• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I am banned.

Re: I am banned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longguntoter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the Civil War was over?
confused.gif
</div></div>
You mean the war of Northern Aggression?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should start a thread, put all the best insults people call me in emails for being banned.</div></div>
Oh, I so hope this happens.

Damn yankees are yankees that venture south and stay (def worse)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a 'Commie' worse than a 'Damn Yankee'?
laugh.gif

And have you ever denied being an ass?
wink.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come down south and learn how people treat each other because you damn yankees have no clue </div></div>Lowlight did "come down south" recently & build a rifle with my friend Robert. WTH does this banning have to do with people from the North or South....nothing! You broke the rules & got banned...you'll survive.

All this time I thought you were called "two minuite Frank" for an entirely completely different reason.

C'mon Frank, where is this thread?

It's amazing what a thread title can do for visitors to the Vintage Forum!!

Wonder if this thread is approaching the record for the highest view rate??

OP - Although you may knock Frank, you should really thank him....you've learned more about Darwinism in one post than an army of teachers could teach you in a week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Soon to be one of my favorites from last week:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck you and all you stand for you fucking coward ! You have my personal info if you would like to call me , or perhaps u can show up & I'll show you what a real sniper can do . EAT SHIT YOU COMMY FUCK !!!!</div></div>

Followed up with:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">learn how to not be an ass to others over something so little ,you may have a productive and respectable company , but what I heard about your website IS true , YOU REALLY ARE AN ASS . Come down south and learn how people treat each other because you damn yankees have no clue </div></div> </div></div>

Damn, thats a classic. I can only imagine the ignorant shit like that you have to tollerate Frank. If you ever get the time, I, like the others, would sure like to read at least your top ten. HAS to be funny. Keep up the good work........you pinko commie bastard.

okie

okie

Re: I am banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next I will get an email how,

They didn't break the rules,

The rules are unfair,

They have a great track record for sales else where,

<span style="color: #CC0000">I'm an asshole for making the rules this way, nobody else does, </span>They didn't read them so it's not their fault so remove the ban,

What they have to sell is perfect for my members and special,

I'm a commie bastard ! (A recent favorite)

</div></div>
Frank even Brian Enos's web site has a post limit before selling or even looking at the sales page. So you are not the only one.
I still think you are a commie
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i once got banned in a burger king bathroom </div></div>

LL banned you in a Burgerking bathroom? What did you do? Look down and laugh.

Yankee- A northerner who comes down south and then leaves.

Damn Yankee- A northerner who comes down south and STAYS.

(as told to me by an Oklahoma Hillbilly)

I am pretty new here but I even caught the 100 post thing. Kinda odd that he would get so upset of trying to sell something here when there are at least a hundred different sites to go sell stuff on that do not require the 100 posts. I kinda see it as maybe a scam that didn't fly here or nobody on the other sites wanted his stuff so he figured he would post it here where still nobody would want it.

I'm confused a little, isn't LL from the Colorado area? How does that classify him as a yankee?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bd1023</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it wasn't 100 posts to be able to sell. Especially since I'm new to long range shooting and I'm still learning. Which makes it hard to put up posts that are relevant and not just padding to up my count. But it wouldn't be a rule if it wasn't necessary. If only you could fix stupid.</div></div>

How is it hard to get 100 post if you are new to LR, <span style="color: #FF0000"> in my mind that means you should have lots of questions,</span> ergo lots of posts.
But that's just me... </div></div>

It's probably easier to read, than to post.

There is a lot of information around the forum if you look around for it. </div></div>

When they do, someone with x,xxx many posts comes on and blasts them about not using the search function. I have zero problems with the 100 posts to sell rule, but I do believe a lot of people spend more of their time reading than posting.

Take new members seeing others getting called out in one way or another and then you can understand the lack of participation.</div></div>

Yea you guys are probably right, I guess my point is that 100 post is not hard to do. I don't understand all the bitching about not being able to sell before you hit 100. I'am sure a fella could rack up 100 legit post in no time if he took a minute.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
longguntoter said:
I thought the Civil War was over?
confused.gif
</div></div>
You mean the war of Northern Aggression?
smile.gif

This always cracks me up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What worthless shit? </div></div>

Ha Ha... you almost had me. You know I can't talk bout it, yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i once got banned in a burger king bathroom</div></div>

Ha!.. good use of the Humpty Dance lyrics.

