• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Y.O. lawfully armed student defends girlfriend, but dies after shooting robber thrice

As much as everyone is into the electric chair here, I firmly support firing squad. Much cheaper and more humane to all involved.

Still too expensive, you just need the one.

Let the family of the victims do it if they wish, otherwise I'm sure there are plenty of folks still who won't mind taking out the trash.

So another article mentioned that he was shot in the back, if true I wonder if it was the second person who shot him or if he turned to check on his girlfriend and got shot in the back by the woman after he shot her.

My guess is even though he was completely justified in the use of deadly force he hesitated and tried to end it peacefully to avoid having his and his girlfriends lives destroyed by a woke prosecutor looking to make an example of him as well as the media going after him like they did Rittenhouse.

Judging by her broken femur my guess is he tried to incapacitate her rather than kill her but unfortunately for him the one shot she got off was fatal. How long till people start claiming “well if he hadn’t pulled out his gun and just let her rob them she wouldn’t have shot him”?
They were in the middle of nowhere. If I was successful defending myself, there is no way in hell I would call the police.

They were in the middle of nowhere. If I was successful defending myself, there is no way in hell I would call the police.
Cheaha isn't middle of nowhere, even by eastern standards. In this case you would go from victim of attempted armed robbery to subject of manhunt. Understand why you feel the way you do, but would be a tact error in this case.

Cheaha isn't middle of nowhere, even by eastern standards. In this case you would go from victim of attempted armed robbery to subject of manhunt. Understand why you feel the way you do, but would be a tact error in this case.
I assumed they were in the sticks.

I assumed they were in the sticks.
Yeah it's not really the sticks. More like state Forrest in suburban type place so it's not far from the nearest town ect...

It's actually an awesome place, I've ridden my motorcycle there with others many many times. Sad that even down here we have these damn criminal camps in our parks. This shit has gotten waaaaay beyond out of control. Why are these criminals allowed to live there? I don't pay my property taxes ( WHICH I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!) the police come and take my house. These people are allowed to just live like Rats out there and rob passers by? What in the living hell have we turned into???

Reactions: deersniper
Yeah it's not really the sticks. More like state Forrest in suburban type place so it's not far from the nearest town ect...

It's actually an awesome place, I've ridden my motorcycle there with others many many times. Sad that even down here we have these damn criminal camps in our parks. This shit has gotten waaaaay beyond out of control. Why are these criminals allowed to live there? I don't pay my property taxes ( WHICH I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!) the police come and take my house. These people are allowed to just live like Rats out there and rob passers by? What in the living hell have we turned into???
We didn’t turn into anything. “THEY” are forcing it upon us. It’s good vs evil my man. Good is always at a disadvantage in this world.

The chick that wrote this article is the source of a change.org page where people are pressuring her to resign for her repeated lack of journalistic integrity.

I realize that I've gone off on a tangent here, but I have a real issue with her associating these murdering homeless trash with people who live off the grid. Typical liberal trash.

View attachment 7935858
She needs to be fucked up the ass till she screams. Trump! Oh yes! Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
In a case like this, "humane" is the last thing I care about.

These 2 deserve to die howling in agony.

Mike

I sent 90 apms through my chest due to a defective welder on a deployment once.

Trust me, I am no mild mannered dude but I still would prefer our society just shoot folks instead. Much more humane and from the viewpoint of someone who experienced electrocution I would not prefer that method of execution for any of my enemies.

Reactions: motorman
He hesitated because his first thought was he didn't want to shoot a black female, and be served up as the Great White Defendant in a judicial and media shitstorm.
Prove me wrong.

I doubt he thought about that at the time but you know it would've been the result if he plugged both of them. A whole bunch of BLM trash rioting in the streets, calling him KKK, why didn't he shoot her in the knee, she had a child, blah blah blah.

I sent 90 apms through my chest due to a defective welder on a deployment once.

Trust me, I am no mild mannered dude but I still would prefer our society just shoot folks instead. Much more humane and from the viewpoint of someone who experienced electrocution I would not prefer that method of execution for any of my enemies.
I get what you're saying... I'm an electrician. I've been jolted hard enough I dislocated my shoulder... Got my thumb between 2 neutrals in a 277/480 volt lighting junction box in a ceiling... it f'n hurts. That's the point.

I'm not opposed to firing squad at all. However, anyone who's been shocked decently will think twice about it if they know that riding the lightning is the end result.

Mike

I doubt he thought about that at the time but you know it would've been the result if he plugged both of them. A whole bunch of BLM trash rioting in the streets, calling him KKK, why didn't he shoot her in the knee, she had a child, blah blah blah.

You didn't prove me wrong.
Lemme make it harder for you. The article indicates there may have been several to numerous minutes between her holding the gun on the couple, and when he pulled his pistol.
He had time to mull all the scenarios, and his course of action.
White privilege/guilt made him hesitate.

He had time to mull all the scenarios, and his course of action.
White privilege/guilt made him hesitate.

