• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunter needs a new supplier....

CD86C08B-50FF-445A-8FE4-0B27D1E54DF5.jpeg
A39EC0C9-20EC-43DD-808A-BD24C61EFE20.jpeg

And why would Biden be making friends with marxist terrorists in Columbia???

With Russia distracted in Ukraine they may have a hard time helping Maduro prop up his regime.

Makes one wonder...

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
View attachment 7825027View attachment 7825026
And why would Biden be making friends with marxist terrorists in Columbia???

With Russia distracted in Ukraine they may have a hard time helping Maduro prop up his regime.

Makes one wonder...

Even Obama said biden has a great ability to fuck things up

If that dumb ass administration would have just fucking done nothing, they would have been regarded as a mellowing force, or some such shit, dude just had to sit on his fucking hands and take the easy win, but noooope

And I’m not a party line guy, I don’t like any of the “parties”, biden has pretty much fucked everything up, I can’t think of one good thing he or his puppet masters have done

Even Obama said biden has a great ability to fuck things up

If that dumb ass administration regime.would have just fucking done nothing, they would have been regarded as a mellowing force, or some such shit, dude just had to sit on his fucking hands and take the easy win, but noooope

And I’m not a party line guy, I don’t like any of the “parties”, biden has pretty much fucked everything up, I can’t think of one good thing he or his puppet masters have done
FIFY