• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How the "Woke" BlueStone Vermont Restaurant owners deal with their customers...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Thought this begged a larger audience. Pretty awful restaurant near here. Crap food, crap service, crap pizza and crap owners.... Especially the latter.

This was from a friend who picked up her food to go a few days ago...

1597175626095.png

^^^ What they sent her home with....

1597175670409.png

A Close-up...

vvv The notes she sent to them....

1597175723266.png

vvv And their response 3 days later....

1597175799948.png

And you wonder why restaurants can't last more than a few months? When at times like these they should be trying harder and working better? And customer loyalty is the difference between financial life and death?

But, hey, these hipster owners probably have trust funds anyway. They're making pizza until daddy gives them their full $50 million key to the hedge-fund account. Why give a crap about a working lady who shelled out for pizza appetizer... drove 25 miles home and got... briquettes.

Seeing them out of business will be a pleasure!

SIrhr

There is a simple way to deal with that place. YELP does a great job logging comments. Sometimes the first poor review precipitates others. At a minimum, it provides a warning to others not to go there.

Yelp will not take down poor reviews unless both parties agree to it from what I understand. I use it all the time, especially, when traveling

Thought this begged a larger audience. Pretty awful restaurant near here. Crap food, crap service, crap pizza and crap owners.... Especially the latter.

This was from a friend who picked up her food to go a few days ago...

View attachment 7396037

^^^ What they sent her home with....

View attachment 7396038

A Close-up...

vvv The notes she sent to them....

View attachment 7396039

vvv And their response 3 days later....

View attachment 7396040

And you wonder why restaurants can't last more than a few months? When at times like these they should be trying harder and working better? And customer loyalty is the difference between financial life and death?

But, hey, these hipster owners probably have trust funds anyway. They're making pizza until daddy gives them their full $50 million key to the hedge-fund account. Why give a crap about a working lady who shelled out for pizza appetizer... drove 25 miles home and got... briquettes.

Seeing them out of business will be a pleasure!

SIrhr
I doubt you have to worry much. With responses/attitude like that, they're bound to piss off a lot more people than just your friend. I'd be willing to bet $20.00 that their doors will be closed within 6 months.

Whining on social media, yep the most adult way to resolve problems.
Society is doomed. Nobody has a clue how do to anything other than throw public shade and somehow hopes that fixes it.
Whining?! Who the fuck is whining?

Leaving an accurate review about the experience on a site that a ton of people use for food recommendations so that others don't go there is whining?

How would you fix it?

I can tell you from experience that restaurants live and die by reviews and word of mouth. When I go to a bad restaurant and the owner refuses to acknowledge the problem; I do my best to ensure he will feel it in his pocketbook?

I guess if you consider that whining...so be it.

Last edited:
Took the misses for a trip to Vt...found a pizza place and as we were going inside, found an ANTIFA recruiting poster on their wall.....immediately turned and left and went somewhere else.

Fuck that state....beautiful scenery ruined by Commie hipsters.....

No offense, but your friend sounds like an entitled twat.

The business didn’t handle the initial concern well, but you also don’t get to choose how a business handles customer dissatisfaction. Sending out a gift card might have been how it was handled under better circumstances, but your friend demanding a gift card as reparations would piss me off too. It doesn’t help that they continued to threaten a bullshit Facebook “cancel-culture” style attack. Write a singular bad review if you want, or don’t go back if you want. Don’t be a whiny bitch and organize a business boycott over some burnt garlic knots.

They’re not required to keep your business, and your friend sounds like a Karen I’d rather not continue to deal with too. Sometimes dealing with mediocre quality minimum wage employees, shit will happen and a subpar order will go out to customers. Again, I’m not saying it shouldn’t be remedied somehow, but your friend handled the situation like a little bitch, and was treated as such.

Just my (expectedly unpopular) opinion.

The business didn’t handle the initial concern well, but you also don’t get to choose how a business handles customer dissatisfaction. Sending out a gift card might have been how it was handled under better circumstances, but your friend demanding a gift card as reparations would piss me off too. It doesn’t help that they continued to threaten a bullshit Facebook “cancel-culture” style attack. Write a singular bad review if you want, or don’t go back if you want. Don’t be a whiny bitch and organize a business boycott over some burnt garlic knots.

They’re not required to keep your business, and your friend sounds like a Karen I’d rather not continue to deal with too. Sometimes dealing with mediocre quality minimum wage employees, shit will happen and a subpar order will go out to customers. Again, I’m not saying it shouldn’t be remedied somehow, but your friend handled the situation like a little bitch, and was treated as such.

any business that puts those rocks in the to go box, just sucks.
there is no way that was done without it being on purpose, who could not see it before they did it

Bruh.....if I got an order of burnt shit....ide want a fucking refund too.

Dude wanting a " gift card" is his way of saying 'ill be back to your restaurant, this order just sucks ass'

He's not asking for anything unreasonable.

And telling people to avoid a shitty resturant that serves burnt food and doesn't care about a it's customers isn't "cancelled culture"....

And they aren't legally required to keep his business, or anyone's business......but the laws of economics say otherwise.

WTF was the "we do not negotiate with terrorist" shit about? These people are clearly too stupid to even argue with.

I know plenty of businesses with hundreds of online reviews and 5 star ratings, because they actually give a fuck. This is not give a fuck behavior, this is gimme money because I spent time on it behavior. If you spend your time making shit that doesn't mean it's valuable.

I’m holding your review hostage until you release 1 gift card good for crap food, crap service, and crap owners. You have no more than 3 days to respond.

sounds like a terrorist to me...

Here's what I see. An intentionally burned order of food, followed by ignoring a complaint, followed by the "We don't negotiate with terrorists" comment. This was 100% done of purpose, and this pizza joint is telling the customer fuck you and don't come back. They knew something about the customer they didn't like, and if they're run by the lib-woke types, then it was a Trump hat/sticker/comment or whatever similar.