Perhaps him being indoctrinated with that, was part of the decision to stop and get out to go assist strange folks.
Or perhaps his woke girlfriend was wanting to prove her virtue and told him to stop so they could help.
They wanted to prove that they were the "good" pale skinned folks.

Would they have stopped had it been a bunch of pale skinned meth people?

This country is heading for a reckoning and it won't go down well for folks that think the colour of their skin entitles them to a free life of crime and violence with no consequences.

My guess is even though he was completely justified in the use of deadly force he hesitated and tried to end it peacefully to avoid having his and his girlfriends lives destroyed by a woke prosecutor looking to make an example of him as well as the media going after him like they did Rittenhouse.

Judging by her broken femur my guess is he tried to incapacitate her rather than kill her but unfortunately for him the one shot she got off was fatal. How long till people start claiming “well if he hadn’t pulled out his gun and just let her rob them she wouldn’t have shot him”?
Yup. 13/82s strike again.

Should have avoided at first opportunity instead of being “inclusive” or “accepting”

1F76438B-F9D4-4D51-A6A6-4AB353CB33E9.jpeg

This country is heading for a reckoning and it won't go down well for folks that think the colour of their skin entitles them to a free life of crime and violence with no consequences.
I hope you are right but it’s working for them so far.

One thing that would be a huge step toward reality would be to regularly publish TRUE crime/race statistics. Do this quarterly and publish in easily accessed places.
Detailed and side by side. Who is selling the drugs, robbing, stealing and raping. Who are they doing it to?
Might open some eyes. Others will blame racism for the perps crimes of course.

One thing that would be a huge step toward reality would be to regularly publish TRUE crime/race statistics. Do this quarterly and publish in easily accessed places.
Detailed and side by side. Who is selling the drugs, robbing, stealing and raping. Who are they doing it to?
Might open some eyes. Others will blame racism for the perps crimes of course.
The gov won’t do that. Even when you search for statistics like that, hispanics are lumped in with whites to skew the numbers. Other times when things such as welfare or any statistics along those lines go, the tactic is to compare actual numbers with disregard to percentage of population. Sometimes both tactics are used simultaneously if the gov or an activist really has some manipulating to do.

Spoiler alert: The darker the shade of skin the more crime committed and less civilized as a whole. This is true everywhere in the world with no exceptions.

I hope you are right but it’s working for them so far.

As one visionary leader that happened to have darker skin tones noted:
One group of pale faces pretends to be friends to the darker skinned ones but their actual plan is simply to use them as cannon fodder in their war against other pale faces. And when they get what they want, the darker skinned ones are left holding the bag for reprisals by both sides...

Reactions: MtnCreek
I
Perhaps him being indoctrinated with that, was part of the decision to stop and get out to go assist strange folks.
Or perhaps his woke girlfriend was wanting to prove her virtue and told him to stop so they could help.
They wanted to prove that they were the "good" pale skinned folks.
yup gets a bunch of ppl wounded killed.

Should trust their gut and statistics

Very sad what a tragedy. RIP and god speed.
GOD BLESS THIS YOUNG MAN--- IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN WHO I LIVE FOR

BLESS THIS POOR YOUNG LADY, I HOPE SHE FINDS PEACE ONE DAY VERY SOON AND AS FOR THE WORMS OF THIS PLANET THROUGH THIS TRAGEDY REALIZES THAT TRUE HONOR DOES EXIST AND THERE ARE REAL SUPERMEN DO EXIST---

Just in case anyone else was wondering what these "off the grid" folks look like.

They weren't "off the grid", they were homeless. Just opportunism here. A good opportunity to scare the sheep. Beware those "off the grid" people, they are teaching their kindergarteners to kill you with shotguns.

I challenge anyone to find an article anywhere written after Bill Clinton pretended to be the president that isn't a thinly veiled attack on some group of people who are opposed to the political ideals of the source. If they printed this and said "useless homeless drug addicts murdered an innocent man", it might make it more difficult to be a useless homeless drug addict, but those "off the grid folks".....bring on the heat.... hell, they probably aren't even vaccinated.
FUCKING SCUMBAGS--- MAY HELL BE HOT THE DAY WHEN THEY DRAW THEIR BUNK

BLESS THIS POOR YOUNG LADY, I HOPE SHE FINDS PEACE ONE DAY VERY SOON AND AS FOR THE WORMS OF THIS PLANET THROUGH THIS TRAGEDY REALIZES THAT TRUE HONOR DOES EXIST AND THERE ARE REAL SUPERMEN DO EXIST---

A8657EF8-25D0-49BF-8832-E7F85CC570B6.gif

No, that's not knowing what "caplock" is and then subjecting others to your ignorance.
And, well.....probably bait too.

Of course those few that know about computer systems popo uses know that caplock is pretty standard faire.
Some of those old unix/irix systems require it.
But of course....who am I to say ?
FinishedNegativeHerculesbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Necromancer digs up 8 month old post.
All caps.
Strange sentence structure.
4th post since joining.

200w.gif