• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Humans devolving to animals incident

The establishment is required to post signage to the fact that firearms are prohibited because of the 51% law.
I'm rusty on my CHL laws from TX as it's been nearly 17 years since I lived there. I'd forgotten about 51%. Not like that in FL, well, not exactly. In FL, it does say "primary source" which I guess at 51% would be primary. Granted, I never go to Hooters so it never came up.

Lame, Ohio allows you to carry in a bar as long as you're not drinking. So I take my family, back to the wall, order a coke and sit back and read the crowd. Movie theaters don't allow carry, but that is likely largely ignored by the ccw crowd.
Our dark overlords in Minnesota allow carrying while drinking in a bar provided you’re under the legal limit of .08.

Same old savages doing all the same old racial stuff

No, its not the "same old". There is a renewed vigor. Twenties year of anti-racism progress has gone out the window in less than three years through public policy, virtual signaling, and DA's that care more about criminals than victims.

I went for gas last night, and there was a pack of females on foot looting around the station...I chose to wait for them to leave before pumping gas and taking care of my business. I wouldn't have had a second thought three years ago; that means their plan is working.

Reactions: supercorndogs
The left has convinced these 'people' that the ones committing crimes are not at fault, but it is the police trying to arrest the perpetrators that are the problem. Black is white today, white is black tomorrow. Not a hint of critical thought involved, or possible. Arm yourselves.

Last edited:
Nobody even the most right leaning media talking heads have the balls to say what the real problem is.
The black race/community doesn't want to be treated like animals, but as a whole that's how they act and expect no repercussions for their behavior.
"As a whole" is not true and blatant bullshit. It seems to happen in the cities. Most all the black folks I know are decent hard working folk.

Reactions: jr81452
The question that comes to MY mind is this: What will it take to get these out of control people to stop acting that way?

Reactions: jr81452 and Maggot
Blaming "The Police", or "racism", or any other -ism is why the failure continues and increases. The actual answers as to the causation are pretty simple, but the solutions are far from easy or simple. You can only start at the beginning, and the first order of business must be to restore the nuclear family, which is the very key to any chance at success at all. In terms of morals, values, education, and the passing on and building of wealth (the keys to sucess and happiness in this world) the family is the alpha and omega. If a person does not have a family their success in this life becomes exponentially harder. Tribe or social group is no substitute at all. The nuclear family with one mother and one father is absolutely essential, period. The idea that you can substitute some leftist policy or assistance for an actual family is so absurd you have to be a complete moron to buy into it. It's proof positive that progressives are idiots.

Single parents who raise successful children deserve a medal, because it is a herculean task for which success is fleeting. They literally have to be two places at once, and my heart goes out to them. The ones who do it well are rare, and we see the results of the ones who do it poorly and don't care.

I don't know what the statistic in Ferguson is, but I know that in the City of St. Louis they consider 5% of parents showing up for parent/teacher conferences to be a success. This is a destroyed culture and a destroyed people. They have every right to be angry, but their anger is directed in the opposite direction of where it should be. I wish I could say the church is the answer, but clearly, it's not. Restoring the nuclear family is the only possible place to start, but I don't know how you do that when it isn't even talked about or a consideration, and all of society is focuses on excusing and accepting broken homes as the norm...

Blaming "The Police", or "racism", or any other -ism is why the failure continues and increases. The actual answers as to the causation are pretty simple, but the solutions are far from easy or simple. You can only start at the beginning, and the first order of business must be to restore the nuclear family, which is the very key to any chance at success at all. In terms of morals, values, education, and the passing on and building of wealth (the keys to sucess and happiness in this world) the family is the alpha and omega. If a person does not have a family their success in this life becomes exponentially harder. Tribe or social group is no substitute at all. The nuclear family with one mother and one father is absolutely essential, period. The idea that you can substitute some leftist policy or assistance for an actual family is so absurd you have to be a complete moron to buy into it. It's proof positive that progressives are idiots.

Single parents who raise successful children deserve a medal, because it is a herculean task for which success is fleeting. They literally have to be two places at once, and my heart goes out to them. The ones who do it well are rare, and we see the results of the ones who do it poorly and don't care.

I don't know what the statistic in Ferguson is, but I know that in the City of St. Louis they consider 5% of parents showing up for parent/teacher conferences to be a success. This is a destroyed culture and a destroyed people. They have every right to be angry, but their anger is directed in the opposite direction of where it should be. I wish I could say the church is the answer, but clearly, it's not. Restoring the nuclear family is the only possible place to start, but I don't know how you do that when it isn't even talked about or a consideration, and all of society is focuses on excusing and accepting broken homes as the norm...
If our government would cease incentivizing the single-parent model by rewarding baby-mammas with more money for every puppy they produce - it would be a good start. They could go a long ways toward fixing this by simply incentivizing the nuclear family the same way they do home mortgages, solar panels, or electric cars. But they won't.

If our government would cease incentivizing the single-parent model by rewarding baby-mammas with more money for every puppy they produce - it would be a good start. They could go a long ways toward fixing this by simply incentivizing the nuclear family the same way they do home mortgages, solar panels, or electric cars. But they won't.
Add DNA testing to determine the fathers and hold them 50% responsible or >>>>>>jail

If only the customer complaint form was in a more conspicuous location.

Restoring the nuclear family is the only possible place to start, but I don't know how you do that when it isn't even talked about or a consideration, and all of society is focuses on excusing and accepting broken homes as the norm...

I don't know how either. But i think we have to be accepting of small steps towards the goal and a time frame measured in generations. In other words. Patience. A virtue instilled by a nuclear family!

Reactions: XP1K and Fig
Restoring the nuclear family is the only possible place to start, but I don't know how you do that when it isn't even talked about or a consideration, and all of society is focuses on excusing and accepting broken homes as the norm...

I don't know how either. But i think we have to be accepting of small steps towards the goal and a time frame measured in generations. In other words. Patience. A virtue instilled by a nuclear family!
The left doesnt want restoration of the family, they want destruction of liberty.

Reactions: XP1K and BKSSNIPER
The question that comes to MY mind is this: What will it take to get these out of control people to stop acting that way?
A whole bunch of these....
1665779655549.png

I agree. Our system is backwards. It punishes the successful and gives incentives for bad behavior.
The left doesnt want restoration of the family, they want destruction of liberty.
And that started with the destruction of the family. And that started a long time ago.

Their parents are already in jail. Or they don't give a shit about going to jail because they've been there before.
Ol, like many illegals, the big house is a step up from home. The hots and a cot.

3+ on 1. Nice.
Charge every one of the hitting that girl: 1) as an adult, 2) attempted murder/manslaughter and watch the cards fall. I can assure you, if that were to happen to an adult on the street who was armed, legally in any state I've lived in, they'd have every right draw and defend themself.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
Charge every one of the hitting that girl: 1) as an adult, 2) attempted murder/manslaughter and watch the cards fall. I can assure you, if that were to happen to an adult on the street who was armed, legally in any state I've lived in, they'd have every right draw and defend themself.

Or just have the police and media ignore it like they do when it’s black on wire, when her father or brothers or boyfriend beat those wildebeests to a pulp