• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting slings?

Another vote for the Montana Sling. Pat makes great stuff!

tempImage0JIMBv.png

Depending upon the rifle, I have m1907 slings, magpul slings, and Montana slings. All work well.

LimbSaver Kodiak Air Rifle Sling with Titan Swivels is what I ended up using the most. Lugging around a 15+ lb rifle through the mountains had me looking for the most comfortable sling I could find. This fit the bill and doesn't slip off my shoulder either.

3HGR makes some really nice slings with interesting features - new and old - in Finland.
I have one, considering another.

Reactions: Noobilicious
I have been running a Levy's leather sling for over 15 years and could not be happier. They are very comfortable, durable and made in Canada. I liked mine so much I bought a second from Cabela's so I can have one with QD sling swivels and the other with standard sling swivels.
ditto for me, bought a 2nd one. prob going to get a 3rd.

I’ve used this for several hunts with success. The bungee part of the sling helps you get the sling tighter and it’s more comfortable when carrying a long way. Plus, it’s well designed to assist in many different positions you may find yourself in hunting.

I’ve used this for several hunts with success. The bungee part of the sling helps you get the sling tighter and it’s more comfortable when carrying a long way. Plus, it’s well designed to assist in many different positions you may find yourself in hunting.
Curious if you or anyone else has a weight for one of the AG PRS slings? Thanks!

Another vote for Montana Sling, I think my oldest is around a decade. Made by our very own Mr Sinclair. Nice to keep things I. The family.