Wow...So, if SH is to Digital Underground... Who would be to Greg "Shock G" Jacobs (also known as Humpty Hump)?

"Shock" - OC + AN = "Shank"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH and by the way, how did this end up in the Vintage sniper rifles forum?
confused.gif
</div></div>
This is what I'm thinking about in this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

"The funny part is, most of the bannings are temporary, especially mine, I ban much less than the mods."

<span style="font-weight: bold">From experience, This I know to be true</span>

"If they just kept their mouths shut, took the ban like a man and moved on, it would be much simpler."

<span style="font-weight: bold">This I also know to be true.</span>

"I have banned people for 3 days, which turned into 30, and then into a year, then permanently because they feel attacking me via email is a better way to handle it."

<span style="font-weight: bold">This I have witnessed and been a culpable participant of such events. </span>

"People don't get it that usually two minutes after the ban I forget all about it."

<span style="font-weight: bold">This I also know to be true. Unless the pissed off fat woman is mad and calls Frank incessantly while he is at S.H.O.T. because I posted her pic on Sniper's Hide.</span>
</div></div>

On a related note, I've got a bunch of counter-sniper scopes, rifles and gear available for sale.
PM me for details...

In all seriousness, read the rules before joining. If you don't agree with them, don't join.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308 USER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH and by the way, how did this end up in the Vintage sniper rifles forum?
confused.gif
</div></div>
This is what I'm thinking about in this thread. </div></div>

All the other posts the guy made were about his M40A1......probably a clue there somewhere?

I think it's pretty simple:
1. If you don't know the rules, keep your mouth shut till you do.
2. When you do learn the rules, if you don't like them leave don't bitch about it.

BTW, that video was awesome. I'm getting pretty close to 100 (jokingly, not really)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

My first team leader made me memorize that and would just point at me and I would have to tell whoever was in front of me What is best in life. </div></div>

Did you have to do the accent too?
wink.gif

Just have to add, LMAO. When you run the site you set the rules. Follow them or get lost. Not that hard to understand!

Hey thig guy is not even from down south i am and resent him saying he is i am way forther south than him and think he is a total ass.

Frank must hate us down in Australia then because we are even further south. LOL

I hope you got the guys IP and banned him for life what an assehole.

It is also strange that he states he was given the rifle from his platoon wow he must be a very special soldier and that he was looking for the scope base and case earlier.

to me it looks to have put it together from parts or am i cynical?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jager82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a related note, I've got a bunch of counter-sniper scopes, rifles and gear available for sale.
PM me for details...

In all seriousness, read the rules before joining. If you don't agree with them, don't join.

</div></div>

Subtle, reeeaaaaaal subtle.

We are now in the last month of 2011. In this day and age, can being called a "yankee" or a "commie" actually feel like an insult? Those terms are almost as used up as "liberal" or "sheep".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jager82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a related note, I've got a bunch of counter-sniper scopes, rifles and gear available for sale.
PM me for details...

</div></div>Memeber since December of 2007 and it says this was your first post... If thats right, how the hell could you go so long without a single post?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next I will get an email how,

The rules are unfair,

I'm an asshole for making the rules this way, nobody else does,

They didn't read them so it's not their fault so remove the ban,

</div></div>

At least they are not calling you a member of Congress.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spanky8601</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next I will get an email how,

The rules are unfair,

I'm an asshole for making the rules this way, nobody else does,

They didn't read them so it's not their fault so remove the ban,

</div></div>

At least they are not calling you a member of Congress. </div></div>
Maybe you should read the rules about politics on this site? Or maybe the ban hammer will remind you
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jager82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a related note, I've got a bunch of counter-sniper scopes, rifles and gear available for sale.
PM me for details...

