• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I believe Trump has found his VP and I'm feeling better

Never said I wanted her! And before that she was Governor and before that she spent years in the SC senate. She brings a segment of voters that will never vote for Trump.

i would disagree. i just dont see the VP pulling "on the fence" voters or independent voters to someone who is as polarizing as Trump.

the first female VP and "of color" VP ship has completely sailed. so no one is making history.

Did Pence pull voters who didnt like Trump to vote for him? not any number that measurable.

Did uncle Joe Biden pull any voters that didnt like big slick Obammy? not a chance. another polarizing crack head.

Reactions: goinghunting
Never said I wanted her! And before that she was Governor and before that she spent years in the SC senate. She brings a segment of voters that will never vote for Trump.
Never vote for Trump...
He's clearly going to be the nominee.
After the last 4 years of potato and they're to stupid to pull that lever, what can I say...
Fucking children.

R

I'm curious to see who Trump puts as VP on his ticket. At this point I would say it's fairly clear that Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP, barring something crazy happen.

I have a hot take for the 2024 election. I think Biden and Haley are going to team up and run on the same ticket.

The current DNC ticket is a train to loserville, and they know it. Biden's unpopular, and Harris is even more unpopular. I think they do something out of the ordinary and run a bipartisan ticket, their answer to the problem of Trump.

Haley has appeal with democratic voters, and she agrees with them on big issues such as more war. The DNC has become the party of war, and Haley is a huge warmonger. The neocon class that has migrated to the DNC will definitely support Haley and this bipartisan ticket (the Frum's, Kagan's, Kristol's and Applebaum's of the world).

They would drum it up as this bipartisan solution to "protect democracy" against Trump. Obviously it's all about protecting the elites and institutions, but this is an angle they could use to defeat Trump and keep their racket going.

I'm curious to see who Trump puts as VP on his ticket. At this point I would say it's fairly clear that Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP, barring something crazy happen.

I have a hot take for the 2024 election. I think Biden and Haley are going to team up and run on the same ticket.

The current DNC ticket is a train to loserville, and they know it. Biden's unpopular, and Harris is even more unpopular. I think they do something out of the ordinary and run a bipartisan ticket, their answer to the problem of Trump.

Haley has appeal with democratic voters, and she agrees with them on big issues such as more war. The DNC has become the party of war, and Haley is a huge warmonger. The neocon class that has migrated to the DNC will definitely support Haley and this bipartisan ticket (the Frum's, Kagan's, Kristol's and Applebaum's of the world).

They would drum it up as this bipartisan solution to "protect democracy" against Trump. Obviously it's all about protecting the elites and institutions, but this is an angle they could use to defeat Trump and keep their racket going.
Interesting, but ya I think it has potential.

Reactions: TACC
So a guy didn't get in a childish name calling contest and you're mad about that? Sounds like he might be the right guy for the job
It’s one thing to not engage. It’s entirely different to just cave in and endorse him. You’re not a puncher when you only do it with zero risk.

Interesting, but ya I think it has potential.

I know it's way out in left field, and currently there's nothing to support my hypothesis other than just my own thoughts on the matter.

But if it happens, I wouldn't be surprised.

everyone is forgetting some things.
trump does not have the nomination yet. are there better candidates out there? yes. are they a factor? no. trump is who anyone with a brain and a pulse wants back in. the rinos did everything they could to destroy his presidency. they may still be able to jail him or disqualify him on some BS charge. do NOT underestimate the corruption of all current gov at all levels. also,the republican establishment is the same way. they still might kill him if nothing else works. yes,we have basically a uniparty that has no interest Except in gaining and expanding it's power.
the rinos helped sink herman caine,ben carson and helped with bork. they tried with clarence thomas. even attacking a black man is not forbidden territory if seen as a threat to the NWO agenda. they have stolen more than 1 election in recent times. they make no pretense of doing whatever they want out in the open. they have imported an army and a replacement labor force. those have no idea how expendable and disposable they are. the attack on food and energy production gains speed. without any pretext of hiding their agenda the use of blunt force continues. if by some miracle trump were elected,you can bet that a new "pandemic" is ready and will be released.
c19 was just an experiment in production,distribution,income production and control. it worked. the useful idiots were present and accounted for.
VP? vivek is fine i think. may matter this time considering the cia and fbi's inclination to use assasination as a policy tool.

For entertainment purposes in this thread.....the chick from Hawaii as VP.

