jewish Carpenter that somehow needs to let their countries be turned inside out with foreigners who don't want to be a part of the local culture & expect a free ride? Talk amount Minority... the pale skin type are a small minority of the global population.

But one of our newer members was a bit mixed up in regards to the founding of the country & the constitution.
Freedom of religion was not an actual full thing till later on when the bill of rights was written, and till then there was actually a lot of good old fashioned you will worship the official state church or else going on. Even Christians got fed up with that pretty fast so it was changed.

In the last century however the Left wing Communists and their ilk (along with some other groups which shall not be named), had their weasels in the courts re-interpret freedom of religion as freedom from Christian religion..

Except now in places like Dearborn MI and such it's starting to be where the police are busy "enforcing" Muslim rules and harassing the Christians for proselytizing (under the guise of disturbing the peace).. do you hear the SJWs making a scene about that?

It's funny how it seems to only be countries who's current dominant culture was founded by Christians or who's culture was significantly evolved by becoming predominantly Christian, where the Christian culture evolved to be interested in human rights, individual liberty & religious freedom that the Left wing and other "haters" seem to feel strongly need to be "'accepting" of all these other religions and have to strip out their own cultural religion (Christianity) to make everybody else happy.

You don't see the same ACLU and SJW folks heading to the sandbox and telling the Muslims that BS
You don't see them heading to Israel and telling them that either
Nor do you see them heading to countries where Atheism is the enforced state religion and telling them to loosen up

Mention Jesus in school and they go insane foaming at the mouth with hatred... but you could mention Mohammed, Moses, Buddha and just about anybody else and oh it's all fine and just giving them a well rounded "multicultural" education...

Pretty much the same as the whole "let in all the illegals" and multiculturalism garbage... Don't see them demanding Saudi take in all the Syrian refugees.... Nobody thinks it's wrong if Mexico doesn't want illegals pouring into their country looking for handouts. Most Asian countries take an extremely dim view of being their illegally as do most countries in the middle east & even many African countries. How come it's only the very small part of the world's population that happens to have genetically lighter skin and maybe have once been majority worshiping of a Jewish Carpenter that somehow needs to let their countries be turned inside out with foreigners who don't want to be a part of the local culture & expect a free ride? Talk amount Minority... the pale skin type are a small minority of the global population.

But one of our newer members was a bit mixed up in regards to the founding of the country & the constitution.
Freedom of religion was not an actual full thing till later on when the bill of rights was written, and till then there was actually a lot of good old fashioned you will worship the official state church or else going on. Even Christians got fed up with that pretty fast so it was changed.

In the last century however the Left wing Communists and their ilk (along with some other groups which shall not be named), had their weasels in the courts re-interpret freedom of religion as freedom from Christian religion..

Except now in places like Dearborn MI and such it's starting to be where the police are busy "enforcing" Muslim rules and harassing the Christians for proselytizing (under the guise of disturbing the peace).. do you hear the SJWs making a scene about that?

Well said ??

You think religion is a moral construct? Ok, who's morals? Tell me who's morality you think is responsible for condoning the enslavement of other people, forcing your own daughter to submit to a sexual inspection to get married, and a host of other ridiculous things that are in your "moral construct".
Where do people come up with this nonsensical garbage?

You follow whatever religion you follow because you were forced to do so by your own parents. You're mind was shaped and manipulated before you were even old enough to wipe your own rear end. If your parents were Christian, you were forced to be a Christian.. if they were Muslim, then you were forced to follow Islam... and so on and so forth.

If you think you believe in your religion of your own free choosing then I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell you.

The constitution has been in jeopardy almost since the day it was created, this is not new(s). The only thing that is relatively new is that we are doing a better job of enforcing it in some areas and no so good of a job in other areas. In other words, our behavior based on the constitution is changing, and the people we've charged with making sure we follow it have done a fairly good job. I didn't say perfect, I said good, which is why the USA still exists today.
We're doing much better at enforcing religious freedoms for all, equal protection for all, freedom of the press and freedom of speech. We're starting to have problems with the 2nd amendment and perhaps some might say the 4th is being stepped on.

If you want to get angry, get angry at the people who put themselves at the far right or the far left of the political spectrum. Get angry that 1 in 4 American's don't realize that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not the other way around. (Yes, that's a true fact). https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ink-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says

If you want to get angry, get angry at the fact that corporations are slowly taking over our democracy for their own profit and that in a very short amount of time, your "constitutional rights", won't mean squat diddly because of the greedy corporations, and that people were too ignorant to see it coming.

You want to get angry at me instead? ROFLMAO. Feel free to waste your time.. congratulations, you're part of the problem, not the solution.
Ha ha ha . I'm the problem . Remember that should your commie fantasies come true and your commie masters decide your no longer useful . Me I am unapalogetically part of the solution , a problem solver .

Am I the only one wondering about avicado's profile disappearing and this douch showing up? Did the constellation of Stalin's ass and Mao's tant come into alignment?

All I'm wondering is how come as of late the Hide has been attracting so much SJW faggotry? Can't speak for others, but one of the main things that keeps my hot little ass here is the fact we can be men and shit talk without having to care about hurting a precious snowflake's tender little feelings and watching them melt in a puddle of piss and tears.

Reactions: Blutroop
And what does yours read? LOL

Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

What, oh what have we done? How is it that we have sinned so badly as to deserve such a flawed karma that delivers the likes of a "Babbles" unto us?

I'm not looking for an echo chamber that sings my favorite tunes with me. Polite disagreement is fine. But your only purpose here seems to be to ring a continually discordant note on your hideously disfigured bell.

Most people understand rather quickly that a given crowd might not be their speed. Once understood, they sidle away slowly and look for greener pastures. But not you.

I'm fairly certain that you're yet another iteration of a nauseating character that we've dealt with in the past. It may come as a great surprise, but they weren't uniformly our moral and intellectual superiors, either.

I can't imagine what you're like live and in-person, but I've come to the point where my loathing is far outstripping my curiosity, and I find myself closer to simply shutting you out.

All I'm wondering is how come as of late the Hide has been attracting so much SJW faggotry? Can't speak for others, but one of the main things that keeps my hot little ass here is the fact we can be men and shit talk without having to care about hurting a precious snowflake's tender little feelings and watching them melt in a puddle of piss and tears.

I think you're here because Bay Rum aftershave and crew cuts make your mouse roar. Stalked any twinks lately?

You follow whatever religion you follow because you were forced to do so by your own parents. You're mind was shaped and manipulated before you were even old enough to wipe your own rear end. If your parents were Christian, you were forced to be a Christian.. if they were Muslim, then you were forced to follow Islam... and so on and so forth.

If you think you believe in your religion of your own free choosing then I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell you.

False. My mom came from a very Christian family. My dad from a "we dont care" family. My parents NEVER discussed religion with my brother, nor I growing up. I made the choice to follow Jesus at the age of 25 on my own free will.

Edit: Id also like to add, I never attended church. Not when I was a child or an adult. I read and study the bible from the privacy of my own home.

Last edited:
308220, you've got it. There are a few others here, whom 'get it' also.

And yet, there still other babbling idiots who don't get it, at all. Happy New Year, all of you. and the babbling idiots, too!

What the hell does Jesus have to do with some dick heads not following the law? Just saying, there are those here who would not identify as "Christian" but yet would not allow illegal border crossings.
Every other country in the world has border security and is not admonished for it.
Look I can understand some one wanting a better life. First step would be follow the rules. Next not all illegals entered illegally. You ever hear of some illegal who has been here 20 years? Most (something like 80%) of illegals are people who have over stayed their work Visas. Meaning they followed the rules to get in, just not to get out.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
What the hell does Jesus have to do with some dick heads not following the law? Just saying, there are those here who would not identify as "Christian" but yet would not allow illegal border crossings.
Every other country in the world has border security and is not admonished for it.
Look I can understand some one wanting a better life. First step would be follow the rules. Next not all illegals entered illegally. You ever hear of some illegal who has been here 20 years? Most (something like 80%) of illegals are people who have over stayed their work Visas. Meaning they followed the rules to get in, just not to get out.
Bingo!
I like it

It has everything to do with illegals. Simply because liberals are using the "forgive/love/tolerate" card that is commonly found in Christianity, to trample over everything right in this country. In case you didnt know, the US was founded on Christian values.

I am not drinking the coolaid.
Divide and conquer is the tactic being used here.
Do it legally or go home, on foot or in a box.

The enablers who want to make it possible for this to happen in this country by side stepping the law or turning their heads can do the same.
If they want to allow illegals to partake of what is provided by and for law abiding citizens then they can use their wishy washy split tongue skills from a cell.

It has everything to do with illegals. Simply because liberals are using the "forgive/love/tolerate" card that is commonly found in Christianity, to trample over everything right in this country. In case you didnt know, the US was founded on Christian values.
I understand how this country was founded. I also understand that the founding settlers were persecuted for their beliefs that did not align with the King's.
I also understand that the founding fathers understood this and wrote the 1st amendment so that the citizens of this country could practice their beliefs in peace.
So are you saying that you have to be Christian to be American?
Most religions are about "forgive/love/tolerate" (but very few have a history of it) so I still don't see how Jesus has anything to do with it, especially considering most if not all trying to enter from the south are Christians also.

Most religions are about "forgive/love/tolerate" (but very few have a history of it) so I still don't see how Jesus has anything to do with it, especially considering most if not all trying to enter from the south are Christians also.

Kind of hard to call yourself a Christian when you are full on engaged to commit sins. That's like Hitler saying he was Catholic while killing the Jews.

So are you saying that you have to be Christian to be American?

If I may, as I read your post I think you are misunderstanding the OP. What I read in it is that the OP is rhetorically questioning whether supporting strict border enforcement is morally wrong according to his Christian beliefs, and his conclusion is no, it is not. The reason he is asking himself and us that question is, as he states, the Left is trying to make the argument that it is un-Christian, in an attempt to turn Christians' beliefs against them on this issue, and the OP is simply calling them out.

Of course you are correct that for non-Christians, Jesus has nothing to do with this law or whether it should be enforced. It is the law of the land, and therefore should be enforced. Plus, it just makes good sense. But for the Christian, they should question whether it agrees with their beliefs, just as they do with abortion, gay marriage, etc. I don't see where the OP disagrees with you at all on your point, he's just simply trying to block the Leftist ridiculous argument that Christians should be against border enforcement.

He certainly never said anything remotely implying you have to be a Christian to be an American. He's simply pointing out that the founders used Christian principles and beliefs as models for our Constitution and laws, therefore the Leftist argument that it is "un-Christian" to support these laws is moot.

My apologies if I misunderstood YOUR post. ;)

If I may, as I read your post I think you are misunderstanding the OP. What I read in it is that the OP is rhetorically questioning whether supporting strict border enforcement is morally wrong according to his Christian beliefs, and his conclusion is no, it is not. The reason he is asking himself and us that question is, as he states, the Left is trying to make the argument that it is un-Christian, in an attempt to turn Christians' beliefs against them on this issue, and the OP is simply calling them out.

Of course you are correct that for non-Christians, Jesus has nothing to do with this law or whether it should be enforced. It is the law of the land, and therefore should be enforced. Plus, it just makes good sense. But for the Christian, they should question whether it agrees with their beliefs, just as they do with abortion, gay marriage, etc. I don't see where the OP disagrees with you at all on your point, he's just simply trying to block the Leftist ridiculous argument that Christians should be against border enforcement.

He certainly never said anything remotely implying you have to be a Christian to be an American. He's simply pointing out that the founders used Christian principles and beliefs as models for our Constitution and laws, therefore the Leftist argument that it is "un-Christian" to support these laws is moot.

My apologies if I misunderstood YOUR post. ;)
No apologies needed, you understood fully. Thanks for "interpreting" for me. I definitely was going down a different path. For that I do apologize to the OP.

For anyone to attempt to use the argument that (a particular) religion's members should [read: Be Required] welcome illegal trespassers should also [read: Be Also Required] to having their locks removed from their houses and all their wealth/possessions placed in a pile in front of said house, for the free use of anyone whom desires.

Of course, it goes without saying that said "arguementer" WILL be leading by example, no matter which 'religion' they happen to be a member of. Or not of.

--there, now did I say that with enough clarity, conciseness, thought, logic, and fact that 'they' use, or were there not enough unicorns in that statement?

Liberals say..."Who would Jesus deport?" But that isnt the right question. Better question is..."What would Jesus expect of these people?" And the answer is, to follow a nations laws and assimilate. God has gave nations borders since the beginning of time for a reason. Borders arent "man made" like liberals suggest.

Any man or nation that doesnt protect their borders or their own home, only contribute to their own demise.

I'm a Christian and I view the border jumpers as invaders and criminals. My solution is not PC and involves automatic rifle fire.

And it always amazes me how the leftists, who oppose anything to do with Christianity, will embrace Jesus whenever He seems to suit their agenda.

