• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hurt Feelings Reports

Wade's an interesting case. Very intelligent but seems to be like a phono needle stuck in one short groove, and just keeps repeating the same thing...but the pop gets louder and more annoying the longer it spins.
If there is any cosmic justice, he should be reincarnated as a uniformed anything.

MaserBlade follows me on X, I can't escape him

anigif_enhanced-17132-1411774488-1.gif

He should add a $1 surcharge to use the report button. Make em really want it.

Frank could trade the porche for a lambo with the proceeds.

Only if he adds in a specific scammer tag button, don’t want to fuck up that part of the equation since it seems to be working well.

Reactions: 6.5SH
NOBODY on my ignore list here. The whole point of social interaction is see other viewpoints and learn from them, and see the world through different experiences and perspectives. No different than attending a bow or rifle match or trade show.

If I wanted a true echo chamber AKA self imposed prison cell, I'd build a solar motor driven helium airship and live on that thing 24/7/365, touching down only to resupply on provisions before lifting back off and cruising again... Nah... sounds horrific after about the first 2 weeks...

On the other hand, the Scammer Hunt is working much better

Guys are doing a great job reporting them, and now I am able to stomp a lot more of them before they cause damage. This AM we found an hacked account and fixed it, so I appreciate the guys following the path it is working
Can I bait them? Can I post a WTB once a week to find them? I’ll just lead them on and report them. It would be troll fishing for sport. I’ll keep a count as I stack bodies.

Only if he adds in a specific scammer tag button, don’t want to fuck up that part of the equation since it seems to be working well.
Lowlight is smarter hat to trade a German marvel for an Italian head ache.

No offense to the Italians but they should stick to shoes and pasta. :cool:

No kidding. Imagine being a grown man and having to use an "ignore" feature because of words on a screen.
Words don't bother me.

70 year old gray minge. that bothers me.

An 80 year old with her asshole hanging out. that bothers me.

scrolling down and seeing pic after pic of fat fucking whales with their boobs down to the floor, looking like they just ate and shat themselves simultaneously, and glistening like a crisco-ed pan from the fat sweating out of their pores. now that bothers me.

I used to have one or two people on ignore but it made reading some conversations awkward.

Now, I do not put anyone on ignore. 50 percent chance a guy will say something funny. Or something stupid, which can still be funny.

I know because I can say some stupid stuff and I have Billy Madison'd my own damn self.

I can also see that sometimes, one has to step away from an argument. It does not mean the other person won. It just means you need to take a break.

If a discussion does get heated, I imagine trying to tell someone that I was upset because some guy named peppery vagina or something said something that I did not like. When you get that 10,000' perspective, it looks kind of silly.

And, to borrow from french author Eugene Sue', "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Words don't bother me.

scrolling down and seeing pic after pic of fat fucking whales with their boobs down to the floor, looking like they just ate and shat themselves simultaneously, and glistening like a crisco-ed pan from the fat sweating out of their pores. now that bothers me.
What in the ever living fuck are you trying to do ? Call in dirtyD ?🙀

Seriously, there should be a font for drunk posting.

I come here for the news, political shit-slinging, faggot bashing & outright irreverence. The Hide always delivers. ...Well, also for shooting & stuff.

I would never put anyone on ignore, becuz free speech, etc. & I learn from people who oppose... uh... you. Also, I have never snubbed AK Pete.

Can I bait them? Can I post a WTB once a week to find them? I’ll just lead them on and report them. It would be troll fishing for sport. I’ll keep a count as I stack bodies.
You have to create a body count thread

• Love
Reactions: Bender
Words don't bother me.

You can really paint a picture with words.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Words don't bother me.

Chill out bro. You trying to get dirtyD all excited.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws