• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hydro Print Dip - Pictures?

Re: Hydro Print Dip - Pictures?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's mine....
photo1.jpg
</div></div>

Love it.

gap02.jpg

thats looks awesome. made me fall in love with my aics all over again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wards75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know how well this stuff would take/hold up if it were done over top of a textured/forend on a stock? Just curious, thinking about either doing it myself or sending it out...haven't decided yet. Like the Atacs and found a place to order the film, just can't decide.. </div></div>

I would pay the money to have it professionally done. I walked in to have a couple of items dipped by the same guys that do all of GAPs stuff and expressed I thought about doing it myself. The guy just smiled and said "Give it a shot, I will be more than happy to fix it for ya".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pcs parts:

ARPartsWithSling_1.jpg

ARParts_1.jpg

Woodie!

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg
</div></div>

this is hands down the coolest dip job i have seen.

Before and after of the M&P15 I just completed last night after picking up the lower receiver from local FFL. It's a Tiger Stripe Desert Digital hydrofinish.

Before_After_Hydrofinish.jpeg