• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Huskemaw Blue Diamond Series 5-20x50 Rifle Scope

Re: Huskemaw Blue Diamond Series 5-20x50 Rifle Scope

Wow...What's the deal with everyone ganging up on someone because they have a different opinion on what scope to use and how to use it? I asked if anyone has used one and also asked for advice from some experienced shooters on how they use their Nightforce reticle. Thanks to all the back and forth arguing I am still back to square one with being told Huskemaw's are shit...

Re: Huskemaw Blue Diamond Series 5-20x50 Rifle Scope

One must understand the history to see the larger picture.

Huskemaw was first seen and heard of on an infomercial called "Best of the West" just a few years ago. As a consumer I always hold a skeptical eye toward a brand new company that tells you there scope (or any product) is the best and wants you to pay a grand for it because it will make you an instant long range deer sniper.

How does it do this? By using the same system that has been employed by several other manufactures over the years in either a BDC reticle or turret or both in unison. It differed in that the “system” had just not ever been advertised on a 30 minute infomercial selling the viewer on a rifle, ammo and scope line.

For most of us that had been shooting long range for a while saw it for what it was, a commercial for a new company with little to no history. A company that was rumored a year or two later to have suffered a disagreement within the ownership and consequently some or one of the partners split.

I do find custom drop turrets useful for hunting as long and the distance is kept to 500 or 600 and closer, all depending on the caliber used. But I use Leupold and know they will be around for a while should issues arise and I need repair or replacement.