• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos How we roll in the Dunes...........

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
21kdlon.jpg

Re: How we roll in the Dunes...........

I want a ride in that thing! Specs on the motor. SBC?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want a ride in that thing! Specs on the motor. SBC? </div></div>
Shaffirof racing motor,All Aluminum Brodix Big Block,1150 Dominator,750HP at the wheels,27" Suspension Travel,CNC'd Upper Arms,Boxed Lower Arms,137mph Off Road car.

Damn, 137mph in the sand! When I use to work at my old job, we use to sell engine parts to a place in Arizona that was building turboed LS1 sand rails. Some of them were pretty tricked out with 4 seats and GPS navagation systems built in. Starting price was around 40 and could go up depending on what engine and suspension options you wanted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bacarrat, Wouldn't be Sand Limo would it?

Nice Ride!!! </div></div>

Or Tatum

Ever take that thing up Competition Hill outside of Yuma AZ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever take that thing up Competition Hill outside of Yuma AZ? </div></div>

We're regulars at Gordons Well,yes sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever take that thing up Competition Hill outside of Yuma AZ? </div></div>

We're regulars at Gordons Well,yes sir. </div></div>

I used to be stationed in Yuma. I worked on the Search and Rescue Huey's. I am sure you have seen them flying around out there. We used to medivac people out of there all the time. A lot of people would just go sailing over dunes and lawn dart themselves into the other side all the time. Have fun and be safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever take that thing up Competition Hill outside of Yuma AZ? </div></div>

We're regulars at Gordons Well,yes sir. </div></div>

I used to be stationed in Yuma. I worked on the Search and Rescue Huey's. I am sure you have seen them flying around out there. We used to medivac people out of there all the time. A lot of people would just go sailing over dunes and lawn dart themselves into the other side all the time. Have fun and be safe. </div></div>

Usually a weekend doesn't go by without a lifeflight. Did you ever fly in for breakfast at the diner just east of I-8? I always see a MC Huey land there on the weekends.

No, I never got to eat out there. I was there July'98-Nov'02. One time we actually got to see the water fountain out there though. I have a picture of me standing next to it somewhere packed away. Pretty cool to see a drinking fountain in the middle of the desert.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bacarrat, Wouldn't be Sand Limo would it?

Or Tatum </div></div>

That was the place. Tatum Motorsports.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bacarrat, Wouldn't be Sand Limo would it?

Or Tatum </div></div>

That was the place. Tatum Motorsports.</div></div>

I deal with Rich at Tatum and Joe at Sand Limo

I was gonna ask if it would wheelie assuming it had a bug motor in it but after seeing the engine specs there is no longer a need to ask that question
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susfu Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks alot like John Dyers monster.........</div></div>

No, johns is an Alumicraft...Great Guy though.

never bothered to ask him what it was, took a 6 pack just to get my face back in its original shape after a big boost ride out thru the back of Buttercup ........ yup, Johns great peeps !