• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock into his chest". AK-47-armed Miami carjacker dead after trying to break into a van.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • One dirtbag down in Miami, FL, during the early hours of the morning on November 25, 2019. Armed with an AK-47 and tried to jack a van with family living inside. His prize: A chest cavity riddled with holes.

----------
    MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A 60-Year-old Miami man said he was forced to shoot and kill a gunman who had broken in to his van early Monday morning in an attempt to rob him of his jewelry.

“The guy I killed last night, he put an AK-47 to my damn face,” said Donovan Stewart.

Stewart told CBS4’S Peter D’Oench that he had to act quickly because he was worried about the safety of his 11-year-old son and girlfriend who were in the van with him.

“I am from Kingstontown in Jamaica,” he said, “and I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest. This man tried to get in my van while I was sleeping and he was surprised to see what I did.”

He demonstrated what he did for CBS4.

“Well, he opened the door like this and pointed his AK-47 and I reached around like this and got my gun. That is how I did this to him,” he said.

“So I thought you are you going to kill me so now I have to act quickly because I am trained,” he said. “You know I have a security license, I have a G license and I have a state firearms license and a concealed weapons permit and I have a gun and I am a member of the NRA.” “I am going to defend my life and those I love,” he said. “My family is innocent and just don’t put an AK-47 in my face. I will not allow that to happen. This guy also hijacked a woman in a van and was found with her car key. He robbed another woman at gunpoint.”

“You want to come looking for trouble,” he said. “Come to me. Come to me. I wouldn’t do anything like this to anybody and they picked the wrong person in this case.

Miami Police Officer Mike Vega said while this appears to be a case of self-defense the investigation is still open.

“Everyone is cooperating,” he said, “but we still need to receive more information. We need to put this all together and determine what happened.”

“If anybody knows anything they should call Miami Police,” Vega added.

Meanwhile, while D’Oench was at his location at the crime scene, he was approached by Delilah Gaitor and her boyfriend, Evans Chery. Gaitor said the dead gunman was the same man who terrorized her around 6 a.m. on Saturday and robbed her at gunpoint of $600 in cash, her iPhone and her 2018 Volkswagen.

“He had a gun and forced me to open my door,” she said. “He told me to open, so I gave him my cash right away. I feel very relieved now. This was a terrible thing to do to me. I was devastated and I was emotional. This is crazy to rob this man. He has a family and to do something like that while he was living in a van is not right.”

Chery said, “Karma is something else. I mean this woman works hard for her money.”

Vega said Miami Police were trying to determine if the unidentified gunman who was killed had robbed other people.

----------

Awesome reaction. Awesome shoot.

anim_beer.gif

Whats up with the fucking music playing in the background on the news feed?
    Sounds like death by ice cream man or something:confused:

A. Keep your mouth shut.
    B. Do not talk to the media.
    C. Do not talk to the police.
    D. Make sure your lawyer is not a fukwad.
    E. Only talk to your lawyer. And, as little as possible, in case he is a fukwad.

How tough is that ? This guy'll be lucky if the media doesn't skewer him.

FL has some of the best self defense laws in the country, he will be fine

When SHTF, remember what your magazine/cylinder holds. Example:
    A single stack 45 holds 10 rounds, so we empty 6 into the scumbag to see if we did the job. If not we use 2 more. Now if you fire two groin 1 head, fucker should be dead in four. so you should have 6 left.
    Wheel gun: We put one to teh groin one to the head becuase 357 magnum is a pretty good round that should stop them with two, but we use two more, groin and head so we have two left.

These left rounds are so you can continue the fight if the fucker doesn't go down hard already.

TRAIN THIS at the range. Make it muscle memory so when SHTF, you will do it automatically.

I will not try this in New Jersey.

Maxwell

This can technically happen in New Jersey too. Except in NJ, the van will start up as soon as the shots are fired, and drive off slowly and steadily into the night. By the time the authorities show up, only a cold dead corpse lying in a pool of congealed blood remains...

The 357 does a good job with 1. It is the KING of the one shot stops.

I’ve hunted deer my entire life, killed a whole lot of them. And i will say, be fucking glad deer dont eat people, cause if they did, with their will to live, we would be in trouble.

That being said, i’ve used a 357 to kill a few. And i will tell you, it’s impressive. It certainly builds my faith in it. Got a friend that was hit with a ricochet out of a 243....it dropped him instantly. he didnt know what happened, all he knew is he was down instantly and didnt know why. I’ve seen deer with their heart liquified instantly with a 243 run 60 yards. Most of them do. Mike was taken down by a bullet that had alreadly spent a lot of it’s energy in the ricochet and dropped on the spot....and he isnt a small man.

This whole pumping excess rounds into someone....idk where that shit came from...hollywood i suspect. After seeing how the 357 did on deer, i’d be shocked if it didnt drop a scumbag instantly. It is an awesome round.

I’ve hunted deer my entire life, killed a whole lot of them. And i will say, be fucking glad deer dont eat people, cause if they did, with their will to live, we would be in trouble.

That being said, i’ve used a 357 to kill a few. And i will tell you, it’s impressive. It certainly builds my faith in it. Got a friend that was hit with a ricochet out of a 243....it dropped him instantly. he didnt know what happened, all he knew is he was down instantly and didnt know why. I’ve seen deer with their heart liquified instantly with a 243 run 60 yards. Most of them do. Mike was taken down by a bullet that had alreadly spent a lot of it’s energy in the ricochet and dropped on the spot....and he isnt a small man.

This whole pumping excess rounds into someone....idk where that shit came from...hollywood i suspect. After seeing how the 357 did on deer, i’d be shocked if it didnt drop a scumbag instantly. It is an awesome round.

drugs do amazing things to the human body

WTF ? .. news report say's .. They confiscated and took his Van and left the robbers victim on the street homeless ? You fucking standup like a man and save your life, the life of your family members, and your private property, then the State robs you ?

just till the investigation is complete, they provided him with housing until they are finished

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

.357 Magnum adherent right here... And yes I absolutely respect and appreciate the sheer versatility and potential that this humble straight-wall cartridge offers. Everything from pipsqueak paper-punching target loads to Grizzly/Corbon outback survival loads have been fed through my Ruger Vaquero and there is nothing better to test the real world performance of these rounds than through the 5.5" barrel of that old warhorse.

BTW I hope your friend Mike is doing well. That is one hell of a fucking experience right there. I got shivers reading that...

Last edited:

-
    Also for the 357 mag. and that situation of that armed robber on the other side of the vehicle door .
    In a Tight Pinch .. Me sitting in drivers seat . I have full confidence that 357mag will have no problem passing straight through both sides of the Auto door 'inside out' , if I unloaded a couple Rounds without raising up Revolver to a eye sight plain .
    -

Last edited:
    ^ fucking A, brother. a shower and a shitter at the very least. but...there IS the bedbug factor....
    -
    Hopefully he has his Vehicle Registration and Insurance all update, so thing go smooth for him and they don't impound till he does . Sounds like maybe money tight for him . So Good Thing he did not Pawn Shop his ' Pistol ' and jewelry ...LOL
    -

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    When SHTF, remember what your magazine/cylinder holds. Example:
    A single stack 45 holds 10 rounds, so we empty 6 into the scumbag to see if we did the job. If not we use 2 more. Now if you fire two groin 1 head, fucker should be dead in four. so you should have 6 left.
    Wheel gun: We put one to teh groin one to the head becuase 357 magnum is a pretty good round that should stop them with two, but we use two more, groin and head so we have two left.

These left rounds are so you can continue the fight if the fucker doesn't go down hard already.

TRAIN THIS at the range. Make it muscle memory so when SHTF, you will do it automatically.
    LOL I haven't seen so much bullshit and bad advice in one post in quite a long time.

LOL I haven't seen so much bullshit and bad advice in one post in quite a long time.

It actually works if you have a belt fed and link a few belts.

Now I know what you are thinking. Did he shoot 299 rounds or 300? To tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a 50 BMG Ma Deuce, the most powerful chopper in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?...Well? Do ya, punk?

It actually works if you have a belt fed and link a few belts.

Now I know what you are thinking. Did he shoot 299 rounds or 300? To tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a 50 BMG Ma Deuce, the most powerful chopper in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?...Well? Do ya, punk?
    B5AC1AE2-5CA5-4DA0-AB9C-309A44C55F75.jpeg

Hollow point, FMJ, hollow point, FMJ....etc this is the proper self defense Mag load. Just in case you have to shoot through a door.

I kept waiting for the guy to start singing. Bad Boys Bad Boys. Whatcha gonna do?

Glock for the win!

Reactions: oneshot86
    Let's see if anyone gets the comedy reference... :geek:

Do we punch him? No, no, no, nooooo!

Do we talk him out of it? No, no, no, nooooo!

Do we call the police and wait for them to save us? No, no, no, nooooo!

Do we pepper spray him? No, no, no, nooooo!

Do we ventilate him with flying lead? Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!

A. Keep your mouth shut.
    E. Only talk to your lawyer. And, as little as possible, in case he is a fukwad.

This...…...x10000
    I may start making my sons repeat this mantra.

A. Keep your mouth shut.

It is a shame that’s the way of things, it is nice to hear these stories.

Hollow point, FMJ, hollow point, FMJ....etc this is the proper self defense Mag load. Just in case you have to shoot through a door.

Holy hell that's bad advise.
    Shooting through barriers typically either opens the hollow point so you get a nice nasty entrance, or it clogs it and it acts like a fmj. Either way, there is zero reason to use a fmj as a defensive round.

Another interesting fact. In my experience with windshields, hollow points maintain their trajectory, while fmj's tend to go anywhere. That was a fun day shooting up cars with gelatin blocks.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
    Holy hell that's bad advise.
    Shooting through barriers typically either opens the hollow point so you get a nice nasty entrance, or it clogs it and it acts like a fmj. Either way, there is zero reason to use a fmj as a defensive round.

Another interesting fact. In my experience with windshields, hollow points maintain their trajectory, while fmj's tend to go anywhere. That was a fun day shooting up cars with gelatin blocks.

what about 00,slug,00,slug,00 etc? :)

what about 00,slug,00,slug,00 etc? :)

I prefer 00,00,00, slug, slug, slug, slug, slug, slug, slug, slug

Because nothing stops you like 1 1/8 oz of lead, but you may want to only patch little holes in the drywall.

Actually I think I have nothing but hp slugs loaded in the Benelli right now.