• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to not wear a mask when it's required

B8FC5542-1935-4530-BE23-43EC670B7D78.jpeg

The secret? You just never specifically told anyone why you didn't hire someone and move on with your day.

This, this, this, this. Just be sure to have some documentation of everyone you interviewed (and always interview like 50% more people than you need to), so it's easy to defend in court. There's ALWAYS someone demonstrably more qualified for a job than the shitheads that are likely to try and sue you for not hiring them.

Things I think consensus can be built around:

- The description of our current state. 'People' generally feel and behave in an unduly entitled manner throughout most all aspects of their lives and do as the please - I think many / most / all would agree on that.

- Additionally I think most can agree that we got here b/c the rule of Man (some discretionary form of favoritism) vs the rule of Law has been prevalent and grossly demonstrated (for most here) since the time of their birth. You have been conditioned to accept that there will likely be a difference in outcomes for celebrities, illegals, scumbags, vs JoeCitizenTaxPayerAverageGuy.

I think the disconnect for lots of folks comes about in understanding a person's (and esp a Man's) role in context. Hobbs and idea of a Social Contract was mentioned earlier, and the effort to distinguish a difference between Citizen Compliance for the 'good of Nation' vs Government's role in (the arbitration of) Personal Freedom has been attempted. What seems to be missing in all of that is People -> Gov -> Policy / Law / Practice. When that is no longer the case, People seek redress, and under a properly functioning Gov - where the will of the People is not Policy / Law / Practice - those come into line by means afford by the Gov.

Our form of Government requires Citizen input. Most everyone on this board was born into a heavily manipulated 'construct' of the Nation. It has just been more subtle than what you are seeing with COVID. That graphic we've all seen - Strongmen Good Times Weak Men Hard Times....Go along, to get along - got us to here.

Those who came before and those who will come after - right? I am sorry to anyone in advance if I hurt your feels, but I care less about being perceived as asshole than I do about making sure kids don't grow up thinking that masks are normal, or that a relatively small group of petty tyrants can lie, manipulate data, flip flop, and bifurcate - only to privilege or abuse in an arbitrary manner that has nothing to do with Science.