• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hurt Feelings Reports

Bueller?

Bueller?
You're spelling it wrong.

buehler1973.jpg

An old work friend of mine, Charlie, spent 8 out of 25 to life for mansalughter as a guest of the Texas DOJ. (Long and funny story for another time, and yes, he was a good guy in a bad situation.)

We decided to make him head of our complaint department because he had the perfect philosophy in the perfect phrase.

"I don't care and you can't make me."

Hey All,

I know we have a few long time members who tend to mix being a wise ass into their daily conversations. Many of us just ignore that stuff while other guys want to point out every incident.

You have an IGNORE feature...

this is very good to remove content from people who bother you or you don't like reading.

is there that one guy that one guy that just puts you one edge, Like Deersniper, you can ignore as only I can ban them.

But if you are annoyed by a member, put them on ignore, super easy, you'll never see their posts again
If I’m not the most ignored member on this site then I demand a recount.

Oh and Lady Blah Blah sounds like a cat being tortured when she sings.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Be nice to have a sticky, where a copy & paste of all the butt hurt reports submitted can be seen. I'm guessing the electronic games out there have morphed moms basement environment into believing the fantasy on screen is reality.

Hey I am a long time new guy. I have no problem with being ragged on. I like Bushnell 1-6.5 scopes and 1-8.5 scopes and I am always on the look out for another one since I like the scope. So I get ragged on for being cheapish. Only reason why I have a Vortex PST SFP 4-16 is because it was free when I bought my Begara many moons ago.

Hey I am a long time new guy. I have no problem with being ragged on. I like Bushnell 1-6.5 scopes and 1-8.5 scopes and I am always on the look out for another one since I like the scope. So I get ragged on for being cheapish. Only reason why I have a Vortex PST SFP 4-16 is because it was free when I bought my Begara many moons ago.
Thanks for sharing......

I'm Jerry, and I wash cars on Saturday. I once ate a bacon strip, that tasted good. If you go to the store, you can usually find forks for sale. I know when you put cats on furniture, you get hair everywhere. If we add 4 and 7 together, we get 11. The door to my office is brown.

NOBODY on my ignore list here. The whole point of social interaction is see other viewpoints and learn from them, and see the world through different experiences and perspectives. No different than attending a bow or rifle match or trade show.

If I wanted a true echo chamber AKA self imposed prison cell, I'd build a solar motor driven helium airship and live on that thing 24/7/365, touching down only to resupply on provisions before lifting back off and cruising again... Nah... sounds horrific after about the first 2 weeks...

LOL

Oh sorry my bad….in this case….

ROR

If you're new I would suggest sucking up a little. They say it don't hurt even if they know you're doing it.

Like you all know what fingering a bitch means. Here's a hint, it doesn't mean using your finger to swipe left on Tinder. 🤣

I'm getting close to ignoring oldmanwithgun. My list has people like that. Kristian_jensen and teach me sense. Most don't post anymore thank goodness.

Edit: also shooter65 from back when I was in Motivational. He was excessive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308