Overall I actually like Tulsi. Though she's not great on guns or Israel.

I don't see her being a pick, but I could be wrong (I usually am).

Wasn’t Vivek in on the clot shot?

As far as I know his company never produced diddly fuck... nothing... nada...

I'm pretty sure he is super rich because he fucked a lot of people out of their money...

Then what does it say about conservative politicians that this supposed "plant" happened to appeal more to the little-l libertarian crowd than any politician since Ron Paul?

I've listened to several long form interviews with Vivek, and he explains his "ties" to the WEF. Shawn Ryan also interviewed him. You all should listen to those interviews. He also explains in detail how he made money in Pharma.

Maybe. But he has talked the talk of the good guys pretty conviningly, in fact, more specifically on the important matters such as the invasion, oil, coal, one day, in person paper ballot voting.

No one, including Trump, has spoken more adamantly against rigged elections than VR. Trump whispered in the 2020 pres. debate against the potato and Chris Wallace, that mail-in voting 'might lead to fraudulant voting.' NO SHIT SHERLOCK! And you're going to have to go after it harder than that or save your money and stay home.

I think if he stays on course, VR would be the one to go after and eliminate mail-in voting. Trump is a whimp on that subject and avoids talking about it.

Reactions: Bender
Maybe. But he has talked the talk of the good guys pretty conviningly, in fact, more specifically on the important matters such as the invasion, oil, coal, one day, in person paper ballot voting.

No one, including Trump, has spoken more adamantly against rigged elections than VR. Trump whispered in the 2020 pres. debate against the potato and Chris Wallace, that mail-in voting 'might lead to fraudulant voting.' NO SHIT SHERLOCK! And you're going to have to go after it harder than that or save your money and stay home.

I think if he stays on course, VR would be the one to go after and eliminate mail-in voting. Trump is a whimp on that subject and avoids talking about it.

Because the feds can't regulate what is a state activity. Trump has no authority to dictate how states run their elections and he shouldn't.

If Biden did it we'd all be having a fit. Be smarter about all this, please. I think mail in voting is bullshit. But each state has the right per the constitution.

I’ve just been ruined. Not a single person, including Trump, rises without being controlled.

Man will not save you. We are not voting our way out of this. Just look at that Millie guy that got voted in South America, WEF lap dog, and he spoke just like Vivian.

Reactions: rlsmith1
Because the feds can't regulate what is a state activity. Trump has no authority to dictate how states run their elections and he shouldn't.

If Biden did it we'd all be having a fit. Be smarter about all this, please. I think mail in voting is bullshit. But each state has the right per the constitution.
As does Texas has a right to maintain it's own border if the Feds refuse. But Trump ran on the border sesurity/invasion issue making it priority one and even built a partial wall.

He should be clamoring about mail-in voting as well. Nothings going to change if we no longer have free elections. Now you need to wise up.

Reactions: BurtG

What if the USPO changed the way mail in ballots could be conveyed and received? Maybe we have to look outside the box on how we see fixing this problem.

As does Texas has a right to maintain it's own border if the Feds refuse. But Trump ran on the border sesurity/invasion issue making it priority one and even built a partial wall.

He should be clamoring about mail-in voting as well. Nothings going to change if we no longer have free elections. Now you need to wise up.

What does that have to do with mail in ballots?

A state enforcing laws the feds refuse to on border security is not the same as the feds implementing what is a federal voting system that violated the constitution.

No one, including Trump, has spoken more adamantly against rigged elections than VR.

Not really; the only comments he made about rigged elections were how MSM and big tech controlled what information the American people could see before the elections. He made zero comments about changing voter laws to facilitate non-citizen votes, suitcases of ballots, USB drives, electronic voting manipulation, 3am shutdowns etc.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My VP pick at the moment

Attachments

• kari-lake-800x500-1.jpg
    kari-lake-800x500-1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 32
If Trump is smart this is who he chooses for VP

Like that idea, but I don't believe she has the recognition nationally to help. She is/would be the steady hand unlike most of the others. Just my opinion.

They'll character assassinate her in the media just like Palin. Libs hate conservative women almost more than they hate conservative blacks people

They'll character assassinate her in the media just like Palin. Libs hate conservative women almost more than they hate conservative blacks people
Ain't that the truth.

The Libs are no different than the Klan when it comes to targeting blacks that think for themselves and leave the plantation, excecpt the Klan wore white robes while the Libs wear expensive suits.

Reactions: gigamortis