• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can see fucking with protestors but this is a bit much.

No, I'm not speaking out of attitude. It's just that your Stockholm Syndrome to this government has you defending an indefensible position.

As far as my wife. She is armed and prepared to defend her life. Her main goal is to ensure continuity of essential services like water, sewer, gas, and trash. Not all of the other worthless bullshit that government feels they have to be involved in these days. Actual limited government doing what it was allotted to do.

Pretty big difference between a mob of drunken disorderlies and people pissed about government overreach run amok. And that is the kicker... If government would not overstep their bounds then they would have nothing to fear from the citizenry.

You seem extremely adamant about the citizenry "playing by the rules." That time is past. We are dealing with a group who have made it plain that the rules only apply to us and not them. They don't even bother to hide it anymore. That's tyranny. And the founders made no bones about how tyrants should be dealt with.

And for your edification... There are no roving bands of oilfield workers in this part of the state. Not much petroleum to extract up in this corner. There used to be coal mines. But thanks to the wisdom of the federal government... Used to be.

Oil fields aren't really abundant here. You don't see much of it until you get close to Tulsa and west of it.

Mike
You still kind of side stepped, but thats ok, this is going nowhere, so lets just end it amicably.

Canadian truckers could have won their cause simply by refusing to deliver anything to the big cities. A common war tactic is to disrupt supply chains.
Considering what our cites are fast becoing, I wouldnt be surprised to see it happen here.

I worked a couriers job delivering med supplies. The sent me to Capitol Heights Md. I told the boss in certain terms, never again, find another sucker or dont take the run.

Went to Baltimore in the summer of, was it 2020 got caught in one of the riots....Never again to Bal'mer. I'm not risking my life for your profit.