To them, I would ask the question; "Do you know who Jesus Christ is?"

If they say that He is anything but God in the flesh then I would tell them that they really don't know Jesus Christ. So how can they possibly use Him as a pillar for their house of cards?

For anyone to attempt to use the argument that (a particular) religion's members should [read: Be Required] welcome illegal trespassers should also [read: Be Also Required] to having their locks removed from their houses and all their wealth/possessions placed in a pile in front of said house, for the free use of anyone whom desires.

Of course, it goes without saying that said "arguementer" WILL be leading by example, no matter which 'religion' they happen to be a member of. Or not of.
--there, now did I say that with enough clarity, conciseness, thought, logic, and fact that 'they' use, or were there not enough unicorns in that statement?

Nope, that was about right. Just about as warm and fuzzy as a Hallmark Christmas movie! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Nope, that was about right. Just about as warm and fuzzy as a Hallmark Christmas movie! :ROFLMAO:
Agreed.
I would put the opposition to strict border control at the front of the line.
If that control was in place....

I neglected to say something about the issue of open borders and children that the leftists always bring up.

The leftist-open-borders-ANTIFA-SJWs always like to beat the drum about children locked in cages at ICE detention centers and dying in custody.

It's these same hypocrites who wear the badges that have pictures of coat hangers with the slashed circle and push their agenda for unrestricted abortion on demand.

It's these same hypocrites that will show us photos of crying babies at the border but when organizations like the Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR) truck in bill-board sized photos of bloody dismembered un-born babies on college campuses they go apoplectic.

It's these same hypocrites that call patriots, who want a secure nation, NAZIs but when you point out that America has it's own Holocaust of 50 million dead babies since 1973 they respond with nothing but F-bombs.

It's these same hypocrites that call patriots racists but neglect to mention that the founder of Planned Parenthood (#1 abortion provider) promoted the killing of un-born African American babies as a way to rid the U.S. of the untermenschen.

It's the same hypocrites who like to bring up Jesus when He fits into their worldview that also forget why God punished the Israelites in the Old Testament for sacrificing their babies to the Moabite god Molech. In case you never heard of Molech, the child sacrifices were burned alive at his alter. Instead of Molech these same hypocrites sacrifice babies at the alter of convenience.

It's the same hypocrites that would outlaw spanking a child but yet never condemn the illegal alien criminals, as well as "caravan" sponsors for using children as human shields to invade our country.

It's the same hypocrites who complain about children dying of starvation on the Mexican side of the border crossings but don't have a problem with letting a baby with a birth defect die in a maternity ward from the same thing. Who put them in place of Jesus Christ to determine who lives and dies?

I've had a belly full of their hypocrisy and won't back down no matter how politically incorrect I may sound. They don't need to bring Jesus up to me when they hate everything He, and those who love Him, stand for.

False. My mom came from a very Christian family. My dad from a "we dont care" family. My parents NEVER discussed religion with my brother, nor I growing up. I made the choice to follow Jesus at the age of 25 on my own free will.

Edit: Id also like to add, I never attended church. Not when I was a child or an adult. I read and study the bible from the privacy of my own home.
That shows you what the power of the word of God can do. Same here.

Reactions: 308220 and KZP
It's the same hypocrites who like to bring up Jesus when He fits into their worldview that also forget why God punished the Israelites in the Old Testament for sacrificing their babies to the Moabite god Molech. In case you never heard of Molech, the child sacrifices were burned alive at his alter. Instead of Molech these same hypocrites sacrifice babies at the alter of convenience.

For those that prefer Pictures & movies to reading:
(Technically different time frame and different devotees, but same false god and rituals)

Cabria.jpg

Reactions: Longshot231
To the OP-
Don't take ANY kind of advice from a leftist, but especially don't accept theological advice. It's no different than firearms. They are not just completely and totally ignorant, they view their ignorance as a point of pride, not shame.

In fact, don't even talk to anyone who glorifies ignorance. You'll be happier.

Maybe, at some point, someone will respond, asking when should we bring justice to those that are so victimizing these people that they feel compelled to flee their homes for a fate unknown.

Maybe, at some point, someone will respond, asking when should we bring justice to those that are so victimizing these people that they feel compelled to flee their homes for a fate unknown.

I dont believe they are being victimized. Theyre just coming from a piece of trash country. With trash laws. Trash morals. And to put it lightly, a lot of trashy people. And bringing their diseases with them.

