• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How would you hide your guns?

1602173825111.png

R

It's all about "drones" today. Where have you been, man!! Mac:ROFLMAO::LOL:
That would require a storage location on Terra firma or the swamp. Regardless, Earth-based not nearly as secure at the moment. :) :).

Reactions: 10ring'r
Do NOT hide them. That would be illegal. You should do as they ask and give them to them. All of them. Muzzle first of Course. 🤠

Reactions: madppcs
What are these "guns" you speak of? If it's the same things I found on Google, they look scary and dangerous.

AND did you ever hear of Bluewaffles? I found those too!

As they say time comes you should bury them you should be using them. Not much sense in hiding them if you're never going to use them for their intended purpose so why have them in the first place? Panic like now is a great time to post em on auction sites and get more of that fiat currency before its toilet paper.
Funny you mention that, I have a nice build on GB currently with no interest. Literally at cost of all the items I purchased on sale, and not even a sniff. I bet I could have moved a S&W, Bushcrapster, etc for at least a $200 profit. A quality build over $1000, nothin, lols!

Guns? With all the talk about boat accidents I thought this was a boating safety forum. 😂

Reactions: TACC and Doc68
Hide my guns? Are you shitting me? At my age I can put my hunting rifle right next to the door the night before the season opens and walk right by it the next day.
I actually did that once about ten years ago. Got up before daylight, drove an hour to the ranch gate in Johnson City, TX. and a half hour once inside the ranch to get to my blind, open the back door of my truck and everything is there except my rifle. 🤬.

If the deer and hogs ever had a perfect time to gather round and :LOL:🖕it was then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slash0311
Don't even bring that bullshit here.

If we've learned anything over the last decade, which has only been emphasized in the last 6 months, its that if enough people get together and say 'fuck you', absolutely nothing will happen to them. The only outlier with this is that going forward, the snitches get stitches aspect of it needs to be invoked in regards to the 'karens' that are out there to teach them that its better for their health to STFU than to get involved.

This started with the illegals 10+ years ago where they got to a point that they had big protests, consisting of primarily illegals, and basically nothing happened. The VA second amendment march where 30k+ armed people defied multiple laws saw nothing negative happening to them. The communist/antifa fags that have gone mainly unchecked, albeit operating in friendly AOs for the most part. The areas in the US that stood up to their local/state gov about rediculous virus restrictions on their freedom and business basically had those same politicians try and get involved to make them respect their authoritie!, and noone cared.

If it did get to the point where you think you need to be hiding shit, you're already lost. You need to instead consider how you, and your neighbors will instead perpetrate a 'the fuck are you going to do about it' approach.

Tax this dick will be the motto of the Utah Free Sector. The mormons may not love the motto, but they'll fucking remember it.

1602184415963.png

Last edited:
I don’t have guns or shoot! I just frequent the site for steelheads ass pics!

Oh that’s easy. I carefully placed some at a select group of politicians houses all around the country. Then when/if they outlaw them, I will simply mail the locations to several independent news sources and tell them where they are exactly and who the politicians houses are that they presently reside at. Once they get the news crews there I will call the local LE and tell them there is illegal contraband on said premises and that this is where it’s at. As it’s found, it will all be recorded and broadcasted live for everyone to see. Next, if they aren’t arrested for being in possession of said contraband AKA weapons then I can push the narrative about the two tier just us system and rile the base up to get out in the street to push for the arrest or change of politicians in an effort to rewrite the laws that made them contraband in the first place. Checkmate bitches. Kidding, maybe. Any of this sound like something that might be familiar? Pay attention.

• Haha
Reactions: TACC and tomcatmv
I've been working on a medium sized underground (18 feet-ish deep) storage area. It's a little odd though, because it requires a person be capable of fitting through a small enough hole to gain entry. Anyone who is overweight will have a tough time. Still not sure what final size will be for the door, probably better to push it on the smaller side for security reasons.

Considering the option of adding some 4" thick steel plates on the ceiling, fastened with roofing nails of course, to help prevent entry from above. Will take a long time to cut through that.

There is one problem I've been dealing with, and that is water intake from the house plumbing above the area. Somehow it keeps leaking what I believe is toilet water into the lower space. Smells terrible. Current solution has been to keep expanding the area and let it drain off into the lower portions. It's starting to overtake the rate that I can dig to expand, so I'm open to ideas on how to fix this problem.

Hoping to start running three phase power down to the area so I can stop using gas lanterns to light the space. It's a bit intimidating as I have never run electric wiring before. Shouldn't be too bad though, the guy at Home Depot gave me some pointers.

As for where valuables will be stored, I'm thinking of re-purposing a few refrigerators to act as lockers. Once I get the power hooked up, I'm hoping to drag a few down there and use them to control the climate of storage inside. At least half will be left open all the time to help cool down the space as I don't have a reasonable way to get AC functioning.

One cool thing that wasn't planned and just sorta happened, I discovered a natural gas line while digging outwards. I plan on tapping into it for a small NG generator hookup, just in the case my main power line I run gets cut or whatever. Probably going with a 5kw-7kw generator unit that I will stick in the corner. Should power all my fridges to help keep the place cooled down in the hot summer months.

Thinking out loud while typing this, I don't see why I couldn't also hook up an NG heater as well. I'm open to tips on how that could be setup if anyone else has experience.

Folks are worried about this election and what it could mean for gunowners. Many say they will 'hide' their guns if need be. So, what would be the best way to do it?
Behind the muzzle flash.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
For the reloaders on the forum, it's behind a pile of once fired brass.

Hide them near Arch Stanton. Like in the movie The Good the Bad and the Ugly. Go to a graveyard and dig on the other side of the headstone. Graves are never moved or dug up. Take up the sod and then dig a trench. Have a bucket near to carry away the excess dirt. Do this at night or even noon in the country. Take AR apart and douse it with oil. Roll it with one roll of glad wrap. Couple of mags and some ammo. Better put in a few hundred bucks too. No need to bury it deep. Just about ten inches. Replace sod and water and step on it. Best if it's a ghost gun or one you got from at individual and not one you've signed a yellow sheet on just in case someone does find it. If it has a scope better put a nice set of irons in with it. All pre sighted in. Nice and safe and you won't forget where exactly you buried it.