• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Huskemaw Tactical Hunter 5-20 BDC

remau308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2011
Carrollton, Georgia
Alright, I guess I've been gone from the scene too long. I saw this thing pop up on my feed from a friend of mine, and I've never seen anything like this. Reminded me of the Counter Sniper days. This thing looks ridiculous. Prove me wrong. I'd be glad to hear the defense of this scope.

Attachments

• huskymaw.jpg
    huskymaw.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 79304645_3798300226871121_6092135093302722560_n (1).jpg
    79304645_3798300226871121_6092135093302722560_n (1).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 387
  • 78711719_3798300270204450_8082022415388901376_n.jpg
    78711719_3798300270204450_8082022415388901376_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 325
I went to their site hoping to find this was a hoax, holy shit, it is not.

Scroll down, reticle, turrets, it is real.

I would also be interested in a defense of this vacuum abortion of a "tactical optic."

Sadly, there are plenty of dumbasses out there that buy this shit.

And to be clear, I have never used one. I have seen one and the douche nozzle that was running it still couldn't hit shit and was confused that his terrible fundamentals were not offset by his Operator as Fuck optic.

If their quality is anything like their marketing, I wouldn't take a Huskemaw if you gave it to me free - much less would I spend my money on one.

But I do like to BDC while I BDC, so, there is that.

don't worry I am sure they don't sell many of them. the turret does that because it lifts up to reveal different markings that can be used for different conditions, kinda innovative if you ask me. when the knob is down, don't worry its not any bigger than the porky hubble telescope type scopes that are the rage around here. This scope should be FFP, and in so doing they would have to redesign the reticle all together. That is me saying that and I am a SFP guy and don't care for FFP for my uses.

the company is a little bassakwards and I even admit that. I own a 3-12 model. its an awesome scope, it tracks as it should, including passing a statically mounted tall target test. but I will admit I have some embarrassment about owning and shooting one, I actually cover up the name on mine. The name of the company is stupid. the logo is stupid. and their marketing is geared toward inexperienced shooters that they try to lead to believe that you simply just mount one of their scopes and presto you are a long range shooter. Their scopes are LOW optics japanese built. With that said most scope companies are just marketing companies and sell a scope to spec. Bushnell is no different neither is huskemaw. both scopes are made in the same factory, albeit to different specs.

It’s a badass scope! Just mount it to the rifle and go to shooting! It takes care of the rest!

don't worry I am sure they don't sell many of them. the turret does that because it lifts up to reveal different markings that can be used for different conditions, kinda innovative if you ask me. when the knob is down, don't worry its not any bigger than the porky hubble telescope type scopes that are the rage around here. This scope should be FFP, and in so doing they would have to redesign the reticle all together. That is me saying that and I am a SFP guy and don't care for FFP for my uses.

the company is a little bassakwards and I even admit that. I own a 3-12 model. its an awesome scope, it tracks as it should, including passing a statically mounted tall target test. but I will admit I have some embarrassment about owning and shooting one, I actually cover up the name on mine. The name of the company is stupid. the logo is stupid. and their marketing is geared toward inexperienced shooters that they try to lead to believe that you simply just mount one of their scopes and presto you are a long range shooter. Their scopes are LOW optics japanese built. With that said most scope companies are just marketing companies and sell a scope to spec. Bushnell is no different neither is huskemaw. both scopes are made in the same factory, albeit to different specs.

At least you recognize it for what it is and you're honest about it.

Some of the fanboys that have come through this place................

I wonder if budly will start selling these when he’s not doing concrete or bow hunting.

This scope is so far beyond you poors you simply can’t understand it. Sometimes it takes outside thinking to push the envelope of technology, first focal plane isn’t the technical masterpiece it’s made out to be, Second focal plane is superior in every way because 2 is more than 1, and having two crosshairs is better for the exact same reason. The turrets are even better because you now have 2 sets of data, and we all know 2 is double morest than 1, so if we move on to the .333 click value, again we can see the instant value that was put into this, they again skipped conventional wisdom of a .1 value an even passed over a .2 click and went straight for the mind bending insanity of .333 click value that hides an important, yet revolutionary, feature of every two .333 clicks you hail and summon Satan. Because if you’re a math genius, like myself, you can math in your head and know what .333 x 2 is, that’s right, .666, take that Christians.

This scope is made for Illuminati Satanic math whiz’s who are so far past our realm of understanding that us mere mortals are not fit to ever even be in the presence of.

Long black hooded robes with horned mask not included.