• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to enable zero weather strelok pro?

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
Downloaded strelok pro this week to play with and I can’t figure out how to enable the zero weather? Can anyone help?

Downloaded strelok pro this week to play with and I can’t figure out how to enable the zero weather? Can anyone help?
if u zero at 100 it doesnt matter but if you tap below where it shows the rifle states

B96CE6BB-C3B0-41E6-BBA2-72EE06C002B3.png

Then tap in the middle where it says zero matches current weather you can change it

57EA3BE1-43FE-4C77-8091-DD9B2A9921CA.png

E455603E-D9E2-4545-84B5-9F7D0B738C61.png

Last edited:
In your ammo profile about halfway down you'll see it. TD is right it doesn't matter at 100 but if you zero and it's hotter than the devil's backside then you go hunting or shoot a match when it's barely above freezing the app will help keep you lined up

If going to use that may consider enabling "Consider Powder temperature" under the main settings gear icon.

You'd then enter the temperature and velocity differences you have recorded in the Bullet speed field under the change cartridge menu.

If you've NOT done testing at different temperatures and recorded the differences, you really shouldn't enable any of this.

Reactions: Conaso and Baron85
I assumed zero wether was to compensate for tempature change for velocity. If that is the case then why does yardage matter?

I assumed zero wether was to compensate for tempature change for velocity. If that is the case then why does yardage matter?
Because at 100 yards environmentals aren’t a factor. You can zero at sea level and go to 5000 feet and have no change in zero. But you zero at 200 at sea level and then go to 5000 you will definitely no longer be zeroed at 200. You will have to reconfirm your zero and if you didn’t track your zero environment you’ll be even worse off

Here is a pro tip, press on the app for a few seconds and then delete it and then download the AB app.

Sterlok is a shitstain that stole info from other people who worked hard to create it.​

Why? AFAIK both run the usual Point Mass algorithm which in turn was not developed by neither of them

Because at 100 yards environmentals aren’t a factor. You can zero at sea level and go to 5000 feet and have no change in zero. But you zero at 200 at sea level and then go to 5000 you will definitely no longer be zeroed at 200. You will have to reconfirm your zero and if you didn’t track your zero environment you’ll be even worse off
Gotcha that makes sense. Thanks for the reply!!

Here is a pro tip, press on the app for a few seconds and then delete it and then download the AB app.

Sterlok is a shitstain that stole info from other people who worked hard to create it.​

In my experience Strelok actually works, so I'll keep using it.

Pretty sure you could provide some real detail if you actually want to change minds.