• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How to Properly Break In a Rifle

Re: How to Properly Break In a Rifle

That's Larry, aka NOBODY, he's banned from this site. It'll expire soon, then he'll be back, then likely about a week later he'll be banned again. It's an annual cycle here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's Larry, aka NOBODY, he's banned from this site. It'll expire soon, then he'll be back, then likely about a week later he'll be banned again. It's an annual cycle here. </div></div>

This is awesome news. Not so awesome for the unwashed with thin skin.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's Larry, aka NOBODY, he's banned from this site. It'll expire soon, then he'll be back, then likely about a week later he'll be banned again. It's an annual cycle here. </div></div>

Ya but that week is like Christmas, Easter, Death, Pestulance, a bad hangover, your Birthday, 3 coke snorting Asian hookers, two miniature goats, a greased incline plane, and an Iron Maiden all shoved up your ass with a fiery stick.

I don't know if it's good or bad, but it's sure worth the effort to not miss it
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ya but that week is like Christmas, Easter, Death, Pestulance, a bad hangover, your Birthday, 3 coke snorting Asian hookers, two miniature goats, a greased incline plane, and an Iron Maiden all shoved up your ass with a fiery stick.

laugh.gif
</div></div>

That right there is some funny shit, true as hell, but I'm rollin' here.

Quote of the month material........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's Larry, aka NOBODY, he's banned from this site. It'll expire soon, then he'll be back, then likely about a week later he'll be banned again. It's an annual cycle here.</div></div>

Jason,
Can you send me a pm when his unbanning date is so I am sure not to miss anything?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason,
Can you send me a pm when his unbanning date is so I am sure not to miss anything? </div></div>

How about letting everyone know so no one misses out?

Larry's not best known for a quiet entry......doubt you'll miss it.

Tell you what....start a thread about how the .308 sucks less than a 7-08.

Am bettin' HEAVY odds he finds you........

The butler creek flip cap vid is fairly epic in its own right. Let me see if I can find it. Ah yes, here it is.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gephLnImzM8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gephLnImzM8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's Larry, aka NOBODY, he's banned from this site. It'll expire soon, then he'll be back, then likely about a week later he'll be banned again. It's an annual cycle here. </div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>

LMAO, I think I will use that elsewhere if you don't mind

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's Larry, aka NOBODY, he's banned from this site. It'll expire soon, then he'll be back, then likely about a week later he'll be banned again. It's an annual cycle here. </div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>

LMAO, I think I will use that elsewhere if you don't mind </div></div>

Please feel free
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The butler creek flip cap vid is fairly epic in its own right. Let me see if I can find it. Ah yes, here it is.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gephLnImzM8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gephLnImzM8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Josh </div></div>

Bigfoot sighting at the 3:46 mark!!!

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The butler creek flip cap vid is fairly epic in its own right. Let me see if I can find it. Ah yes, here it is.

Josh </div></div>

lol </div></div>

I missed that the first time I watched the video. That's funny.

Uhm maybe I am missing the joke but hes not being serious right? Like he really doesn't think that is what it means to break in a barrel lol? is it? my favorite part is when he said "I can hear them there barrel harmonics"

Mind sharing the date, I don't want to miss it!
Hell I'll take the day off work.

I miss folks with thick skins....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Good eye!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aussiem1a</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good one </div></div>

Way to dig up a 5 month old thread. If you haven't noticed the author of this video is up and running around. His posting style is unmatched and very identifiable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aussiem1a</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good one </div></div>

Way to dig up a 5 month old thread. If you haven't noticed the author of this video is up and running around. His posting style is unmatched and very identifiable. </div></div>

He's bumping posts so he can get to 100 and sell on the forums so just ignore him :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aussiem1a</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good one </div></div>

Way to dig up a 5 month old thread. If you haven't noticed the author of this video is up and running around. His posting style is unmatched and very identifiable. </div></div>

He's bumping posts so he can get to 100 and sell on the forums so just ignore him :p </div></div>

Lol just looked he has like 30-40 post today alone. Must have something that needs to be sold pretty quick.

remind me if he has anything in the optics forsale category or any category for that matter the way he takes care of his shit...i dont want it