Tuberculosis, measels, chicken pox, super lice, scabies and lots of other shit that we pretty much eradicated from this country, is now on the rise again. And liberals have "no idea" where its coming from, nor why. Lets all give them big hugs and kisses when they get here. LOVE!

We did a lot of that shit in the '80 under Reagan. I really don't think it helped at all and it may have hurt. It gave the commies more legitimacy in claiming we're interfering in their oppression (i.e. causing it). There is a NYT article this morning explaining how socialists in Venezuela have gone too far, and they ought to go slower like they are in Bolivia. The fact is that poison isn't good in small doses either, but it does take longer to kill the victim.

Liberty is not for everyone. You have to have a moral culture and you have to deserve liberty.

The leftists in America have neither. They are immoral, weak, degenerates, which is why they give up their liberty so willingly. There is almost nothing liberal remaining on the left. Just look at how they take neutral terms like "diversity" (which is a natural side effect of liberty and a just society), and pervert it into being a "virtue" with none of the prerequisite actual virtue that allows it to blossom. Then they are for socialism, which works and is effective when everyone in the system shares the same culture, history, ethics, and morals, but falls completely apart when you introduce "diversity". Insanity. They are not suited to liberty and making their own choices, and I would be fine with that except they seek to take my rights away and rob me to pay for it.

The leftists and pseudo-intellectuals think they're clever and tricky for being anti-Christian bigots, but if they actually read the Bible they would know how often and explicitly it predicts (both Old and New Testament) the that The Christ would be hated, his name used as a curse word, that he would be a stumbling block. He even predicts the coming of Mohamed pretty explicitly. I post this not for a Bible study, but just to say that all Christians should expect to be ridiculed and persecuted, because that's exactly what it says will happen in the Bible, and exactly what has happened throughout history except for a few brief respites (the founding of the U.S.A. included).

The left only has the history of now, which it why they are so mind numbingly ignorant and don't recognize their own totalitarianism.

It’s funny, the left like to bring up the “God is Love” argument against Christians etc etc. trying to use Love as a defense for enforcing unethical laws, excepting abortion, gay marriage, gay rights, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, etc. What they seem to conveniently forget, is God also Hates Sin. God doesn’t change. He is the same God of the Old Testament, and I think we all are very aware of how he treated sin in the Old Testament.

God loves the sinner and hates the sin. Jesus hung out with the dredges of society. Did he love them? Absolutely. Did condone their sin? Nope. Did he enable them to commit more of those sins? Nope. Did he try to vote to make their sin legal by society’s laws? Nope. Did he forgive them of their sin? Yes, when they asked. That makes them free from God’s judgement in the end, but not the consequences of their sin here on earth.

Don’t get it twisted, showing love and compassion for someone does not mean you accept their sin / lawbreaking or vote to make those sins “legal” my our society’s standards.

We love our children, but that doesn’t mean we let them do whatever they want, and it doesnt mean that they are our beyond discipline. We discipline them because we love them. The left would have you believe spanking your kids is abuse, meanwhile they allow their 30 year old unemployed kid live in their basement for free, playing video games and smoking weed all day. I call that abuse.

Loving your neighbor does not require acceptance of sin / lawbreaking.

That is Biblical. Love your neighbor and hate the sin.

Last edited:
To resurrect an old thread:
Transgender Illegal Aliens Get Special Treatment, Hormone Therapy Under Policy Issued by Trump’s Border Czar

Full story here:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/...s&utm_term=members&utm_content=20190619171306

Remember when Trump wanted 5 billion dollars for the wall and didn't get it? Well, I read that the Senate approved 4.6 billion in humanitarian aid for immigrants at the border.

It would actually be cheaper and easier to put up a wall which will have the long term effect of discouraging the border jumpers from ever coming here in the first place.

The 4.6 billion dollars does nothing but entice more border jumpers to come here and rewards bad behavior.

What surprises me is the the American Citizen trannies aren't up in arms cause there not getting free treatment instead of the illegals.

Reactions: Mwalex
I am late to the thread but how should Christians view illegal immigrants? As criminals and they should be dealt with accordingly.

Reactions: Dpp and Snipe260
I am late to the thread but how should Christians view illegal immigrants? As criminals and they should be dealt with accordingly.
illegal, well it’s just that! Crucify the fuckers!