• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting outfitters and paid hunts.

nlee318

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2010
da boot "NE Louisiana"
I would like to see a list of paid hunts,outfitters,guides, etc; that hide members have had success with. Please list the game taken,contact info, and what form of weapon is permitted to bag game.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Hunting outfitters and paid hunts.

I'll start this one out for you. I was just looking for a good place to deer hunt in Virginia that wasn't going to break the bank. I hunted five days in the Shenandoahs with Blue Ridge Outfitters and had a good time. It's not a very pampered hunt for whitetails (or black bear if you're in season), but it's a pretty solid deal. You'll get assigned to a tree stand for the day, and if you get something, they'll come down on a 4 wheeler, gut it, haul it out, and do all the meat processing for you. In five days I got one buck and one doe. Good times.

Trophy Class Outfitters
RL Foster
256-891-2200
Deer and Turkey
Bow and Gun
Illinois, Missouri, Mississippi, Iowa, Kansas

Killed my first P&Y Buck with him.

look up elkhuntinguide here on the hide would spend my hard to come by cash with him anyday ....................

+1 for elkhuntinguide. Look at his post of "season winding down" and look at some of them critters. It just mite be what you are looking for.

Good luck

I had the same goal, it got off to a descent start and then kindof simmered down if everyone would post these to this thread I think we could get the ball rolling again.

i think this would be a great source of information for members

GOOD GUY OUTFITTERS LIST

Ramhorn outfitters, Audie Anderson..( [email protected]) hunted with him this past year. It was a horseback hunt in the mountains. There were six guys in camp and I was only one out of the six that was first year guy with him. The others had been hunting with him for 5 to 10 years.

Although weather did not help cause it was sub-zero temps all week I did manage a small mule deer on last day. Kinda cold for this Texas boy but it was quite an adventure. I had fun and enjoyed the hunt. He has a very good set up and really knows hunting. I think he may be part billy goat the way he can walk up those hills.

Also to note, I had to leave 2days early, and of course the weather broke to mid 30's and everybody started killing....just what I didn't want to hear after leaving early! Dang work!

Let me know what kind of hunt you want to go on as I have hunts all over the world. like South Africa $4950 10 days 10 animals. I can put a package together for you just let me know what it is you want to hunt.
Cheers
505Gibbs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 505Gibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me know what kind of hunt you want to go on as I have hunts all over the world. like South Africa $4950 10 days 10 animals. I can put a package together for you just let me know what it is you want to hunt.
Cheers
505Gibbs</div></div>

Who are you? Do you have any references? Do you have permission to solicite here? Do you have a website or a company name?

palmer outfitters for elk and antelope, has a special one unti private land only elk hunt for bulls in velvet in the summer as well as bulls and cows in the fall on private. also runs guided and drop camp hunts on public land. very good prices and high success rate. can use any weapon on private land hunts. one of the long range shows did a show with brian. last i went was in 2010 5 days hunting and lodging and bull voucher was $2200!!! may have went up by now but i havent called him as worked has sucked for over a year.

Skinney here on The Hide does some guided hunts in south western South Dakota. Here are a few of the 2008 bucks next to a 2007.
DSC06244.jpg

Here are a few from 2011.
3stooges.jpg

dave.jpg

duane.jpg

They've got some great bull elk out there too, but it's for resident hunters only.

Adventure Hunts the web site is down for maintance but woring on it if you want a client referance list i can give you one. Are you looking for a African Safari Hunt

Adventure Hunts
[email protected]
Game taken everything from the Big 5 to deer/elk you can Bow hunts or shoot with a rifle, Hunts in the States but most are in Africa with some killer packages

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skinney here on The Hide does some guided hunts in south western South Dakota. Here are a few of the 2008 bucks next to a 2007.
DSC06244.jpg

3stooges.jpg

dave.jpg

duane.jpg

C bass16,

Man your killing me with SD bucks.... You know where a fella can find a square foot of land for sale up there in Brookings...You know so I can be a land owner too. Joke! Well unless it'll get me a tag or two. Nice ...very...nice!

They've got some great bull elk out there too, but it's for resident hunters only.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skinney here on The Hide does some guided hunts in south western South Dakota. Here are a few of the 2008 bucks next to a 2007.
DSC06244.jpg

3stooges.jpg

dave.jpg

duane.jpg

They've got some great bull elk out there too, but it's for resident hunters only.</div></div>