• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How To Make Money?

Tell me more? I could do this for side money!!!

You can purchase a funded account through certain brokers. The smallest is $500. it gives you $14K buying power and no PDT rules. The broker will keep 30% of your net gains. so if you make $200 you get to keep $160. There are higher packages as well but that is one that is easy to start. They give you video's and demos to show you how to read charts if you don't know how and are total newby. they also give you access to a trading room with hundreds of others that is run by professionsal traders. all you have to do is follow their moves while you're learning and play with much smaller size. it's not difficult, just takes patience and time. I started at the beginning of this year and have made some incredible money. enough to where I'm considering walking from my 6 figure a year job at the end of the year.

You can purchase a funded account through certain brokers. The smallest is $500. it gives you $14K buying power and no PDT rules. The broker will keep 30% of your net gains. so if you make $200 you get to keep $160. There are higher packages as well but that is one that is easy to start. They give you video's and demos to show you how to read charts if you don't know how and are total newby. they also give you access to a trading room with hundreds of others that is run by professionsal traders. all you have to do is follow their moves while you're learning and play with much smaller size. it's not difficult, just takes patience and time. I started at the beginning of this year and have made some incredible money. enough to where I'm considering walking from my 6 figure a year job at the end of the year.

Wow. Thats freaking awesome. Can you message me a brokerage that allows you to do this? First I’ve ever heard of this. How often to you take a look at it?

Id appreciate that info as well.

A buddy of mine here in the Puyallup/Tacoma area has a booming side business at home doing laser engraving. He does wood plaques, champagne glasses for weddings etc. Says he's always busier than he wants to be for a part time gig.

Just a thought

I know many ways to make money. Now it's popular to make money on Facebook or to be a blogger on Instagram.

Yeah, that ain’t near as easy as you think. Frankly, I don’t know how people do it. They must not have families. And holy shit batman, why the 2 year old thread revival? Oh, you a newb, that’s why. Why you lurking about reading up on old threads? Just curious. Only 2 posts, in the pit, hmmmm.

I know many ways to make money. Now it's popular to make money on Facebook or to be a blogger on Instagram.
giphy.gif

DELETE. Damn, I got bit by the zombie thread....

prostitution easiest method to make a quick buck , sell yourself or your wife and kids always makes a lot of money . mail order brides buy low sell high . you will have to dress the part either way so it might require a bit for a start up . Keeping your self looking good is not cheap ...
But you can do it either way you'll be raking in the money soon enough . Be safe and may your pimp hand be strong

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkside-Six
Become a politician......and start a foundation
Great advice, thank you :)
Student loans?
Yep.

By the way, I would like to become a politician, but it requires a brilliant education, an excellent biography, and good connections. Actually, I'm joking, because I don't know any honest politician who stands up for the interests of people and not of their own pocket. And if we go back to the topic about work, during the search I found out about Amazon FBA. So, it sounds like a great opportunity for me. If you know anything about this, please give me some tips.

Last edited:
I don't have an answer for ya, but I will pray for your situation and hope that you will be guided correctly.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Snipe260
don't spend any you will make saving a lot easier . theft is legal if you become a politician or it can be if you want it to be . hire illegal workers you can pay them next to nothing , never hire family or friends its just bad . don't buy American the extra cost is just too high . make your self creative rather than forced to by things to make you happy spending is bad but you can do the same things with cheap crap .buy triple ply tp and make your own three rolls . using coupons is a great way to save money free food taste twice as good .

Last edited:
Could you teach a bunch of NV noobs to shoot at night?

Could you do it all while you were on fire?

being on fire was always my poors solution to shooting at night
When do I start?

Instead of writing a bunch out, which I did and erased, I'll let you guys ask me and go from there, okay? First a little about me.

Just went through divorce, I get fixed income due to disability. I'm saving for a new home but can rent my current one for two years if need be from the ex for $200 over mortgage ea. month. I can have $10k to invest by the end of the year IF the investment is right. I'm persistent. I don't like to take risks. I go for the sure thing or where risk is mitigated enough to still be viable. I studied math analysis at university. I destroy the MAT tests. I have nothing but time and patience to go with it.

What I'm looking for is a way to make money from home that's safe and a sure thing. A method. I know some of you are independently wealthy and I'd like to learn.

I understand I'll probably need money to invest in whatever. I'll have $10k by the end of year either to save for a new home or to start a business. I'd like to still be able to make and save some towards a new home while I'm doing this too. Any ideas?

I'm obviously desperate but I've also come to know you guys as stand up people who like to help each other. So here I am, show me the way.
If you're a disables vet look into the HERO program through homeland security Investigations. Become a GS13 computer forensic analyst and put pedophiles away while making 100k.....

A government job is not the worst thing you will ever do, survive the first year and you will be harder to get rid of than cancer.

Medical transcriptionist

Not much market for that skill set any more. Even small, rural hospitals have voice recognition software that did away with transcription departments years ago. My wife used to make good money as a medical transcriptionist.

If you happen to know of any openings for a remote transcriptionist that pays half way decent, please share.

Since this is a 2018 origin thread, I but dude is a millionaire now on OnlyFans shoving a carrot up his ass and then eating it...faggots love that shit...

• Wow
Reactions: Fig

Come live in the sticks and get paid.

trade stocks. you can purchase a funded account for $500 and get $14000 worth of buying power and access to a trading room with other professional traders. you do the same thing they do and follow their calls only with much smaller size. can easily make a few hundred a day. it ads up and you're not risking your $10K.
And how long will this take ?