• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I’m suddenly wealthy!

Duc

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2007
NE. Illinios
Dear Friend,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your email here in Google search and I picked interest to contact you, There was an over-invoiced contract claim payment US$31 Million originated from a French Company; Boughes International of France. Both the past Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (Mr.Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) and present Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele did not know that the over-invoiced contract amount US$31 Million was intentionally assigned or designated to a French Company; Boughes International of France.

This Company, Boughes International of France has been duly paid half of the agreed contract amount US$15.5 Million. A contract of Laying Pipeline, Turbines Supply and Installation in Escravos and Forcados linking up Kaduna Refinery to Nasarawa State, which was awarded to Boughes International of France.

I contacted you to change the ownership of remaining US$15.5 Million in the Treasury to your name as a real claimant or beneficiary. As Deputy Governor, I and my colleagues at Central Bank of Nigeria had knowledge of US$15.5 Million kept in the Treasury waiting for wire transfer into your account for our benefits.

All the legal document cover this fund with Boughes International of France is with me.

As soon as you respond I will forward all the legal documents relating to this funds coming to you and copy of my ID.

My conditions are as follows.

1. You will take 50% of the contract funds while 50% will belong to me as soon as you confirm it in your designated bank account.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone that i will provide for you, and they are private for security purposes to forestall information leakage.

3. You will be required to provide the needed information bellow

Your full name..........
Your home address............
Your private cell phone number...........
Your next of kin's name.............
Your occupation...................
Your i.d card.....................

We have Four options of payment which you are to choose from

(1) Bank to bank transfer
(2) Atm master card
(3) Diplomatic cash deliver to your home address
(4) Online Banking Transfer

4.Both of us have to invest on this deal and no cent will be removed from the total sum to procure all the legal documentation that will be sent to your home address as a contractor to the Nigerian government so that your government will not have the right to question you as soon as the funds move into your bank account.

I will advise you on what to do immediately upon hearing from you and the transfer will commence without delay, as i will proceed to fix your name on the payment schedule instantly to meet the seven days mandate.

I am waiting for your response as soon as possible and make sure you call me on my cell number for more information about this fund or you can send sms to me

Sincerely,

Dr Kingsley Obiora
Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria
Cell Number:+234-8188499314

You can get an ATM master card with $15,500,000 on it!!!????

Who knew that?

I just did the math on that.
We usually take $180 each time - since we don't like to pay the fee and we can't withdraw $198.
We cannot use the card more than once per day.
If we withdrew the normal amount - every day of the year, it would take 235.9 years to withdraw all of the money.

Hmmmmm . . . I need a different plan.

Reactions: lash
Open a new account with $1.00 in it, and play his game...........might be interesting

Dear Friend,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your email here in Google search and I picked interest to contact you, There was an over-invoiced contract claim payment US$31 Million originated from a French Company; Boughes International of France. Both the past Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (Mr.Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) and present Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele did not know that the over-invoiced contract amount US$31 Million was intentionally assigned or designated to a French Company; Boughes International of France.

This Company, Boughes International of France has been duly paid half of the agreed contract amount US$15.5 Million. A contract of Laying Pipeline, Turbines Supply and Installation in Escravos and Forcados linking up Kaduna Refinery to Nasarawa State, which was awarded to Boughes International of France.

I contacted you to change the ownership of remaining US$15.5 Million in the Treasury to your name as a real claimant or beneficiary. As Deputy Governor, I and my colleagues at Central Bank of Nigeria had knowledge of US$15.5 Million kept in the Treasury waiting for wire transfer into your account for our benefits.

All the legal document cover this fund with Boughes International of France is with me.

As soon as you respond I will forward all the legal documents relating to this funds coming to you and copy of my ID.

My conditions are as follows.

1. You will take 50% of the contract funds while 50% will belong to me as soon as you confirm it in your designated bank account.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone that i will provide for you, and they are private for security purposes to forestall information leakage.

3. You will be required to provide the needed information bellow

Your full name..........
Your home address............
Your private cell phone number...........
Your next of kin's name.............
Your occupation...................
Your i.d card.....................

We have Four options of payment which you are to choose from

(1) Bank to bank transfer
(2) Atm master card
(3) Diplomatic cash deliver to your home address
(4) Online Banking Transfer

4.Both of us have to invest on this deal and no cent will be removed from the total sum to procure all the legal documentation that will be sent to your home address as a contractor to the Nigerian government so that your government will not have the right to question you as soon as the funds move into your bank account.

I will advise you on what to do immediately upon hearing from you and the transfer will commence without delay, as i will proceed to fix your name on the payment schedule instantly to meet the seven days mandate.

I am waiting for your response as soon as possible and make sure you call me on my cell number for more information about this fund or you can send sms to me

Sincerely,

Dr Kingsley Obiora
Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria
Cell Number:+234-8188499314

Hey, they can’t all be scams! One of these days I am gonna hit the big time!

Sirhr

Yer rich!

Oh wait, it must be a scam because he forgot to ask your mothers maiden name and the name of your first pet....

WOW, when you get your money, I've got a investment for ya. Contact me with your personal information, including SS number and 1 credit card number for ID verification. I will then get back to you with exact details concerning this great investment...

If you would like to read a long, but funny, story about the scammers getting scammed Google Prince Joe Eboh and the Church of the Red Breast story. It is epic.
Phil G

tenor.gif

Reactions: JakeM