• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Hunting

Re: Hunting

What is that? Black Grouse??????

I've had mine for 10years now. I'm very pleased. many have had problems with the bolt but i havn't had any problem with mine. It's very reliable and the precision is excellent!

yeah, i Use Normas FMJ. no tear at all.

Kilo_one_six,

I was going to ask how you found one in 6.5x55. But then I saw you were from Sweden. That makes sense now. Can't find them in 6.5x55 here.

Metalhead0483,

I had one in 30-06. As far as the accuracy goes it was outstanding. A little finicky to reload for though. You have to make sure you 'completely' full size cases for it. It's like any other bolt action in that it stays locked until you pull the bolt handle to the rear. But, like a lot of HP cases, expands a little and won't go in as easily as the time before. It's not like a regular bolt action in that you have leverage and can cam it down. It's a bolt in a carrier and the handle manually cams the bolt via the carrier. A lot like the AR15/M16, just manually worked.

BTW, hows that High Standard treating you?