• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting pics

hognuts

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Had a great time hunting in Wyoming with my family, did not shoot anything this year, my cousins shot a few small bulls, we had an amazing trip, beautiful country and good company.

DSCF2130.jpg

DSCF2127.jpg

DSCF2123.jpg

DSCF2120.jpg

DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF2117.jpg

DSCF2116.jpg

DSCF2115.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

DSCF2113.jpg

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

Once my cousin gets it to me I will post the video he took of two Grizzly boars fighting over a gut pile, it is a pretty badass video, you can see their breath and spit flying out of their mouths as they are going at it...standing on their hind legs...amazing video!

Re: Hunting pics

Thanks for the pics! Looks like a fun time in some beautiful country. Congrats!

Thanks for sharing your photo's. We're leaving the end of next week for our elk hunt in Western North Dakota. Hopefully, we will have something to share as well.

I'm jealous...
I'm trying to talk the wife into moving to Co.
We've spent a lot of time out there. She's originally from boulder area so I might have a chance.
So far she keep's bringing up the long winter thing but I'm trying...

Good Luck my friend, I grew up in Montana and now reside in the concrete hell called Las Vegas Nevada, I look forward all year to getting back home!