• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I bet this kid has visitors soon

Well 7 1/2 months later: This kid was smart that he just put the print files out there for anyone to use, but a 3d print farm company called TwinBros LLC decided to market his idea and just got raided by the ATF.

Reactions: doubloon
It's guns, so we have to go in hot. Sort like it's spilled gasoline, so with have to go in with lit matches.

Nope, couldn't just tap this guy on the shoulder at the grocery store and say "We need to talk."

So how many of these guys come online get a following release their files and than setup the raid?

• Wow
Reactions: Jscb1b
So how many of these guys come online get a following release their files and than setup the raid?
While possible, it doesn't even have to be that elaborate. All the ATF has to do is either pressure or nicely ask the file hosting sites to provide IP's of anyone who downloads the files. Most of these sites will more than likely cave and give in to ATF requests or demands to cover their own asses. Some of these file sharing sites themselves could be nothing more than traps for the plastic gunsmiths out there. The guys in the video above made it easy for the FED's and incorporated themselves.

First I want to say I think everyone should have the right to the same weapons out government uses.. Full auto, explosive etc.

That being said, in our current environment, this video is a bad idea. I feel it will be used as evidence against the kid, especially with the construction of the "sear" and "cam" and having to modify the trigger I also think they will say that all you have to do is squeeze the trigger and hold it back and not pull it multiple times.

I warned people for years about posting pics of pistol braces and talking about shouldering them as they would become illegal. Everyone said it would never happen because of the atf letters and look what happened. Keep the crap off the internet..

I just had to quote your post to show how absolutely slavish and pathetic your view had proven to be, in light of how the brace ruling has gone down.

Follow the constitution, not the tyrant.

Oh, and do try to stay away from the second wives and cocaine, too.

Reactions: doubloon