No food establishment with an iota of customer satisfaction concern would send that out the door. The Waffle House would send that back to the kitchen.

The facts tell this story very easily.

Lol...Karen and cancel culture.

Wrong.

There was an assumed agreement for an exchange of a good for a set price. The good was assumed to be in working order. However, the good was all fucked up and unusable condition.

Asking for a refund in this case is appropriate. Not like the cook was wearing a Joe/Kamala tshirt and the purchaser was offensed and wanted to destroy their shit...

Leaving a bad review in this case would also be appropriate because the business owner decided to keep money yet not offer the assumed and agreed upon product or refund on the in good faith agreement.

Its pretty simple tbh.

Would I go through all the trouble? Depends on how hungry I was when I got screwed.

Lol...Karen and cancel culture.

Wrong.

There was an assumed agreement for an exchange of a good for a set price. The good was assumed to be in working order. However, the good was all fucked up and unusable condition.

Asking for a refund in this case is appropriate. Not like the cook was wearing a Joe/Kamala tshirt and the purchaser was offensed and wanted to destroy their shit...

Leaving a bad review in this case would also be appropriate because the business owner decided to keep money yet not offer the assumed and agreed upon product or refund on the in good faith agreement.

Its pretty simple tbh.

Would I go through all the trouble? Depends on how hungry I was when I got screwed.
Pretty simple for most but some people couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel

Last edited:
If they have dine in service I'd say a visit would be in order.
Everyone knows what foods cause their own gastric bowel explosions.
Load heavily and hit the head armed with a tactical strike.
Preferably at peak patron hour.
Or, skunk taint in the air returns would be epic.
Have seen this applied on a hunting trip while the place was loading up
with hungry church goers.

R

"Terrorists" huh?

Do you know how you "mysteriously" get a cockroach infestation at your establishment? THIS is how you "mysteriously" get a cockroach infestation at your establishment...

I was thinking a bottle full of gasoline with a burning rag through the window...…………………...

But I like your idea better

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
If they have dine in service I'd say a visit would be in order.
Everyone knows what foods cause their own gastric bowel explosions.
Load heavily and hit the head armed with a tactical strike.
Preferably at peak patron hour.
Or, skunk taint in the air returns would be epic.
Have seen this applied on a hunting trip while the place was loading up
with hungry church goers.

R

Oh hell, no need to put that much effort in: https://liquidass.com/collections/liquid-ass

The opposite of pooppouri!

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
"Management has the right to manage and mis-manage as they see fit"....

Very important lesson I learned when joining the Plant Committee. Much was accomplished after garnering that fact.

That being said, and has been alluded to above, did the owner/cook maybe notice a "Hitllery" bumper-sticker on her car? Was THAT what predicated this whole debacle, in the hopes that said-customer never shadow their parking lot again?

Just throwing the concept out there.

If they were the "new" owners, that would be my last trip. If usually good food and just a bad day, they get one more try. Screw social media, if that's how they roll, won't be there much longer.

Reactions: oneshot86
i mean...some people expect to receive what they pay for...and arent in the habit of giving people money and going "oh well, now i know" when they get fucked over....

It rarely does any good. Learn your lesson and move on. Life's too short to worry about bad service in a restaurant.

Reactions: RTH1800 and Anb618

Yeah you made a lot of sense with this response. Clap clap clap...you’re a certified Dumbfuck.

The area where I live seems to have the worst franchise fast food places in a North America.
Not getting a screwed up order is the exception.
Helps my diet. Easier to simply go home to eat.

Took the misses for a trip to Vt...found a pizza place and as we were going inside, found an ANTIFA recruiting poster on their wall.....immediately turned and left and went somewhere else.

Fuck that state....beautiful scenery ruined by Commie hipsters.....
Where was this so I can avoid it? Vermont like many states are held hostage by the bigger cities/towns. We’re still one of the highest gun owning states per capita.

Seems like a first world problem. If I receive bad service, I usually don't go back. Problem solved.
Yep. A lot of to-do about nothing. Just gotta get over yourself and move on to your next Facebook boycott.
Yeah you made a lot of sense with this response. Clap clap clap...you’re a certified Dumbfuck.
Like I said, I expected it to be unpopular. Nice of you to formulate a thoughtful response instead of personal attacks.
Guess I’m just not a little bitch who complains about a $3 order getting fucked up on Facebook.

Yep. A lot of to-do about nothing. Just gotta get over yourself and move on to your next Facebook boycott.

Like I said, I expected it to be unpopular. Nice of you to formulate a thoughtful response instead of personal attacks.
Guess I’m just not a little bitch who complains about a $3 order getting fucked up on Facebook.
You’re welcome anytime AssAdmiral.

Reactions: Anb618
A bad review is a given and the least of their worries.

I deal with customers every day. There IS NO EXCUSE for taking someone’s hard earned money and delivering a product like that.

If a customer came to me with something like that, I would respond IMMEDIATELY to douse the fire, fall on bended knee and send out a replacement stat.

I grew up with a work ethic. Worked hard for every dollar I ever spent. I treat my customers like they are just like me.

A bad review is a given and the least of their worries.

I deal with customers every day. There IS NO EXCUSE for taking someone’s hard earned money and delivering a product like that.

If a customer came to me with something like that, I would respond IMMEDIATELY to douse the fire, fall on bended knee and send out a replacement stat.

I grew up with a work ethic. Worked hard for every dollar I ever spent. I treat my customers like they are just like me.

Exactly!

Reactions: Holliday
What a debacle, I always check my orders to make sure i got what i paid for before i leave. If its not what i want then i am not paying.

Reactions: DacianMH