</div></div>Memeber since December of 2007 and it says this was your first post... If thats right, how the hell could you go so long without a single post? </div></div>

There are days when I ask myself why I type stuff on the internet. Perhaps I'm not the only one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bd1023</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it wasn't 100 posts to be able to sell. Especially since I'm new to long range shooting and I'm still learning. Which makes it hard to put up posts that are relevant and not just padding to up my count. But it wouldn't be a rule if it wasn't necessary. If only you could fix stupid.</div></div>

How is it hard to get 100 post if you are new to LR, <span style="color: #FF0000"> in my mind that means you should have lots of questions,</span> ergo lots of posts.
But that's just me... </div></div>

Thats completely it! Its a lot easier to just read with the search function or use google and keywords to get most answers but I understand the 100 post rule. To bad the mods have to deal with these pm's.

It's probably easier to read, than to post.

There is a lot of information around the forum if you look around for it. </div></div>

When they do, someone with x,xxx many posts comes on and blasts them about not using the search function. I have zero problems with the 100 posts to sell rule, but I do believe a lot of people spend more of their time reading than posting.

Take new members seeing others getting called out in one way or another and then you can understand the lack of participation. </div></div>

hell i got banned My fault paid my dues got over it ..its the way it is DEAL WITH IT or find some other site to be a ass on..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a 'Commie' worse than a 'Damn Yankee'?
laugh.gif

And have you ever denied being an ass?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Yes! Unless the "damn Yankee" marries your sister! ROFL!

When I worked in law enforcement, it was commonly said that if you never got beefed by someone, you probably aren't working hard enough. I'm guessing the same thing applies to lowlight and the people who bitch about his rules being unfair.

Re: I am banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smh...and the scary part is the guy is a 'cop' who, apparently, can't read or he would've seen the rules for selling. </div></div>

You just hit the nail on the head! RULES dont apply to him in the same way they do to others! He's SPETHIAL! LOLOLOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

My first team leader made me memorize that and would just point at me and I would have to tell whoever was in front of me What is best in life. </div></div>

No way. My first team leader made our whole squad memorize this too. I only forgot it once.

haha still cracks me up that arnold became a governor. Thats just awesome.

Also, I get called a liberal at work all the time which makes my blood boil. The guys do it just to get me worked up. haha its all in good fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Also, I get called a liberal at work all the time which makes my blood boil. The guys do it just to get me worked up. haha its all in good fun. </div></div>

If thats all it takes to get you worked up, life must be pretty good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
banned-1.gif
</div></div>

Absolute win!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohn141</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am pretty new here but I even caught the 100 post thing. Kinda odd that he would get so upset of trying to sell something here when there are at least a hundred different sites to go sell stuff on that do not require the 100 posts. I kinda see it as maybe a scam that didn't fly here or nobody on the other sites wanted his stuff so he figured he would post it here where still nobody would want it. </div></div>

that sounds more like it as look back through his older posts about how he was purchasing parts for that setup. The case etc.. i dont believe that he would get that whole setup given to him when i read that he was trying to purchase the mounts and the case.

Whining to the administrator after being banned (for breaking clearly posted rules) reminds me my younger days when I was "banned" from a nightspot for buying beers for my underage friends.

Some words were exchanged and as the bouncer was "showing me the door" I told him he couldn't throw me out of his sh!thole because I was leavingand never coming back! I'm not sure if it was too many beers and I couldn't walk or if I was really thrown out but the end result was the same - my face on asphalt.

Sounds like the same situation with the OP.

Lemme get this straight... Low Light is a Commie... for running the business and forum which he happens to own, how he wants to run it...

I can't bury my face in my palm deep enough...

WOW this is too funny to read... i must agree it would be great to have a thread about all the things he gets called or that people PM him about after getting banned lol

dang i feel as though i just missed out on something awesome here.

either way, the comments so far are awesome.

So far, i havent been banned from anywhere *knock on wood*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnnycat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whining to the administrator after being banned (for breaking clearly posted rules) reminds me my younger days when I was "banned" from a nightspot for buying beers for my underage friends.

Some words were exchanged and as the bouncer was "showing me the door" I told him he couldn't throw me out of his sh!thole because I was leavingand never coming back! I'm not sure if it was too many beers and I couldn't walk or if I was really thrown out but the end result was the same - my face on asphalt.

Sounds like the same situation with the OP. </div></div>

Is your name Tater Salad?????