• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hurt Feelings Reports

Mark Twain.
Ah, Groucho Marx actually. Yeah, another Jew...just can't get away from us.

1706659670477.png

another site i used to visit let you add a color to another member's posts, so you could quickly scroll through some, but could still read and reply, just in case they posted something so egregious, you just had to make a polite comment. :p

Frank is mellowing out as he gets older. Reminds me alot of my dad who is about the same age. Good dudes.

This thread attracts all the assholes on ignore ironically.

They bitch and whine, but crave the attention at the same time. Can't resist.
Funny to see you suck dick for a few days after you come back from a ban , and then the true asshole slowly shows it's head and you are banned again .

I'm up to 32 on my ignore list. It's kind of like shadow banning, but for my benefit.

I certainly don't need to waste my time and download speed to just see near naked pics of fat ass women, read the state approved propaganda of obvious glowies, or converse with narcissistic assholes.

Reactions: MadDuner
Says hAnus.

You and deathbeforedismountingdick are peas in a pod

At least he used to run a ZCO
Strange, I thought you were DBD just using one of your many accounts .:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
F that Frank I come here for the cutting edge as much as the current spot on news from a mostly like minded community:). Always amazes me how there are grown men running to the hall monitor on an open web forum. You are much more accomodating than I could be. You have got to feel like a middle school PE teacher after dodge ball many days Frank.

Reactions: lash
...sounds like you need some thicker skin...

Do you moisturize btw?
Okay, but where does he need the thicker skin?

Never mind, I don't want to know. What I have not seen cannot hurt me.

...sounds like you need some thicker skin...

Do you moisturize btw?
Nope! I am drier than a lizard, and my skin thickness is extra thick in all the appropriate places in order to repel even the most voracious of you HOMOsapiens

What you need is a razor, a bic lighter, and a fork.

We’ll get you fixed right up.

Them dirty little bastards…
An icepick works better than a fork. And a bit of lighter fluid to get'er going.

Reactions: lash
I added another one this morning. A great way to start the day.

Had to look over the list for a total... a few people who constantly re-post the same shit over and over. A couple argumentative A-holes who want to fight over everything, a couple trolls/agitators, a couple people that can't stop arguing with same. Not missing anything really.

tumblr_oynknthHIE1relg8bo1_640.gif

This AM we found an hacked account and fixed it

I still dont understand these "hacked" accounts... make 2 factor sign in mandatory with the google authenticator... pretty hard to hack that I think. I mean, im sure not impossible, but to what end for this site?

I doubt I have a visibility button for that ... I honestly wouldn't know where to look

MaserBlade follows me on X, I can't escape him

Maybe he looks at you as sort of...I don't know, a father figure?

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG