• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m inheriting a salvaged M2 Machine Gun

Ironically, our NFA registered automatic weapons seem to be the least threatened right now.

Best advice right here. THEN page Sirhr...

Sirhr will be your unfucking old MG's guy.

I'll be your where to find M2 shit guy.

Welcome to the club, even the semi auto version of this monster is no fucking joke.

You do realize how much it costs to fire one though, right? API reloads are $500 for a belted can of 100, $1000 for a belted can of 200. You can rip through 100 in no time flat, semi or not. I handload on a Dillon BFR and bought components 10,000 at a time, it was basically a year long endeavor just to acquire components.

When you start looking at .mil auctions for brass, field emails for kegs of powder and no-shit buy out the bulk of the available M2 links for the year of 2016, you've got a problem.

IMG_1020.JPG

Thank you, Sirhr. My other family member who is the executor for the will has in years passed seen what he believes to be the registration paperwork. My Great Uncle was a very detail oriented sort of fellow so I’m feeling optimistic that we’ll have it in hand. Once we do, I’ll look into form 5 transfer - and then it looks like a call to Bob Naess.
And even if the paperwork is 'lost' on your end, the ATF doesn't lose paperwork on its end. They will have a copy of the paperwork letting it transfer.

Bob Naess will know the process for contacting the ATF about finding a copy.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That’ll last 10 very noisy seconds....