• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How would you hide your guns?

I'm a foreign agitator paid by Soros to stir up shit in just this subforum, and don't have any guns. Several well-respected Pit members have made this claim, and it's true.

Laid in wait for ten years, just to blow your cover now. I am disappointed. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I dont need to own guns, the police are here to protect me.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

screenshot-australia-gun-confiscation-cropped.jpg

Play a game of "Try to find a gun in this picture that isn't a BB gun." :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Probably plenty of pellet guns were "bought back" but, seeing what looks like an old A5 makes me sad.

:(

See lots of what appear to be sporterized mausers too.

Shhshshs.jpg

I actually did that once about ten years ago. Got up before daylight, drove an hour to the ranch gate in Johnson City, TX. and a half hour once inside the ranch to get to my blind, open the back door of my truck and everything is there except my rifle. 🤬.

If the deer and hogs ever had a perfect time to gather round and :LOL:🖕it was then.
this is hilarious and I empathize... though in my case, it wasn't the gun.... years ago, with my long since deceased father, spring turkey was a great way to spend quality time with your father... opening day, we are up at 3:00, put all of the gear in my jeep, drive 45 minutes to my uncle's farm... there at 4:30am, in the back of the Cherokee, we are pulling stuff out, both of us ready to go... put the back gate down, reach into my pockets.... no slate, no diaphragms ... my Dad looked at me, "you are such an idiot"... we got back in the jeep, went for breakfast, came back and went trout fishing...

Reactions: JLP83
this is hilarious and I empathize... though in my case, it wasn't the gun.... years ago, with my long since deceased father, spring turkey was a great way to spend quality time with your father... opening day, we are up at 3:00, put all of the gear in my jeep, drive 45 minutes to my uncle's farm... there at 4:30am, in the back of the Cherokee, we are pulling stuff out, both of us ready to go... put the back gate down, reach into my pockets.... no slate, no diaphragms ... my Dad looked at me, "you are such an idiot"... we got back in the jeep, went for breakfast, came back and went trout fishing...

Years ago I had a "friend of the family" spot on a few hundred acres in South Texas. My blind, my feeder, kept it full year round. Opening day is rolling around and I am getting geared up. Well, as it turns out the owner's brother wants to hunt, and the owner is letting him hunt my stand opening day. Well, muther fukker. Anyway, I hear from the owner later that the brother saw a 12 point buck (that's a 6x6 for those of you western hunters). He had his rifle, but didn't have any bullets. Fuck you, brother. I never did see the buck- he probably was taken by the neighbors- but the brother didn't get him, so I counted that as a win...

About 6 years ago or so, it was time to take my oldest son on his first turkey hunt. We gathered all of the calls and a gun and shells and camo and all of the other accoutrements required for a day afield and went to the lease. When I got there I realized that I didn't have my hunting license. We left the gun in the truck and sat in the field and called to the birds. I don't think he even realized that I didn't have a gun with us. Calling birds is way more fun that cleaning them anyway...

Years ago I had a "friend of the family" spot on a few hundred acres in South Texas. My blind, my feeder, kept it full year round. Opening day is rolling around and I am getting geared up. Well, as it turns out the owner's brother wants to hunt, and the owner is letting him hunt my stand opening day. Well, muther fukker. Anyway, I hear from the owner later that the brother saw a 12 point buck (that's a 6x6 for those of you western hunters). He had his rifle, but didn't have any bullets. Fuck you, brother. I never did see the buck- he probably was taken by the neighbors- but the brother didn't get him, so I counted that as a win...

About 6 years ago or so, it was time to take my oldest son on his first turkey hunt. We gathered all of the calls and a gun and shells and camo and all of the other accoutrements required for a day afield and went to the lease. When I got there I realized that I didn't have my hunting license. We left the gun in the truck and sat in the field and called to the birds. I don't think he even realized that I didn't have a gun with us. Calling birds is way more fun that cleaning them anyway...
boy, I understand that one... wild turkey is not that great to eat either, but it is game.... always felt that accompanying a gun for a walk in the woods, shot or not, was what it really was all about... I loved being in the hardwoods of Pennsylvania for a spring hunt... way before dawn you learn a great deal about the woods that you would never have known before.... for example, the birds came alive with their music about 30 minutes before the signs of first light, would shut down after about 10 minutes, and then come back full force at dawn itself... was and is an amazing experience to be there for first fly down...

Reactions: Nailbender
You people are so worried about hiding guns from the government when there has never been a way invented yet to hide guns from the wife.

Figure that one out and you won't have any problems hiding guns from the government.

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyJason
boy, I understand that one... wild turkey is not that great to eat either, but it is game.... always felt that accompanying a gun for a walk in the woods, shot or not, was what it really was all about... I loved being in the hardwoods of Pennsylvania for a spring hunt... way before dawn you learn a great deal about the woods that you would never have known before.... for example, the birds came alive with their music about 30 minutes before the signs of first light, would shut down after about 10 minutes, and then come back full force at dawn itself... was and is an amazing experience to be there for first fly down...
Well, we’re going to have to agree to disagree on the edibility of wild turkey. Gut and skin bird. Inject the breasts and thighs liberally with tony chachere’s injectable butter. Coat liberally with Texjoy BBQ seasoning rub. Smoke over hickory (300f) until the breast meat hits 165f- thighs 180f. Do not slice until ready to serve. We only have a spring turkey season (April 1-30) where we hunt, and the bird rarely lasts until Thanksgiving to be cooked. It generally comes out around June... The wife just can’t wait until November...

Hmmm,
I suppose I would hide it inside my belt (appendix carry) under my shirt, or perhaps under my arm with a shoulder rig.

But probably I would just hide it inside a bag or backpack, with a BUNCH of fully loaded magazines.

Is this a trick question?

I sold all of mine to Pedro he said something about being fast and furious 🤷‍♂️

That's the same as asking the question: "If you had a million dollars in gold bullion, where would you hide it?"

Answer: "What is the purpose of hiding it if I'm going to tell you?"
asking how, not where. thought there was a difference.

I will tell those who come for them that I gave them to the OP.

I keep all my guns on the kitchen table, but I gave all my ammo to ArmyJerry. Just seemed like he really needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv